Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 12:12 PM

3,402 posts, read 3,576,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You guys should be happy they are pay good for abortions. Otherwise your taxpayer money would have to foster care and state homes for unwanted children.

Denying a woman abortion access does not make her a good mother.

People who claim so much compassion for the fetus have none for the mother, and none for the baby once it’s born.

In fact she’s a hated single mother. Since this is so stigmatized by conservatives you should be praising women who have abortions. They can always have children later when they get their lives together.
That doesn’t make it right to kill a living soul. The adult should be responsible for their action. If a man decides to have sex without condom and cause a woman to become pregnant, that man should be held accountable, simple as that.

Old 06-15-2019, 12:36 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Leftists are disgusting.
Conservatives have abortions, get divorced, neglect their kids, just as much as liberals. If not more. What is missing in this nation is woman honestly admitting how often they have had them. I guarantee woman in your family have had them. Perhaps a sister, aunt., mother, daughter. Goal is to keep the procedure as safe as possible so they can have other children when they are ready. And many men who decry abortion have paid for them when convenient for them I have no problem with keeping the procedure budgeted for and protected for woman who seek it. It could be my family member or friend, or coworker and I don't want them having to risk complications or death. If men had babies abortions would be available on demand for free the whole world over.

Last edited by bxlover; 06-15-2019 at 12:47 PM..

Old 06-15-2019, 02:15 PM

34,091 posts, read 47,293,896 times
OP, any thoughts on the issue? At all? Or are you going to say I'm attacking you again?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 06-15-2019, 02:57 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsquirrel View Post
This is going to get cars with NY plates egged and stoned every time we leave the state. Fuq these extreme far left politicians. BTW Progressives also started eugenics in the 1920s and then the Nazis copied them.
Nah.....pro-lifers don't use eggs and stones to protest, they use arson, bombs and guns.....that is THEIR history.

Old 06-15-2019, 06:15 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Nah.....pro-lifers don't use eggs and stones to protest, they use arson, bombs and guns.....that is THEIR history.
I once was a pro lifer who prayed in front an abortion clinic. Most are gentle people. Some are just people who get off telling people what to do so they can feel smugly superior morally. Me, I would prefer to mind my own business. I changed my tune when I had women who I know, love, and respect tell me they had abortions and why. Since I am not going to support them or their babies, I just learned to shut up. Now I support them because who am I to judge. Woman who have abortions are not evil they are making the right choices for them.

Old 06-15-2019, 06:19 PM

1,199 posts, read 725,230 times
All I can is that some rusty ass guys need to work on their weak ass pull out game.

Old 06-15-2019, 10:27 PM

4,757 posts, read 3,366,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You guys should be happy they are pay good for abortions. Otherwise your taxpayer money would have to foster care and state homes for unwanted children.

Denying a woman abortion access does not make her a good mother.

People who claim so much compassion for the fetus have none for the mother, and none for the baby once it’s born.

In fact she’s a hated single mother. Since this is so stigmatized by conservatives you should be praising women who have abortions. They can always have children later when they get their lives together.

What's also very interesting is that all these "pro-life" people don't fight to have their elected officials add to legislation funding for prenatal care/assistance for after the baby is born. I think it was in Alabama that this language was in the legislation and they removed it.

This should really be a decision made between the woman and her doctor. There needs to be a strong separation between church and state. It's very obvious how bad the war religion is waging on the masses has gotten.

Old 06-15-2019, 10:36 PM

4,757 posts, read 3,366,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybklyn View Post
That doesn’t make it right to kill a living soul. The adult should be responsible for their action. If a man decides to have sex without condom and cause a woman to become pregnant, that man should be held accountable, simple as that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsquirrel View Post
All I can is that some rusty ass guys need to work on their weak ass pull out game.

1) And yet planned parenthood continues to be defunded. Birth control isn't cheap and may not be accessible to women who are poor (not to say that many women who get abortions aren't middle/upper class).

It's not right how many men rape women but they do and most get away with it. Less than 1 per cent of rapes end in a felony conviction. Should these women be forced to carry a pregnancy that was forced upon them? We have a racist war on drugs that's ruined many people's lives but what's being done about violence against women?

2) Fatsquirrel...won't lie that made me laugh.

Old 06-16-2019, 07:28 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
How about we expect people to be rational and make correct choices based on their situation? It’s called personal responsibility. IE, no paid abortion AND no paid benefits. Deal with your own problems.
How about you stay out of women’s business, since I’m sure you have no intention of adopting an unwanted child.

If a woman does not want a baby, she will abandon it and the government will end up paying for it, unless you’re advocating for the child to be left to due.

If a woman is not psychologically ready to be a parent no amount of lecturing can make ready.

Old 06-16-2019, 07:30 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,975,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
I once was a pro lifer who prayed in front an abortion clinic. Most are gentle people. Some are just people who get off telling people what to do so they can feel smugly superior morally. Me, I would prefer to mind my own business. I changed my tune when I had women who I know, love, and respect tell me they had abortions and why. Since I am not going to support them or their babies, I just learned to shut up. Now I support them because who am I to judge. Woman who have abortions are not evil they are making the right choices for them.
I’m glad you evolved on that and admitted you could not support these women or their children. And they before you learned to provide emotional support, you learned to shut up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: