Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 08:23 PM

11,190 posts, read 9,006,153 times

Advertisements

I don't blame the store owners. At the end of the day, it puts them in an awkward situation. If they try to blatantly try to save Junior from the gangbangers they put themselves on the chopping block. It's easy to say i would have done this, that, etc. The store owners didn't want no problems with the Trinitarios.

Let's not forget the lil hewer that started this whole mess. Her dad was interviewed and stated that he was embarrassed that this happened and was sorry for Junior's family. He also blamed the mother for not raising her right. LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 08:40 PM

3,857 posts, read 3,114,913 times
So the girls dad blames her mother, huh? Where was he all this time? Where was anyone's father?

The hood and the environment is to blame! The Bronx sucks. Come in through the Bronx, as a newcomer,and move as soon as you can.

We have to look at the archive of the Bronx from the 70s and 80s, nicer building now, but is returning to an era it is well known for.

The courts are very backlogged, perps are given pleas, of time served, in rikers.
They are returning without work.

The cops hate them and they hate the cops. Living up to that rep, where you must stick someone, or get called a sucker.

Old 06-29-2018, 08:56 PM

3,559 posts, read 2,355,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Yeah. They are recorded. Grabbing my popcorn.
They also claim they have footage that shows that they did try to hide Junior but the thugs found him. Idk if that’s true cause the video we saw showed otherwise!

Old 06-29-2018, 09:51 PM

5,720 posts, read 19,987,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I don't blame the store owners. At the end of the day, it puts them in an awkward situation. If they try to blatantly try to save Junior from the gangbangers they put themselves on the chopping block. It's easy to say i would have done this, that, etc. The store owners didn't want no problems with the Trinitarios.

Let's not forget the lil hewer that started this whole mess. Her dad was interviewed and stated that he was embarrassed that this happened and was sorry for Junior's family. He also blamed the mother for not raising her right. LOL.
The girl story is false, like I've been telling everyone. It literally went like this: someone saw the video of the 15 year old girl, someone says "hey that guy looks like the 15 year old boy that was killed", someone then makes a post about it being payback for the video, someone's post becomes viral and spreads like wildfire. Now you have people going on one of the suspects page and seeing that he has a niece that kind of looks like the girl in the video (i dont think they look alike) and the rest is history.

Like I have been saying, if there was a girl involved in this, she would have been the 1st one interviewed. Even as the gang members get caught, nobody knew about this girl.

As it turns out, as I suspected, this was a gang retaliation. there is no girl, never was, never will. In this day and age, anyone can make something go viral.

This is from a law enforcement source today:

https://pix11.com/2018/06/29/exclusi...-rival-source/

Old 06-29-2018, 10:05 PM

8,907 posts, read 4,694,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
They also claim they have footage that shows that they did try to hide Junior but the thugs found him. Idk if that’s true cause the video we saw showed otherwise!
Now, that I think is a lie.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:00 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,198,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
Does look a little like, at first, he tries to help him hide but he popped his head up...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkoGPx5n...=1u8zd1atwxv26

Last edited by LLCNYC; 06-29-2018 at 11:36 PM..

Old 06-29-2018, 11:08 PM

3,857 posts, read 3,114,913 times
Sonic, thanks for posting the link. I am just starting to look at new details. The plot line thickens. Over some gang sh!!!

The streets are returning to the old days, I'm telling you, kids are roaming the streets shirtless.

We do have to find out who the guys in blue and black that walked him out the store. The kid left a blood trail already. I heard they also pulled his younger out his mouth. The animals.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:44 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,820,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
Specialized schools had NOTHING to do with why this kid was slaughtered. If he was in one he still would've been slaughtered. I mean are you trying to say that a 15 year old would be able to move up and out of the ghetto at 15 because they are attending a specialized school? They'll still be living in the hood, so I don't see your point.
Listen again. I'm saying NYC structured it's education and it's job market and for that matter it's housing market that EXCLUDES huge elements of the city and artificially creates ghettos and traps people there. There are lots of good kids who fall victim to something like this, and they have no real chance of escape.

Those of us who have worked in education call it the school to prison pipeline, as the school systems themselves are a factor in the criminalization of urban youth. Look at the attitudes some of you have towards minorities. Imagine the effects feeling attacked like this would have on a child.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:49 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,820,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post
Enforced mediocrity does nothing to address anything you've mentioned. It's been 60 years since Brown vs Board of Ed and the government educational complex has come up with exactly zero ideas to remedy the structural discrimination and barriers certain communities face other than to hire more "administrators" and boost teacher pensions.

The white upper middle class families you so deeply resent will just pack up for the suburbs as they did before about the 2000s, taking their money and political clout with them. I'd rather have vouchers for low-income families to attend whatever schools they wish.
Dude, the white upper middle class families are a huge part of the problem, by attempting to hog all the educational resources for a few kids for a few schools. The end result is a city that has murders like the above happening, and the problem is getting WORSE and you know it.

Create legitimate opportunity for all in terms of work in education and stop the structural/institutional violence and you make things better.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:54 PM

12,741 posts, read 8,168,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Listen again. I'm saying NYC structured it's education and it's job market and for that matter it's housing market that EXCLUDES huge elements of the city and artificially creates ghettos and traps people there. There are lots of good kids who fall victim to something like this, and they have no real chance of escape.

Those of us who have worked in education call it the school to prison pipeline, as the school systems themselves are a factor in the criminalization of urban youth. Look at the attitudes some of you have towards minorities. Imagine the effects feeling attacked like this would have on a child.
The kid was attacked due to the MISTAKEN identity. Nothing to do with his education.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City