Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 03:52 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,878,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
They don't want people moving between cars at all. And how would that help the situation? Do you think that lady would just stay in the same car while everyone else walks away?
If she follows you then you can legally take action in self-defense. The Judge is always going to ask if someone tried to remove themselves from the situation and alert the appropriate authorities.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:04 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,878,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Russian people have been abusing Chinese people for the past 500 years. 800 years ago, an Asian man by the name of ghengis khan was playing that with Russian people. Some how he was able to subjugate the Russian people.
I guess this dumb one she didn't get the memo that Mao and his people were considered "Komrade" to Bolsheviks.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:10 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
I guess this dumb one she didn't get the memo that Mao and his people were considered "Komrade" to Bolsheviks.
The Soviets and the Moaist Split after the death of Stalin. No grand alliance between the Chinese and Russians. The alliance between both races only cemented recently with the repproachment of Chinese and Russian sphere of influence. In order for those factories in China which are made to make iphones. Those iPhone factories wont be possible if it wasn't for Russian oil. Those very same iphones created by the beloved (now defunct) Steve Jobs which record injustices anytime anywhere any place. Like I said before Marginlized Victim (black, gay, female)+ iPhone + Twitter or Facebook = you are getting fired from your job.

Isn't globalism great?

Also plenty of Russian people that live in Brooklyn fled the Soviet Union, many came to America as refugees via Israel due to their Jewish heritage to avoid Soviet Anti-Semitism. Maybe that woman does not remember communism, or knows that Communism is bad due to her religious ethos.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 12-14-2018 at 04:18 PM..

Old 12-14-2018, 04:25 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
So the Asian woman called her something just out of the blue, and prompted that fury?

Technology is great and all, but these videos never capture the full story. Hard to predict when something will happen, so the recording usually starts after it popped off. Then everybody makes their own theories about what happened, then the thread is 12 pages. Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybklyn View Post
I have to agree on this. Sometime is really hard to tell the whole story. However, in this case, she continues to assault other passengers, so I don’t care if she was right or wrong in the first place, and her continuous assault on fellow passengers is simply not right.

I agree with you two on this. It is really hard to tell what or who started it first. Most of these video only capture things after events started. I do agree that her assaults are in the wrong, and she should be punished for it. A good thing this was not a black victim, Black twitter and black youtube would have been in an uproar demanding Donald Trump who Pro blacks love to hate, to have the Russian woman deported for attacking a black woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You don’t need the whole story. You see a Russian woman doing clearly illegal acts that resulted in her getting arrested. As she should have been. No need to defend a racist.
I disagree with you on this, however yes some injustices are real and should be recorded, but at times we don't get a clear picture of what goes on. All someone has to do is to go in their ios app and edit the video, post on twitter, YouTube, or Facebook and the oppressor becomes a victim and his or her life is ruined. Example of this is at Chipotle a month ago where Somali Americans who have no history of black oppression experience, used black oppression to get a manager fired because according to the so called oppressed, the manager wont serve them because they steal. Chipotle fired manager, however woke conscious black Americans dug up into the victim twitter and realized that the victims dine and dash, and that the Chipotle manager is innocent. Chipotle had to reinstate the manager, and SJWS who demanded the woman to be fired had a real hard time to say sorry.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:27 PM

8,935 posts, read 4,759,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmun View Post
Wow! A lot of people here don't condemn the assault, but rather trying to justify it. It is no different from angry white mob's justification of lynching Italian and German immigrants routinely in the good old days, because they felt they were the others.

I hope that woman got locked up in the jail for a long time. Assault others is never tolerated in the city of New York.

No one likes to be at the bottom of the totem pole. That is human nature.

And this was not her first incident. She now has a nice, little record of attacking people on the subway. Tsk. Tsk. Girl never learned how to get along with others and to play nicely.

Back to the kindergarten for adults (i.e. jail) you go, girl!

Old 12-14-2018, 06:45 PM

179 posts, read 109,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
No one likes to be at the bottom of the totem pole. That is human nature.

