Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 12:40 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,481,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
They ratted em all out. Good for those who spoke up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/24/n...g-arrests.html
So at least one of the attackers is from The Bronx and I suspect the rest probably are too. I had a feeling Kapipap's claim was wrong
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 12:42 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,029,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
From what i am reading it looks like this incident was a mistaken identity.

The 5 dudes were trying to get back at a guy who looked similar to the victim who leaked a "train" sex tape that was done on a girl. I guess the girl was related to one of the 5 guys, or was the girlfriend or something of the sort.
Well, that's a video I'd love to watch!

Old 06-25-2018, 12:49 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
I'm not a trump supporter. But I have to say this

Truuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmp

All I can say is that. When immigrants or first generation Americans do a heinous crime. They will be on the next plane back home. I hope port authority police and US customs catch these fools at terminal 4.

Live leak has the complete video of the stabbing. The young boy got stabbed in the neck. He looks just like my nephew too.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:08 PM

11,445 posts, read 10,481,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I'm not a trump supporter. But I have to say this

Truuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmp

All I can say is that. When immigrants or first generation Americans do a heinous crime. They will be on the next plane back home. I hope port authority police and US customs catch these fools at terminal 4.

Live leak has the complete video of the stabbing. The young boy got stabbed in the neck. He looks just like my nephew too.
So you're in favor of US citizens being deported?

Old 06-25-2018, 01:14 PM

31,907 posts, read 26,970,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
So at least one of the attackers is from The Bronx and I suspect the rest probably are too. I had a feeling Kapipap's claim was wrong

Have a feeling they all are from Bronx, but scattered like rats to avoid heat.

This is common thug behavior, even Mafia guys run to ground in order to lay low until heat dies down. Paterson NJ, is Dominican central and known stronghold for this gang. Seems the only one with money, connections or ability to flee the country for his homeland (DR) did, but even he got busted. That likely was because of all the tips coming in as well.

Leave us see how that some kind of Bronx DA's office handles this; if she doesn't get convictions on murder one or two at least, along with a host of other charges then she is soft.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:39 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,766,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Don't put that on here.
lol! My sentiments exactly. Jeesh. You read my mind.

Old 06-25-2018, 01:49 PM

1,521 posts, read 1,816,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
It's people like YOU that contribute to the ills of the black and brown communities for denying the truth to spread about white liberals thus preventing the black and brown community from awakening while siting Democratic propaganda. The last thing white liberals want is awoken black or brown people. They got you in their grip and you're too stupid to figure out you are being played by backing the slave master narrative. You need to get schooled!

Malcolm X figured it out and said it correctly in this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjS0ZVa8oyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5zGyOjw5nY
the guy you responded to is named after a fictional world in a comic book. don't bother. i was laughing inside when I saw black panther with their "superior technology"
anyways, the script and idea was created also by white liberals and it seems he ate it all up as well

Old 06-25-2018, 01:53 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post
the guy you responded to is named after a fictional world in a comic book. don't bother. i was laughing inside when I saw black panther with their "superior technology"
anyways, the script and idea was created also by white liberals and it seems he ate it all up as well
Wakanda forever!!!

Wakanda and Black Panther = creation of a white man named Stan Lee.

Old 06-25-2018, 02:13 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,043,499 times
Quote:
Are you sure all of those people that have been arrested are all American citizens? Also I did not mention anything in that past post about deportation. I was only talking about fleeing.

Let me red pill you. For some of us immigrants and first generation Americans. When we do something wrong. It is in our inherit nature to flee America, run back to mother or fatherland and come back a few months later. I have seen it in the Guyanese community too when they do wrong they run to home. Dominicana do the same thing too. So no. I do not support the deportation of American you Hillary supporter. Why do you think I support such deportation? Me yelling trump does not mean I support deportation. Deportation does not solve anything btw. Those folks will come back eventually when deported.

Even here in America when black American dudes commit crime up here, some run down south to hide with family and allow heat to die down. Very common for dudes in the projects to do something nasty and spend 1 year at Grandma's in South Carolina. How do I know this? I have known folks who did just that. End up getting caught eventually.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 06-25-2018 at 02:25 PM..

Old 06-25-2018, 03:20 PM

5,816 posts, read 2,943,117 times
Quote:
Second generation Russian here.

None of us ever got deported or ever went to jail.

We worked hard!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City