Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2019, 07:55 AM

34,097 posts, read 47,302,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnrgby View Post
I bought a condo in Parkchester, the Bronx in 2008, whereas I joined this forum in 2011 (as it says in the top right corner), so obviously I did not join this forum to find out how to own in NYC as cheaply as possible (since I knew that 3 years before joining this forum). I know you can't follow a simple logic, but maybe give it a try anyway?

I was dissatisfied with the tenants, yes, I didn't exactly know what the miserable folks like you were really like as tenants. So, I'll sell Parkchester for the small profit that I expected in case I didn't like the deal. If you plan an experiment correctly (which I doubt you are capable of doing, or understanding), every possible result is more or less okay. That's how you do research professionally. Rien, non...
Right, you did research professionally to sell and move to Montreal

Au revoir

Like I always say, don't go away mad, just go away...

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2019, 07:56 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
You're really bringing up some good things to think about, I remember when Hells Kitchen was largely gay bars, so no offense, but I really didnt go there to hang out, but not anymore, Hells Kitchen is really more like Hell Square now with bigger streets, which is why I'm not really a fan of the neighborhood, bars everywhere, Hells Kitchen is really for young post-grads IMO, I guess families can "exist" closer to the river.
The Palladium (former gay nightclub) was literally replaced by a NYU dorm named the Palladium. Columbia buying up to 135th Street made rents in Hamilton Heights blow up. That killed off the gay bars there and graduate students and post graduate students paid a lot more in rent than gays who were moving there before, so can we say priced out.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:00 AM

8,378 posts, read 4,395,120 times
Quote:

Refusing to let go of her inhibitions, best way I can put it

Yeah, if you don't know the correct words, then I guess the best way you can put it is with incorrect ones (like in this case "inhibitions". Inhibitions? Am I known on this forum for being inhibited?? Moi??)

Old 12-24-2019, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Yeah, if you don't know the correct words, then I guess the best way you can put it is with incorrect ones (like in this case "inhibitions". Inhibitions? Am I known on this forum for being inhibited??)
There's a difference between being smart and being intelligent my dear. Obviously you understood the context. Au revoir. Tell me how the poutine is.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
The Palladium (former gay nightclub) was literally replaced by a NYU dorm named the Palladium. Columbia buying up to 135th Street made rents in Hamilton Heights blow up. That killed off the gay bars there and graduate students and post graduate students paid a lot more in rent than gays who were moving there before, so can we say priced out.
Palladium was gay? Never knew that. That was before my time anyway. I have been in the Palladium dorm though! Yeah Union Square changed big time, Tower Records, all that

Old 12-24-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:

Au revoir

No, I did biomedical research at some point. With Parkchester I did what I wanted to do, and the outcome is one of the possible acceptable outcomes I expected with my original flowchart... as opposed to you who operates in a narrow set of circumstances entirely predetermined for you by other people, to the extent that you can't even think outside such circumstances, let alone experiment.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:

Au revoir

I'd love to rep you, but the system won't let me.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
There's a difference between being smart and being intelligent my dear. Obviously you understood the context. Au revoir. Tell me how the poutine is.

There is a substantial overlap between meanings of smart and intelligent. But there is no substantial overlap between meanings of inhibited and racially white. There is no substantial overlap between meanings of inhibited and educated either. There is no substantial overlap between inhibited and law-respecting. You wouldn't do too well on an IQ test.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
No, I did biomedical research at some point. With Parkchester I did what I wanted to do, and the outcome is one of the possible acceptable outcomes I expected with my original flowchart... as opposed to you who operates in a narrow set of circumstances entirely predetermined for you by other people, to the extent that you can't even think outside such circumstances, let alone experiment.
So then you should be happy and no need to diss Seventh.

The main thing is such unhappiness coming from some posters.

People who have positive things in their lives are not living in fear and always angry.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:

Au revoir

I"ll go away on my own time. I can do whatever I want about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City