And this was not her first incident. She now has a nice, little record of attacking people on the subway. Tsk. Tsk. Girl never learned how to get along with others and to play nicely.

Back to the kindergarten for adults (i.e. jail) you go, girl!

She has appearances at Kings County Criminal Court already on the calendar for 2 separate incidents already.So------ clearly a history of trouble with the law.

But -------- the reason why this story is attracting national attention is her use of a racial slur against the Asian woman.

There are a bunch of videos on the incident on line -- find one that includes the anti Asian slur and you will hear someone saying the words "white ***** " immediately before Anna blurts out her slur.You can hear it at full speed -- slow it down to .25 and you can hear it as well.

Check it out -- let the forum know what you think.

Old 12-14-2018, 07:03 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,119,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McVinney View Post
She has appearances at Kings County Criminal Court already on the calendar for 2 separate incidents already.So------ clearly a history of trouble with the law.

But -------- the reason why this story is attracting national attention is her use of a racial slur against the Asian woman.

There are a bunch of videos on the incident on line -- find one that includes the anti Asian slur and you will hear someone saying the words "white ***** " immediately before Anna blurts out her slur.You can hear it at full speed -- slow it down to .25 and you can hear it as well.

Check it out -- let the forum know what you think.
Does ****** rhyme with snitch?

I tried listening for it in the video I was watching and did not hear it. But I have to say, based on the physical and verbal aggressiveness of the Russian woman and the relative non-aggressiveness of the Asian woman, that I am inclined to believe that the Russian initiated the whole thing.

Also, how do you know it was the racial slur that's attracting attention? I would guess that without the video of the Russian woman hitting and kicking and yelling and doing weird things with her hair and her bag that there would be absolutely no story at all. Also, add to that the rather compelling facial expressions of the videographer, and that's why we have a hit.

Old 12-14-2018, 07:21 PM

8,935 posts, read 4,759,816 times
No thank you. Watching one video of this incident is enough for me. I don't have to go around searching for others.

I don't know if she's a racist but what I do know is that she has some serious problems getting along with people. She yelled F*** you, loudly, three times, full on at someone's face while the other woman had her head down. Any sane person would've been satisfied with that cheap "win", calmed down and moved on. But no. She then had to continue to look at her and finally slap the woman's wrist because this wacko clearly does not like to be ignored.

Don't know if she's a racist but she's a class one, deranged, bully seeking attention. She threw a liquid substance at a male passenger (separate incident, separate charge) at another time on the same subway. Don't know what race her other victim is but this psycho is looking for a fight and I suspect an equal opportunity attacker.

I read the twitter feed and this one lady's comment had me dying with laughter. She described watching this video at work when all of a sudden her boss in the other room let out a yelp, burst into her room, wagging his fingers excitedly towards the screen, saying that the woman in the video is "that wacky client of ours" and that she "finally had hit the news".

It seems that this nut job has quite the reputation for random outbursts. Towards everybody.

Last edited by Aeran; 12-14-2018 at 07:31 PM..

Old 12-14-2018, 07:51 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmun View Post
Wow! A lot of people here don't condemn the assault, but rather trying to justify it. It is no different from angry white mob's justification of lynching Italian and German immigrants routinely in the good old days, because they felt they were the others.

I hope that woman got locked up in the jail for a long time. Assault others is never tolerated in the city of New York.

It isn't? It IS, if you're chucking a brick at your neighbor, then lunging at her with a knife--after which cops claim their hands are tied because the perp is schizophrenic.

Instead of being selectively outraged and fabricating nonsense about the "routine" past lynching of Germans and Italians, educate yourself about what's going on in NYC.

Old 12-14-2018, 07:54 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,348,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by propman-nyc View Post
I'd like to know some info on the asian women. Is she an illegal or something?

This sort of animosity does not just spark out of thin air. I wonder if the white women is feeling the pressure of 20,000+ illegal Asian-Chinese migrants coming to live in NYC each and every year? Would not surprise me because the states really are quite alarming.
Why is this relevant? The Russian woman assaulted the other woman. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: