Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2018, 05:11 PM

11,191 posts, read 9,012,891 times

Advertisements

The savages have been caught. Good work NYPD and everyone who helped find these savages. They should make the families of these savages pay a lifetime of restitution to the victim's family.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/24/3-arre...rutal-slaying/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2018, 05:26 PM

33,780 posts, read 16,782,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
The savages have been caught. Good work NYPD and everyone who helped find these savages. They should make the families of these savages pay a lifetime of restitution to the victim's family.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/24/3-arre...rutal-slaying/

Great to see, now cage them for life.

I'd favor solitary confinement for life, decades each hearing not a single voice and never a visitor allowed.

Old 06-24-2018, 05:27 PM

33,780 posts, read 16,782,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
Man do I wish Giuliani was still our Mayor instead of this anti-police, pro-thug Mayor we have now!

Old 06-24-2018, 05:34 PM

5,616 posts, read 2,795,975 times
Wow that was faster than I though.

Enjoy life long butt secks in prison cowards.

Old 06-24-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
And they elected him for the second term these cucks.

Old 06-24-2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
eff rudy, the only thing he accomplished was dumping his wife and getting new choppers.

Rudy = violating everyones rights so cops can have even more pull in screwing people over
Cleaned up the city really well after that condom called Dinckens.

Old 06-24-2018, 06:13 PM

80 posts, read 111,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaMan View Post
My grandmother lived in Brownsville and Jamaica Queens most her life. She said today's young thugs are much more reckless than in anytime since the 70s.

My Father had several fights all out school brawls in the 70s and 80s in Brooklyn and and Queens (talking Warriors movie type stuff on the train ) and the worst he got was a black eye broken rib and arm etc.

Today they shank you for accidentally making eye contact. It's undoubtedly worse. Most times in the 80s if you got robbed you gave them what they wanted and you survived. If a hit was put on someone it was for something SERIOUS (not a perceived SLIGHT) like you raped someone's sister or shanked his little brother in jail for no good reason. And they made 90% sure you were the guy. They followed you for a whole day made a payphone call and double checked.
Your anecdotal data doesn't contradict crime statistics collected from the FBI. I was alive and lived in New York during the 80s and 90s. It's worse in some aspects but it's gotten a lot better in some aspects. It is what it is.

I agree that NYC could really use another Rudy Giuliani!

Last edited by LisaMesa; 06-24-2018 at 06:27 PM..

Old 06-24-2018, 06:30 PM

1,063 posts, read 690,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMesa View Post
Your anecdotal data doesn't contradict crime statistics collected from the FBI. I was alive and lived in New York during the 80s and 90s. It's worse in some aspects but it's gotten a lot better in some aspects. It is what it is.
The FBI is not differentiating between whether the death was a rival gang banger or an innocent civilian to my knowledge.

The young man in question was minding his business and had nothing to do with them - They admitted that this is basically the first time they interacted or saw this guy. I do not care if a rival gang banger dies because that is the life he signed up for in exchange for temporary food and shelter.

There are more innocent civilians dying as a result of gang violence today than before. Back in the day if a child died from an accidental bullet on the street a cease fire was called for at least several weeks if not a month and the police went on a man hunt or the guy turned himself in.

Now children are dying every year from stray bullets "mistaken identity" or just random killing because a thug got mad his baby momma is giving him attitude so he needed to "relieve his stress".

Understand things are different now it is a generational difference and the thug kids now have no limits. Kill whomever whenever you want. Back then the rule was no innocents died or worst case scenario an eye for an eye you took my brother I take yours. Look at how MS-13 operates today compared to the old school Colombian cartel. Reckless and habitually kill unaffiliated distant relatives just to prove a point. It is a generational issue across the board.

Old 06-24-2018, 06:50 PM

31,653 posts, read 26,516,377 times
The leader of the Trinitarios gang apologized on Facebook, after the vicious slaying the murder resulted from a case of mistaken identity.

https://pix11.com/2018/06/24/5-in-cu...t-source-says/

So if they dragged the right guy out of that bodega things would have been ok with the Trinitarios? What a bunch of low life thugs.

Am surprised one egit was able to flee to DR so quickly. Where did he get the money and so forth? Investigation needs to go right down the line and start charging people as accessories. Lock em all the eff up.

Old 06-24-2018, 06:53 PM

11,191 posts, read 9,012,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
The leader of the Trinitarios gang apologized on Facebook, after the vicious slaying the murder resulted from a case of mistaken identity.

https://pix11.com/2018/06/24/5-in-cu...t-source-says/

So if they dragged the right guy out of that bodega things would have been ok with the Trinitarios? What a bunch of low life thugs.

Am surprised one egit was able to flee to DR so quickly. Where did he get the money and so forth? Investigation needs to go right down the line and start charging people as accessories. Lock em all the eff up.
Uh, drug money??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City