Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 01:36 PM

4,757 posts, read 3,364,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
The Hells Angels are a part of the Meth crisis in this country and they kill people.
Obviously they are going to subsidize their 3rd st location with deals done all over the state and be more discreet locally

I love how people say they are "nice quiet people" just based on their little bubble
meanwhile they are committing murders and destroying people's lives with meth.
They are highly experienced and vicious drug dealers it's organized crime

Some people support organized crime, as longs as they don't see the murder an extortion, they only care about if there are no muggings and robberies on their block
Because they are white they will always be given the benefit of the doubt. I hope they come live in your neck of the woods.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2020, 01:43 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,209,295 times
I'd rather have the Angels than the BLM crowd in the neighborhood.

Old 07-23-2020, 02:18 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,716,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
yes we get it, any topic you can somehow bring the BLM into it

Old 07-23-2020, 02:21 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,716,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerD View Post
Because they are white they will always be given the benefit of the doubt. I hope they come live in your neck of the woods.
If I am saying that the Hell's Angels are drug dealing murderers why would you hope they live in my neck of the woods?

Old 07-23-2020, 02:23 PM

383 posts, read 173,796 times
Quote:
In case of beef you rather get straight shot in the head by hardcore thugs rather than "cancelled" by soft leftists??

Old 07-23-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Opinion:
It's business. Get a good buck on a piece of property to by a bigger piece of property with parking for same.
Key to growth. Proper policing and F.B.I. monitoring will discourage all negative behavior. History shows that
only one of two things happen to all illegal enterprises. They get taken down by government for becoming
too powerful ( ex.Mafia ) or they go legit investing in legal business. You never know. You might see Hell's Angels
Dolls in your Local Toy Stores or Hell's Angels Coffee in your local Walmart. Let each mind their own house and until
further notice. Don't tread on me ...................

All due respect for the HA's, they're not angels compared to groups you keep blasting and pestering against. But they seem not to bother you that much, which is fine.

Old 07-23-2020, 02:42 PM

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...6u4-story.html

They're bringing so much peace to Throgs Neck, and literally a week after they moved in there was a drive-by shooting on their building. What a great addition to Throgs Neck, it's like having an official Blood, Crip or Lating Kings headquarter in your neighborhood.

Old 07-23-2020, 02:47 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,209,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX_Fly View Post
In case of beef you rather get straight shot in the head by hardcore thugs rather than "cancelled" by soft leftists??
Have you not watched the deaths caused by the BLM crowd over the past weeks?

Moreover, who exactly are the Angels killing these days?

Old 07-23-2020, 02:58 PM

4,437 posts, read 7,672,681 times
I remember when the feds tried to take the house, in the East Village, in the early 90s, after they put the head HA, at the time, in jail. Took the HA's to trial, to sieze it the property. And lost! Couldn't prove, back then, that the house was bought with drug money, or was used as a drug den! It was Justice Sotomayor's case, when she was a lower court judge.

Old 07-23-2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Have you not watched the deaths caused by the BLM crowd over the past weeks?

Moreover, who exactly are the Angels killing these days?
People have died during the protests? Not defending BLM here (not the greatest fan of wealthy pro-Hillary white liberals fighting a fight that's not theirs, and personally not exactly a liberal, I'm on the fighting side not the victimihood side), but it was due to crowd movements, and rioting.
The Hells Angels are Organized Crime. I understand you not having an issue having them move next to you, in the same aspect you shouldn't have any issue with any gang or organized crime gang move in your area (like the Crips or Trinitarios).

And here is how they still kill nowadays, this murder happened in March in my area, straight up mafia killing:

https://abc7ny.com/hells-angels-paga...-nypd/6330027/

I thought you were a cop, you don't know about this??

I understand you tolerate organized crime (and don't get it twisted they don't bother me either and I respect them, they have balls) because they make you play your old school cop and robber game and are not in the cancel culture game, but that doesn't make them harmless.

Last edited by BX_Fly; 07-23-2020 at 03:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City