Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 02:33 PM

575 posts, read 1,515,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
Yeah because the above are always assoicalted with Harlem. Probably since Harlem is "where all the projects are at". Where are ST Nick houses located again?
I'd bet that most if not all of the residents in the Polo Grounds and Rangel Houses think they live in Harlem since Washinton Heights has a different look, feel and culture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondplayer View Post
The Polo Grounds are across from Rucker park. On one of the buildings inside the Polo Grounds is a plaque marking the spot of home plate. I believe its 2971 douglass, not positive. Enter at your own risk!
GLAD TO SEE THAT ONE POSTER THINKS THAT THE PROJECTS ARE SAFER TODAY THAN IN THE 90'S

Harlem robbery victim in critical after being doused with gasoline and burnedBY VERONIKA BELENKAYA and JONATHAN LEMIRE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
Updated Saturday, April 26th 2008, 5:54 PM
A robbery victim was apparently doused with gasoline and set on fire in the hallway of a Harlem housing project building early Saturday, investigators said.
Trevor Lyons, 26, was found naked and badly burned in the lobby of a Polo Grounds building at Eighth Ave. and W. 155th St., police said.
Lyons' singed clothes were found on the building's smoky 16th floor, where investigators believe he was jumped about 8 a.m.
Lyons was listed in critical condition at Harlem Hospital

Old 04-29-2008, 12:16 AM

5,720 posts, read 20,046,413 times
Projects are horrible.

Old 04-29-2008, 06:37 AM

11 posts, read 20,395 times
Really anything less than $4000 a month or up on a one bedroom is the projects to me. So many of you "little pocketed people" need to get a grip of yourselves, and your unbridled arrogance. How many people on the board can afford that, without doing something immoral?

Old 04-29-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCrimelord View Post
Really anything less than $4000 a month or up on a one bedroom is the projects to me. So many of you "little pocketed people" need to get a grip of yourselves, and your unbridled arrogance. How many people on the board can afford that, without doing something immoral?
For 4,000 a month for a one bedroom it better be in a brothel!

Old 04-29-2008, 04:19 PM

2,978 posts, read 4,002,178 times
NYC Crime lord are you purposely trolling the board for some particular reason? Since you have so much money...why waste your time chatting with us peasants? Fly to Europe or take your Yacht to the caribbean....surely with all that money you can be doing something better with your time than this...pathetic indeed. Go away.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRaZy View Post
I'm really bad with names so I don't really know the names of all the PJs... Where are the Polo Grounds located? Close to the Rucker Park???
Yea it's right across from Rucker Park. I live there on the 28 floor. There are four towers each 30 stories tall.155&8th ave
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City