Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 08:24 AM

18,469 posts, read 31,635,068 times

Advertisements

good, the crazy chick got arrested, she needed to be punched in the face a few times.
freaking retard.

love it though, handsome man had her in a headlock on the floor.

she deserved that.

but as an adult though, i know enough to move away when something like that happens, we would all love to punch her face till she belleds ofcourse, but we know we should do that.

moving away is the best thing.

Last edited by nightcrawler; 12-14-2018 at 08:48 AM..

Old 12-14-2018, 08:41 AM

8,936 posts, read 4,766,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollowplayer2 View Post
she needs car service, subway not for her.

That's it. Money isn't coming the way she'd like it to be (I wonder why) so she has to ride the MTA along with the lesser minions. Combine that with a bad, cheap, under the faucet, hair dye and...well...the poor thing can't cope.

Poor little thing.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:50 AM

6,687 posts, read 6,031,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Lady attacks woman: Onlookers annoyed: "It's too early for this."

Lady calls woman 'C***k': Onlookers gasp in shock!
Ok, so look at the video *very* closely. The Russian woman did not start the racist verbiage, it was the Asian woman. The Asian woman called her something, "white" and that's when the Russian responded with the c**k comment. Seriously, look - or better yet, listen to that part again - right before the Russian calls her the derogatory name. This is not to justify the Russian girl's aggressive actions - just to point that part out.

And I do agree that the Dominican guy had no business standing up from his seat, which was all the way in the corner - to confront the woman. He came across as a racist himself - if the woman would have been Dominican, I'm sure he wouldn't have been physical with her. What a freakin' attention seeker!

Old 12-14-2018, 08:56 AM

34,089 posts, read 47,285,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Ok, so look at the video *very* closely. The Russian woman did not start the racist verbiage, it was the Asian woman. The Asian woman called her something, "white" and that's when the Russian responded with the c**k comment. Seriously, look - or better yet, listen to that part again - right before the Russian calls her the derogatory name. This is not to justify the Russian girl's aggressive actions - just to point that part out.

And I do agree that the Dominican guy had no business standing up from his seat, which was all the way in the corner - to confront the woman. He came across as a racist himself - if the woman would have been Dominican, I'm sure he wouldn't have been physical with her. What a freakin' attention seeker!
So the Asian woman called her something just out of the blue, and prompted that fury?

Technology is great and all, but these videos never capture the full story. Hard to predict when something will happen, so the recording usually starts after it popped off. Then everybody makes their own theories about what happened, then the thread is 12 pages. Lol.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-14-2018, 09:16 AM

3,402 posts, read 3,575,584 times
If the person was a man,I’m sure a lot of people would jump on top of him. In this situation, this woman was already given several chances to get away from this assault, yet, she decided to continue with the assault. So, I have so sympathy for this woman. Even if later she apologize on court, it would not be acceptable. Simple as that.

She needs to be in jail for maybe few months.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:18 AM

1,121 posts, read 591,353 times
I'd like to know some info on the asian women. Is she an illegal or something?

This sort of animosity does not just spark out of thin air. I wonder if the white women is feeling the pressure of 20,000+ illegal Asian-Chinese migrants coming to live in NYC each and every year? Would not surprise me because the states really are quite alarming.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:18 AM

3,402 posts, read 3,575,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
So the Asian woman called her something just out of the blue, and prompted that fury?

Technology is great and all, but these videos never capture the full story. Hard to predict when something will happen, so the recording usually starts after it popped off. Then everybody makes their own theories about what happened, then the thread is 12 pages. Lol.
I have to agree on this. Sometime is really hard to tell the whole story. However, in this case, she continues to assault other passengers, so I don’t care if she was right or wrong in the first place, and her continuous assault on fellow passengers is simply not right.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:19 AM

4,198 posts, read 4,084,354 times
The Russian woman was charged with felony assault. I think that is an overcharge based on a couple of kicks aimed in the other woman's direction that didn't seem to do any damage.

The following link has a slightly longer version of the video and it starts with the Asian woman saying "you're a stupid b***h" to the Russian woman before the kicking started. Obviously they were involved in a dispute before the filming started. The Asian woman was not an innocent angel.

https://abc7ny.com/woman-charged-in-...train/4891980/

Old 12-14-2018, 09:24 AM

1,110 posts, read 983,297 times
how can you make such a racist remark? chinese come here legally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propman-nyc View Post
I'd like to know some info on the asian women. Is she an illegal or something?

This sort of animosity does not just spark out of thin air. I wonder if the white women is feeling the pressure of 20,000+ illegal Asian-Chinese migrants coming to live in NYC each and every year? Would not surprise me because the states really are quite alarming.

Old 12-14-2018, 09:25 AM

1,121 posts, read 591,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
The following link has a slightly longer version of the video and it starts with the Asian woman saying "you're a stupid b***h" to the Russian woman before the kicking started. Obviously they were involved in a dispute before the filming started. The Asian woman was not an innocent angel.
Does she have a poor-me campaign on Go Fund Me yet?

I'm sure it is coming soon.

It amazes me how fast these "victims" get $$$$ through that website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: