Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 08:41 PM

6,219 posts, read 3,549,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Why is this relevant? The Russian woman assaulted the other woman. Period.
Exactly. Why are people trying to justify what she did?

Old 12-14-2018, 09:10 PM

179 posts, read 108,120 times
[quote=Henna;53888832]Does ****** rhyme with snitch?

I tried listening for it in the video I was watching and did not hear it. But I have to say, based on the physical and verbal aggressiveness of the Russian woman and the relative non-aggressiveness of the Asian woman, that I am inclined to believe that the Russian initiated the whole thing.

Agreed.

Also, how do you know it was the racial slur that's attracting attention? I would guess that without the video of the Russian woman hitting and kicking and yelling and doing weird things with her hair and her bag that there would be absolutely no story at all. Also, add to that the rather compelling facial expressions of the videographer, and that's why we have a hit.

By looking at the search engine results when entering Lushchinskaya's name.

Old 12-15-2018, 05:43 AM

782 posts, read 523,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
So the Asian woman called her something just out of the blue, and prompted that fury?

Technology is great and all, but these videos never capture the full story. Hard to predict when something will happen, so the recording usually starts after it popped off. Then everybody makes their own theories about what happened, then the thread is 12 pages. Lol.
In the video I saw, the racial slurs happened later. Crazy lady was already yelllng and hitting the Asian woman for a few minutes before saying the slur.

Agreed people are just making up their own narratives. All these viral videos are flawed. People don’t start recording until after something happens so we rarely know the whole story. Just people projecting their own biases. It looks like a more full story is coming out on that other thread with the lady and the baby in the food stamp office mainly because they have cameras all over the place there.

This article contains the video I viewed: https://abc7ny.com/exclusive-victim-...s-out/4893168/

Old 12-15-2018, 04:01 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,851,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I agree with you two on this. It is really hard to tell what or who started it first. Most of these video only capture things after events started. I do agree that her assaults are in the wrong, and she should be punished for it. A good thing this was not a black victim, Black twitter and black youtube would have been in an uproar demanding Donald Trump who Pro blacks love to hate, to have the Russian woman deported for attacking a black woman.

I disagree with you on this, however yes some injustices are real and should be recorded, but at times we don't get a clear picture of what goes on. All someone has to do is to go in their ios app and edit the video, post on twitter, YouTube, or Facebook and the oppressor becomes a victim and his or her life is ruined. Example of this is at Chipotle a month ago where Somali Americans who have no history of black oppression experience, used black oppression to get a manager fired because according to the so called oppressed, the manager wont serve them because they steal. Chipotle fired manager, however woke conscious black Americans dug up into the victim twitter and realized that the victims dine and dash, and that the Chipotle manager is innocent. Chipotle had to reinstate the manager, and SJWS who demanded the woman to be fired had a real hard time to say sorry.
I don't see why you go out of your way to defend white racists. Are you trying to join the KKK? There was no Black woman involved in this.

A racist Russian woman assaulted an Asian woman. With the video evidence and with eyewitness testimony, the Russian woman was arrested for assault as she should be. Why would you defend someone assaulting someone? What if the Russian woman had assaulted your mother? Would you be defending her then?

You could use some empathy dude.

Old 12-15-2018, 05:23 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,851,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsland View Post
The asians in the subway are disgusting
Would you people post these comments under your real names and with your pictures attached?

Old 12-15-2018, 07:31 PM

13,562 posts, read 10,291,979 times
Quote:
The Soviets and the Moaist Split after the death of Stalin. No grand alliance between the Chinese and Russians. The alliance between both races only cemented recently with the repproachment of Chinese and Russian sphere of influence. In order for those factories in China which are made to make iphones. Those iPhone factories wont be possible if it wasn't for Russian oil. Those very same iphones created by the beloved (now defunct) Steve Jobs which record injustices anytime anywhere any place. Like I said before Marginlized Victim (black, gay, female)+ iPhone + Twitter or Facebook = you are getting fired from your job.

Isn't globalism great?

Also plenty of Russian people that live in Brooklyn fled the Soviet Union, many came to America as refugees via Israel due to their Jewish heritage to avoid Soviet Anti-Semitism. Maybe that woman does not remember communism, or knows that Communism is bad due to her religious ethos.
What does this treatise on Sino-Russian historical relations have to do with a straightfoward instance of physical assault on a NYC subway train? Were the people in mind arguing about geopolitics that lead to the altercation? C'mon now.

Old 12-15-2018, 07:38 PM

3,403 posts, read 3,553,290 times
Smh....is amazing to read all these different view

Old 12-15-2018, 11:40 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,957,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I don't see why you go out of your way to defend white racists. Are you trying to join the KKK? There was no Black woman involved in this.

A racist Russian woman assaulted an Asian woman. With the video evidence and with eyewitness testimony, the Russian woman was arrested for assault as she should be. Why would you defend someone assaulting someone? What if the Russian woman had assaulted your mother? Would you be defending her then?

You could use some empathy dude.
I do have empathy. And where did I defend this racist Russian woman? I'm glad this was caught and the Russian woman is facing the consequences for her actions. Great. However in some cases we don't know the true story, all we see is the after affect while everything is recorded. Like I said before, I don't agree with marginalized or oppressed person+ iPhone + twitter or Facebook = you are getting fired from your job, or evicted.

Old 12-15-2018, 11:41 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,957,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
What does this treatise on Sino-Russian historical relations have to do with a straightfoward instance of physical assault on a NYC subway train? Were the people in mind arguing about geopolitics that lead to the altercation? C'mon now.
I love geopolitics. As Americans we have to worry about the resurgent Russia, and the rising China. Either way. I'm glad this Russian woman is being punished. OH well.

Old 12-16-2018, 05:23 AM

782 posts, read 523,292 times
Quote:
I do have empathy. And where did I defend this racist Russian woman? I'm glad this was caught and the Russian woman is facing the consequences for her actions. Great. However in some cases we don't know the true story, all we see is the after affect while everything is recorded. Like I said before, I don't agree with marginalized or oppressed person+ iPhone + twitter or Facebook = you are getting fired from your job, or evicted.
What “true” story do you need to justify the minutes of yelling and hitting as the Asian woman pretty much stands there trying to ignore her? You guys are trying way too hard to justify the person’s actions. I swear, this thread with asking about her immigration status, talking about scams in China, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: