Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2018, 09:38 PM

16,028 posts, read 6,828,406 times

Advertisements

Thank goodness this man is behind bars and no one was hurt.
I find it surprising that it takes an irrational individual to bring the
masses together to think rationally.This should be a lesson to all.

Think before you speak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2018, 11:31 PM

202 posts, read 165,193 times
99.9% of the population couldn't have cared less about this bomber. It's pretty obvious he had no intentions of having them explode, and he was only sending to left wing radicals...not the gen population.

And as for CNN, who cares.

Old 10-27-2018, 12:44 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,954,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensCeltic View Post
99.9% of the population couldn't have cared less about this bomber. It's pretty obvious he had no intentions of having them explode, and he was only sending to left wing radicals...not the gen population.

And if he opened the door for someone to do something worse? Sessions is going to lock him up and throw away the key. You do realize how serious political violence is don’t you?

Old 10-27-2018, 07:36 PM

202 posts, read 165,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
And if he opened the door for someone to do something worse? Sessions is going to lock him up and throw away the key. You do realize how serious political violence is don’t you?
Do something worse? You mean shoot up the Republican baseball team? That was pretty serious, and ironically fake news CNN failed to cover it and connect it back to Sanders.

Old 10-28-2018, 04:49 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,595,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I'm not a trump supporter. Nor did I ever vote for him. I don't love trump neither do I hate him. I still have to respect the office of the presidency. I may sound like a trump supporter, but I'm not. I'm actually a centrist who disagrees with social justice advocates, pro blacks and feminists. But I also disagree with white nationalist, Alt Right and black conservatives. Like I said before. It would be best as a society to come together and talk things out before people get violent. Being civil is key.
The mail bomber and the shooter at the Jewish house of worship are supporters and practioners of white nationalist. See why the false equations of all the ideologies are wrong Yet? If you can't don't know what to tell you. And you are not a centrist if you can't.

Old 10-28-2018, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Do something worse? You mean shoot up the Republican baseball team? That was pretty serious, and ironically fake news CNN failed to cover it and connect it back to Sanders.
CNN covered the shooting. Guess what CNN did not do ? CNN DID not have on air personalities say the shooter attempted to shoot REP members of Congress as part of a right wing plot to illicit sympathy for Republicans or some conspiracy crap that Fox and right wing sites did for the mail bomber. There have been plenty of attacks on government buildings and people in the name of right wing ideology over the decades. Yet, Fox would have you believe they are all isolated incidents.

Old 10-28-2018, 05:01 AM

Quote:

I think your socially isolated and don't know what 99.9 prevent of the population might think about anything. It's good you post here and at least participate I'm discussions with others. Listen and learn and incorporate disparate opinions. Admit to being wrong when you need to.

Old 10-28-2018, 05:12 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,611,576 times
Quote:

Sometimes I wonder what kind of bubble people live in.

CNN article on baseball shooting

Last edited by GoHuskies; 10-28-2018 at 05:27 AM..

Old 10-28-2018, 08:28 AM

6,203 posts, read 3,540,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHuskies View Post
Sometimes I wonder what kind of bubble people live in.

CNN article on baseball shooting
To quote Harry Nilsson: People see what they wanna see and hear what they wanna hear (The Point 1971).

Old 10-28-2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
To quote Harry Nilsson: People see what they wanna see and hear what they wanna hear (The Point 1971).
2000 years ago Jesus said " They have eyes but do not see " they have ears but won't hear. "
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City