Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 07:48 PM

565 posts, read 361,864 times

Advertisements

As a catholic, I'm supposed to oppose abortion however I'm gladly for it.

In fact, if I were a dictator and had rule over this country one of my first orders would be mandated abortions for all the female savages for a 10 year period. I would also mandate for the male savages vasectomys for anyone under 35 years old. Only selected male savages over 35, with dictator approval, would be eligible to impregnate a female savage.

This population control would benefit our country greatly. I know ya'll will rant n rave but deep down ya'll know I'm right. This isn't the America our founding fathers envisioned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2020, 06:06 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,152,073 times
These kids are a bunch of wimps. The crime would be of lesser penalty, and they all could be wearing brand new Jordan's, doing a bums rush at footlocker or something.

Damn, beat up a girl,15 to 1, no respectable hood in my days would ever want to be caught doing that crap. Out of humility or fear of a real butt kicking.

And are their parent(s) gonna crack a belt on that but?

Old 03-08-2020, 11:05 PM

1,486 posts, read 989,013 times
Wow, that video took me back to the good old days of the 90s. This was the norm outside of Skate Key back when it was open in Mott Haven. I went to Burger junior high over on Brook Ave and almost every day i had to run home because the kids from Cypress Projects would do things like this. The classic setup was someone would tell their little brother go kick you or mess with you, then with you hit the kid back or push them out of your way for messing with you, all of a sudden you got 6 others surrounding you ready to fight. This is why i mostly stopped fighting before i got into High School. Win fight, they come back and jump you, you get more people and come back and jump them, next thing you know someones is stabbed or shot. Things just kept escalating for the worse where even parents would be fighting school kids.

People outraged by this video clearly did not grow up in NYC. This was almost everyday after school. This is why i didn't wear Jordons, Timberlands, or North Face growing up and i still don't wear them to this day because my mentality is i didn't have them them back then when i couldn't afford it, why do i need them now i can way more than afford it.

But lets not be fooled, this was not a sneaker robbery. This was just a beating and taking her stuff was just an after thought. The only reason people are so outraged about things like this now is because they were isolated from it but now there are cameras everywhere and the news is reporting it more people are all of a sudden shocked? GTFOH.
Back in the 90s the media didnt gave a F about all the violence after school in the outer boroughs, they would rather broadcast something that was happening in another state than what was happening right across the street fro where we lived. Its only after News12 came in and started more local news people started realizing what was going on right across the street.

Old 03-09-2020, 05:15 AM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessOne View Post
People outraged by this video clearly did not grow up in NYC.
Why would someone who grew up in NYC not be outraged by an incident like this? Your statement MIGHT make sense if you said surprised, but outraged? Are we supposed to accept this just because we grew up here?

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-09-2020, 06:16 AM

16,072 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Why would someone who grew up in NYC not be outraged by an incident like this? Your statement MIGHT make sense if you said surprised, but outraged? Are we supposed to accept this just because we grew up here?
Opinion:

Thankyou..................

I don't buy any PTSD sentiment. A violent crime is a violent crime whether it's the first
or the 1000th you witnessed................in a good neighborhood or ghetto, white or black,
yellow, red,brown or any other color in between.

It is all about how you are raised to have respect for self and all other life.

The more one cares the more concern.
The less one cares the less the concern.

Old 03-09-2020, 06:50 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,401,968 times
I would like the parents names released to the public so that the hate can be directed towards them. I would like to see each parent get a beat down just like the girl. You brought these little degenerates into this world so you should be held responsible for their behavior.

Old 03-09-2020, 07:02 AM

34,090 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
I would like the parents names released to the public so that the hate can be directed towards them. I would like to see each parent get a beat down just like the girl. You brought these little degenerates into this world so you should be held responsible for their behavior.
I don't know any of the parents personally. Do you?

Sometimes the parent can be the best parent they can, and the kid still strays - but it's so easy for us to point fingers. It's so easy just to come up with our own conclusions - like we know what's going on in any of these ppl's houses. My point is we don't know what kind of parents any of these ppl are. Sometimes kids fall into peer pressure and they get caught up in the wrong crowd no matter what - it happens.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-09-2020, 07:07 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,356,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
Actually I saw one of the parents in a news article so she was identified. She was clearly very upset and disgusted by what her son did when she saw his face appear in that video. She had him turn himself in to the cops.

Old 03-09-2020, 07:23 AM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
A few of the parents turned their kids in. I agree with punishing parents for, say handing over a Corvette to a 17 year old who then kills someone with it, but not incidents like these.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 03-09-2020, 09:39 AM

2,605 posts, read 3,401,968 times
Maybe if these punks saw their parents take a beating like that for what they did they would reconsider their actions. This behavior is disgusting. Why shouldn't we blame the parents for this? It was their offspring that did this and they need to be held accountable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City