Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 06:45 AM

3,559 posts, read 2,395,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
I don't think MS-13 have numbers in NYC at all besides pockets of Queens (Suffolk County is where they have numbers). Dominican gang is what's obvious here and word on the street is that they're Trinitario.
MS 13 just has numbers wherever El Salvador people live. Queens, Long Island, Maryland/DC suburbs and obviously California.

El Salvador people just have numbers in Jamaica and Far Rockaway as far as Queens go!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2018, 07:19 AM

766 posts, read 507,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
183 in the Bronx Belmont has a huge spill over of Dominicans from the Fordham area and Grand Concourse. It looks like this may be the case of Dominican gang known as the Trinis, (not Trinidad the island nation). But a gang called the Trinitarios, its a Dominican with a large presence in the West Bronx and Washington Heights. The gang is dangerous and are known to walk around with machetes. I remember seeing a fight with two Dominicans using a machete in the West Bronx like if it was light saber battle a la Star Wars. People can buy a machete from a Dominican run hardware store for like 40 bucks.

I'm not fan of Trump, but I hope those Dominicans get deported back for murder, and ruining a community, and having a community live in fear, and ruining the fabric of life for hard working Dominicans and other Latino and Caribbean immigrants who try their best to live.
They could very well be legal or 2nd generation at least

De Blasio needs to start locking people up and keeping them there. He likes to ignore crime except when it’s good news

Old 06-23-2018, 07:31 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
This does not involve DeBlasio.

This is poor parenting. This is people who have no business having kids procreating and their offspring just going wild.

Old 06-23-2018, 07:46 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,471,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
MS 13 just has numbers wherever El Salvador people live. Queens, Long Island, Maryland/DC suburbs and obviously California.

El Salvador people just have numbers in Jamaica and Far Rockaway as far as Queens go!
Yeah they don't seem to have large numbers anywhere in NYC except Far Rockaway and Jamaica. Long Island is a different story!

There are also a lot of Hondurans in MS-13, though.

Old 06-23-2018, 08:30 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post

This is poor parenting. This is people who have no business having kids procreating and their offspring just going wild.
Like typical Caribbean people. Dominicans work long hours, and can not supervise their younglings. Dominican boy in a gang, or some young Dominican woman becoming pregnant by a black American who only fancies latinas. Parental involvement is key.

Old 06-23-2018, 08:36 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,611,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
That's really sad, I can't believe nobody tried to help. Is Belmont really that hood still?
Honestly if I just witnessed a group of 4-5 adults brutally stab a youth I'd be hesitant to get involved. Call the police yes, take a video that might help put the attackers behind bars yes. I'm not superman and I can't overpower a group of armed thugs if they decide to circle back and seek more blood.

Old 06-23-2018, 09:03 AM

766 posts, read 507,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post

De Blasio can take a strong stance on crime which he ignores. Instead of thinking that throwing them in Stuyvesant will help. Bad or unavailable parents will always exist however it’s up to our politicians and nypd to do the job we pay them to do. Keep New Yorkers safe

Old 06-23-2018, 09:34 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,471,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
183 in the Bronx Belmont has a huge spill over of Dominicans from the Fordham area and Grand Concourse. It looks like this may be the case of Dominican gang known as the Trinis, (not Trinidad the island nation). But a gang called the Trinitarios, its a Dominican with a large presence in the West Bronx and Washington Heights. The gang is dangerous and are known to walk around with machetes. I remember seeing a fight with two Dominicans using a machete in the West Bronx like if it was light saber battle a la Star Wars. People can buy a machete from a Dominican run hardware store for like 40 bucks.

I'm not fan of Trump, but I hope those Dominicans get deported back for murder, and ruining a community, and having a community live in fear, and ruining the fabric of life for hard working Dominicans and other Latino and Caribbean immigrants who try their best to live.

I feel latin american and the caribbean should be americanized. Its our sphere of influence. I should be able to go there and speak english to everyone and the former british colonies should drive on our side of the road. I should also be able to drink the water without pooping in my pants

Old 06-23-2018, 10:40 AM

5,805 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Thats a horrible way to die. Although it could be worse. At least they didnt throw no tires on him and set him on fire.

Savages are savages. Why do they let people like that into the country is beyond me. Why not IQ based immigration?

This sort of barbaric behavior only happens within a certain Ethnicity. Never happens with Russians, Asians, Indians or any Euro crowd.

Then again, its Bronx.

Old 06-23-2018, 11:00 AM

11,445 posts, read 10,471,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Thats a horrible way to die. Although it could be worse. At least they didnt throw no tires on him and set him on fire.

Savages are savages. Why do they let people like that into the country is beyond me. Why not IQ based immigration?

This sort of barbaric behavior only happens within a certain Ethnicity. Never happens with Russians, Asians, Indians or any Euro crowd.

Then again, its Bronx.
This is a really dumb post. Like can you actually be this dumb? I know you have an agenda, but still

1. An Asian man chopped off someone's arm in Sunset Park the other day
2. There is a famous video of Russian guys brutally murdering someone with a hammer and poking his exposed brain
3. White Americans used to lynch black people and gather around with smiles on their face
4. Plenty of white serial killers have mutilated people's bodies
5. A white guy on Long Island a few years ago walked up behind a random young woman and fatally slashed her throat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City