Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 05:01 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,613,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
If you want REAL objective news listen to Zero Hedge, SGT Report, Drudge Report, Greg Hunter and a couple of others.
*chuckle*

Ultra conservative conspiracy theorists are sources for objective news?

I've got a FEMA concentration camp in upstate NY to sell you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2018, 06:55 AM

6,203 posts, read 3,546,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moving415 View Post
I assume this is satire, right? Very clever and very funny.
Wishful thinking.

Old 07-30-2018, 07:23 AM

56 posts, read 60,966 times
Many people hate the media just as much as they do Trump if not more. They are not what they use to be.

Old 07-30-2018, 10:31 AM

931 posts, read 801,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHuskies View Post
*chuckle*

Ultra conservative conspiracy theorists are sources for objective news?

I've got a FEMA concentration camp in upstate NY to sell you.
Sorry Huskie...if you actually take the time out to listen to these independent news outlets, they provide FACTS, they'll show you or read you the law or provide proof on whatever they are reporting. They go where the FACTS lead them to. They don't use "anonymous sources" like the fake news media does.

The problem for people like you is the FACTS lead them to crooked Hillary and all the sneaky sh*t she and her Foundation does along with Podesa and his cronies. So as a result they are labeled ulta conservative or alt right news to undermine the information they report on.

Hahaha...ultra conservative news they call it yet they ALSO report against REPUBLICANS like John McCain, Bob Corker and the like for being a tool for the establishment and deep state.

But hey, I guess the Deep State, the shadow government, the military industrial complex, area 51, false flag attacks don't exist and are all conspiracy theories as well right?

Old 07-30-2018, 10:38 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,613,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
Sorry Huskie...if you actually take the time out to listen to these independent news outlets, they provide FACTS, they'll show you or read you the law or provide proof on whatever they are reporting. They go where the FACTS lead them to. They don't use "anonymous sources" like the fake news media does.

The problem for people like you is the FACTS lead them to crooked Hillary and all the sneaky sh*t she and her Foundation does along with Podesa and his cronies. So as a result they are labeled ulta conservative or alt right news to undermine the information they report on.

Hahaha...ultra conservative news they call it yet they ALSO report against REPUBLICANS like John McCain, Bob Corker and the like for being a tool for the establishment and deep state.

But hey, I guess the Deep State, the shadow government, the military industrial complex, area 51, false flag attacks don't exist and are all conspiracy theories as well right?
By military industrial complex you mean the fact that defense industries have power within Congress due to the money and state jobs they provide... right?

Area 51 is an all but openly admitted test flight center for military aircraft.

The rest of that sounds like Alex Jones nonsense.

Old 07-30-2018, 10:50 AM

174 posts, read 187,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
That "inferiority complex" may be what drove Trump to the peak of his life...to this day, who has become the boss of everyone in the US, you included...
I'm his boss. He works for me.

Old 07-30-2018, 10:54 AM

6,203 posts, read 3,546,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TizOnly1 View Post
I'm his boss. He works for me.
and about to be put on a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan aka Midterms).

Old 07-30-2018, 10:55 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,745,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
Seriously. The NYT is a state run tabloid in 2018. A mere shell of what it once was.

This thread is a pure shiitpost. No newspaper publisher is as powerful or as respected as the President Of The United States.
I like your sense of humor!

Old 07-30-2018, 11:57 AM

931 posts, read 801,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
Seriously. The NYT is a state run tabloid in 2018. A mere shell of what it once was.

This thread is a pure shiitpost. No newspaper publisher is as powerful or as respected as the President Of The United States.
^^Facts!!!^^

Old 07-31-2018, 02:05 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,672,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
That "inferiority complex" may be what drove Trump to the peak of his life...to this day, who has become the boss of everyone in the US, you included.... I surely see him through that he has the ambition to break the political barrier to make his current position permanent and even inheritable...wish him luck with that endeavor...

You cannot take him well, which is understandable, but you just have to learn to deal with reality to avoid further self-torturing...

I am not a fan of Trump, but I will give him the credit where it is due, especially for his fantastic efforts in reviving the US economy, reducing foreign terror threat, gaining tremendous authority and respect for the US on the international stage, strengthening the USD which makes my and your international vacations better deals, taming notorious dictators like pudding and kimchi while still working on the iranian and chinese crazy heads, scaring illegal border walkers away from entering the US soil, etc., not to mention that domestic racial tension is at its lowest level since Obama took office. You may not like him as an individual, but you have to objectively recognize and appreciate what he is trying to do for this country and all the positive changes that he has brought for Americans in the past <2 years.

Yes, you're right that inferiority complexes do often drive people to work all the harder for success. Of course, this isn't completely true of Trump, since he was able to coast on his father's millions.

You are wrong, however, that Trump is the "boss" of everyone. Perhaps you don't completely understand the office of the presidency, but - luckily, as it turns out - his power is relatively limited. That's what it means to be in a democracy and, so far, not the dictatorship that Trump would prefer.

I do, sadly, recognize that he is trying to do with this country - to modify it to endlessly enrich himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
You'd think a New Yorker like Trump would fund the subway
Still waiting on that beautiful infrastructure
So far his legacy is giving all american world war 2 gains to china and pandering to putin
FDT!

Interesting that you mention the subway. One of the few things I liked about Bloomberg was that he took the subway! By contrast, I doubt Trump ever has. Even as a boy, his father was rich enough to make sure he was driven everywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City