Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2018, 04:09 PM

5 posts, read 8,895 times

Advertisements

Anyone have any info on where they are at with interview process?
I went on one almost a month ago now and still haven’t heard anything. They have ran my credit and I brought in ALL paperwork needed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2018, 09:23 PM

34 posts, read 29,404 times
I went on the interview back in June, I had to call several times for updates, guy who interviewed me left and I had to submit more info. I received a letter that I didnt qualify for the cb pref...trying to appeal it ....still waiting on a response.

Old 09-02-2018, 09:27 AM

4,733 posts, read 6,422,454 times
How can you appeal on CB preference? Either you live within the borders or you don't. Unless you qualified when you applied but subsequently moved out of the CB. What am I missing?

Old 09-03-2018, 04:33 PM

yea I am not having much luck trying to check the status of my file, I have called a couple times but they give me the feeling that I am bothering them so I don’t know what to do

Old 09-19-2018, 01:46 PM

5 posts, read 3,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl4444 View Post
yea I am not having much luck trying to check the status of my file, I have called a couple times but they give me the feeling that I am bothering them so I don’t know what to do
I had a very low log number with no CB I recently just signed my lease keep calling and stay on top of those girls I had been dealing with them since oct 2017 they are not the brightest and the manager doesn’t know how to count she calculated my income wrong and had to appeal for a third time but it finally worked out good luck!

Old 09-19-2018, 01:58 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,184,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnyc2003 View Post
How can you appeal on CB preference? Either you live within the borders or you don't. Unless you qualified when you applied but subsequently moved out of the CB. What am I missing?
When I moved to a different neighborhood from where I applied and was CB preference I had to show my old lease and a piece of mail from that address.

If the person doesn't keep any paper they are screwed. Always hold on to leases for a few years and a piece of mail from your old address if your moving while trying for affordable housing.

Old 09-22-2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandita120 View Post
I had a very low log number with no CB I recently just signed my lease keep calling and stay on top of those girls I had been dealing with them since oct 2017 they are not the brightest and the manager doesn’t know how to count she calculated my income wrong and had to appeal for a third time but it finally worked out good luck!
O wow I have been trying to check in periodically but the girl who answered the phone never put me through to the woman I interviewed with... I don’t have Cb preference and she told me with my income I qualify for a 1 br this was almost a month and a half ago and I havent heard anything since... and they sent paperwork to my employer and checked my credit. Maybe I didn’t get it and they just haven’t got around to letting me know but I hate this being in limbo stuff lol

Old 09-22-2018, 01:23 PM

5 posts, read 3,829 times
Quote:
O wow I have been trying to check in periodically but the girl who answered the phone never put me through to the woman I interviewed with... I don’t have Cb preference and she told me with my income I qualify for a 1 br this was almost a month and a half ago and I havent heard anything since... and they sent paperwork to my employer and checked my credit. Maybe I didn’t get it and they just haven’t got around to letting me know but I hate this being in limbo stuff lol

If they checked your credit you qualify but again this is a building with only a few units sometimes they do a couple of people at once and then they go in order by number so you could be waiting on someone with a log # lower than yours to move forward not sure what your whole case so CPI can’t say again though these girls are horrible!! Just keep calling and double check their work! Lol and trust me I know what you mean about limbo

Old 01-15-2019, 08:43 PM

3 posts, read 4,365 times
Quote:
Hi, did you get through with the apartment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City