Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 03:09 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuildingLover View Post
The white people they do hate are gays, Jews, and liberals

Perhaps they would expand their list if they got their wish of all white society
Yep. Or if they don't. When tbese guys wax poetic about tbe mythic white race and its glorious origins they will disagree but clearly Nordics and Germanic people are the whitest and most superior. Slavs and Latins less so. Check out Storm Front discusions. If they had no other targets they would then fight it out with each other. Hate breeds hate.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:10 PM

497 posts, read 284,628 times
There are a ton of AAs in NYC, you guys aren't looking hard enough. There are plenty of them here in Bushwick and way more in neighboring Bed Stuy and East New York

Old 09-17-2018, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Yep. Or if they don't. When tbese guys wax poetic about tbe mythic white race and its glorious origins they will disagree but clearly Nordics and Germanic people are the whitest and most superior. Slavs and Latins less so. Check out Storm Front discusions. If they had no other targets they would then fight it out with each other. Hate breeds hate.
I actually read those before, they hold all white nationalities to be equal and will accuse you of being a Jew trying to divide and conquer fhe white race if you say otherwise

Old 09-17-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
I actually read those before, they hold all white nationalities to be equal and will accuse you of being a Jew trying to divide and conquer fhe white race if you say otherwise
I would say hate breeds hate. Those committed to exerting hatred wont stop. Plus Europeans have made an art of killing each other over thousands of years. These guys are obsessed with history. I guess in their narrative the Jews are responsible. Yet, hate is a disease that these guys foster. The only thing that binds them is a shared hate of others. I think many former racists have observed the same thing I am raising.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:
I would say hate breeds hate. Those committed to exerting hatred wont stop. Plus Europeans have made an art of killing each other over thousands of years. These guys are obsessed with history. I guess in their narrative the Jews are responsible. Yet, hate is a disease that these guys foster. The only thing that binds them is a shared hate of others. I think many former racists have observed the same thing I am raising.
Yes, their bond is their shared, irrational hatred of whatever groups are not acceptable to them.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Yes, their bond is their shared, irrational hatred of whatever groups are not acceptable to them.
Its easy to spread. I have a coworker a first generation Argentine of Italian descent who is married with two kids he and his wife own a house in Westchester and make 250k a year at least. He speaks Spanish but identifies as Italian and often will allude to how hard it is for white people. I asked him bluntly once, given all you have, why are you so angry ? He had no answer, just stared blankly for a moment. He does listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin all day. For me, from those guys on the right to travel a little further to the Alt Right is not tbat much of a trip. I used to listen to the right wing ecbo chamber myself. I was real rightwinger.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Its easy to spread. I have a coworker a first generation Argentine of Italian descent who is married with two kids he and his wife own a house in Westchester and make 250k a year at least. He speaks Spanish but identifies as Italian and often will allude to how hard it is for white people. I asked him bluntly once, given all you have, why are you so angry ? He had no answer, just stared blankly for a moment. He does listen to Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin all day. For me, from those guys on the right to travel a little further to the Alt Right is not tbat much of a trip. I used to listen to the right wing ecbo chamber myself. I was real rightwinger.
The mainstream conservatives are largely complacent with the alt right. They will complain about antifa all day long but never criticize the alt right.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:45 PM

Quote:
The mainstream conservatives are largely complacent with the alt right. They will complain about antifa all day long but never criticize the alt right.
They always invent a new group to fear. Its been the Blank Nationalists, anti vietnam protesters, Martin Luther King, Acorn, planned parent hood, the affordable care act, Antifa. Its designed for them to circle the wagons. Sadly, they garner support from people who should know better.

Old 09-17-2018, 03:50 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
White racists are dangerous. Plus, their ideology just splinters into even more hate. They might single us out as primary targets of anger, blacks, jews, hispanics, Arabs, Asians. Yet, they will turn 9n themselves among Catholics and Mediteranians, and slavs. Hate breeds hate. They are not your friends Guyanese. They dont see you as fully human. They dont merit your misguided support.
Why not respect Bronxguyanese's right to his OWN opinion, even if you disagree?

I have certain had my differences with Bronxguyanese, but I actually do not like many SJW for different reasons.

I agree with Ayn Rand on individualism and capitalism.

Example, one young guy who just arrived in Lisbon decided to tell everyone on a Facebook in a Facebook expat group that we should also support "local" (as in old businesses) and not go to new modern businesses and not rent expensive apartments because we are gentrifying poor people out of cities in Portugal (and Spain for that matter). My response, and the response of others is an INDIVIDUAL's right to spend their own MONEY they way that person please.

The SJW left the group. But those kinds of communists by nature are anti freedom and anti individual. It's a horrible form of collectivism. The US and much of Europe are stuck in the center, so the hardcore left will never be able to take over thank god.

Have you read the animal farm? These people hate companies and would take us back to the 1700s, just because it makes them feel good. Fortunately much of being this kind of SJW is just being a rebellious college kid. There's a saying if you're young and conservative you have no heard, if you're old and liberal you have no brain.

Old 09-17-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Why not respect Bronxguyanese's right to his OWN opinion, even if you disagree?

I have certain had my differences with Bronxguyanese, but I actually do not like many SJW for different reasons.

I agree with Ayn Rand on individualism and capitalism.

Example, one young guy who just arrived in Lisbon decided to tell everyone on a Facebook in a Facebook expat group that we should also support "local" (as in old businesses) and not go to new modern businesses and not rent expensive apartments because we are gentrifying poor people out of cities in Portugal (and Spain for that matter). My response, and the response of others is an INDIVIDUAL's right to spend their own MONEY they way that person please.

The SJW left the group. But those kinds of communists by nature are anti freedom and anti individual. It's a horrible form of collectivism. The US and much of Europe are stuck in the center, so the hardcore left will never be able to take over thank god.

Have you read the animal farm? These people hate companies and would take us back to the 1700s, just because it makes them feel good. Fortunately much of being this kind of SJW is just being a rebellious college kid. There's a saying if you're young and conservative you have no heard, if you're old and liberal you have no brain.
He ofcourse is free to believe what he wants. I am not in favor of preventing racists from speaking. Im in favor of allowing everyone a voice and platfform. I can likewise discuss this with Guyanese and he can refute my thinking. Or he can decline. Fair enougb ?

Last edited by bxlover; 09-17-2018 at 04:17 PM.. Reason: Typos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City