Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2019, 04:41 PM

874 posts, read 454,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
hell no. it wouldn't have been, and we aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall know it
could-ja speak for yourself......purdy please. seriously....If it was a black woman...or a black man...or anyone - i'd be just as OUTRAGED and sickened and saddened [like i always am when i watch the NEWS] ! 13 and 14 yr olds killing someone in such a violent manner....- it's @!#$ sick and disturbing. that's one of the big reasons this got such big coverage - the PERPS were...babies. it's incomprehensible...............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2019, 04:54 PM

874 posts, read 454,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
[...] The group said they were gonna target a man to ROB, not stab. That was what they did. They knocked her down, put her in a chokehold, were going through her pockets, and when she bit the guy's finger, he stabbed her in the face and neck.
it's not a "GUY", it's a 13 yr old boy. they were children. 13 & 14.

Old 12-18-2019, 05:16 PM

88,564 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PruSue View Post
I'm aware. I don't think of a 14-year-old as a child, though. Llewellyn Fawr led an army at 14 to take Gwynedd back from his uncle.

25 years ago I sat on a jury and listened to how a group of teenagers playing mafia killed one of their classmates. The two youngest were 14. They planned it, plotted it, and attempted it several times before they succeeded.

This 14-year-old went into a park with the full intent to rob someone and with a knife in his pocket. Nobody else made him do it.

He can be called a guy.

Old 12-19-2019, 02:49 PM

5,958 posts, read 2,875,868 times
Quote:
Do we have their photos of them when they were 5 years old? You know the ones the papers like to show when a 13/90 takes place.

Old 12-19-2019, 08:05 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,969,355 times
Quote:
- His mother was DEAD
- his father either absent or possibly DEAD,
- clearly his aunt did not really care for him

The problem is not:

- weed or drug use.
- broken families
- slums/housing projects

all three of them -- each one portrayed VIOLENT tendencies. Looking to rob people, carrying a knife.........then they found someone to rob, and COULDN'T WAIT TO STAB their "victim" - their #@$! minds are a garbled twisted mess. violence on their minds. there's something wrong with their brains. something isn't clicking properly with all of them-IMO. they say he wasn't the one who plunged the knife into Tessa -- it was the other 14 year-old who conveniently jumped out of a moving car on the way to the station to "turn himself in." what a nut he is. ...and he's no where to be found for days now... where's this 14 yr old kid ? riding the trains? in another state? is his family hiding him in his grandma's living room?

only for SHOW - they're keeping this 13 yr old locked-up ---> "until the end of the year." [they said].
People raised in normal, functional families from functional societies don't act like this.

So the problem is indeed welfare, broken families, slums, poverty.

You never heard of middle class people, rich people, or even stable working class people committing this kind of crime.

Old 12-19-2019, 08:22 PM

8,373 posts, read 4,386,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
People raised in normal, functional families from functional societies don't act like this.

So the problem is indeed welfare, broken families, slums, poverty.

You never heard of middle class people, rich people, or even stable working class people committing this kind of crime.

The majority of people on welfare, from broken families, slums, poverty still do not commit this kind of crime. Only specific individuals do, who decide to commit this kind of crime.

Old 12-20-2019, 06:47 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times
14 year old accused of stabbing is on the run, NYPD released picture today:

Old 12-20-2019, 07:17 PM

3,882 posts, read 2,237,086 times
He is a good boy who didn’t do nuffin. He is going to Princeton just like his daddy Skip T. Jones III.

Old 12-21-2019, 05:49 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,081,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
14 year old accused of stabbing is on the run, NYPD released picture today:
If Obama had a nephew....

Old 12-21-2019, 08:02 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,884,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't understand why you are having so much trouble following the probable events. As has been stated repeatedly, these kids were not there to sell drugs. They were there to rob somebody. They did. She fought them, and one of them used a knife on her.

None of us know for sure why she was there, but given the choices presented that she was some naive southern doofus who decided to jog in a dark park or that she might have been buying weed, doesn't the latter sound more likely? She was smart enough to get into Barnard, and she'd been there since August. Why would she go jogging after dark, and in a down coat too yet? She was well-to-do. No doubt if she was a jogger, she had a cute little expensive outfit for that.

I doubt the kid even intended to kill her.

It serves no one to candy-coat a story. Bottom line, she was the victim of a terrible crime.
the lack of comprehension is coming from your end as evidenced by what you said

The sh** you’re trying to reiterate to me has already been said, BY ME

I follow this whole situation enough to know what’s true and what isn’t

People were talking about a possible drug deal gone wrong. I asked where tf was this coming from and to cite sources. The post which you’re quoting is me stating, why the theory is false, so why reply to me? I’ve already covered what you said. Had you gone back and read my posts you would’ve seen it

Coming from the source, there is NO WAY. Because, again it is a active investigation

The Sargent benevolent president shouldn’t even be talking, because of the fact that he knows that the matter ongoing. Get it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City