Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2020, 11:05 PM

1,274 posts, read 973,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Have there been any updates on Amy Cooper's citizenship and political leanings?

I haven't found anything published by the media so even if she is Canadian, something tells me that she's also a leftist. I'd wager that we'd be seeing evidence to the contrary if she was conservative.
?!? What she has done so far sounds very right wing, why would she be leaning on the left wing based on what she did?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2020, 11:54 PM

1,927 posts, read 1,887,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasolin View Post
?!? What she has done so far sounds very right wing, why would she be leaning on the left wing based on what she did?

Nothing "right wing" about what she did. Her actions weren't politically motivated. She was a woman, reacting on instinctual female privilege. When a woman feels disrespected by a man, she'll often call in other men to fight for her.

Old 06-18-2020, 03:54 AM

2,678 posts, read 2,077,950 times
Quote:

I haven't found anything published by the media so even if she is Canadian, something tells me that she's also a leftist. I'd wager that we'd be seeing evidence to the contrary if she was conservative.
The only political thing reported was that she was angry with a man she was stalking because he voted for Obama.Could be rt wing, racist or both. Mainly she seems like a head case.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/15/centra...-fired-report/

https://nypost.com/2020/05/28/amy-co...ing-for-obama/

Old 06-18-2020, 09:47 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,627,769 times
Quote:

She is Canadian, University of Waterloo. The New York Liberal Times had another story about her with more background and her career ladder climb
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/14/n...an-racism.html

Old 06-18-2020, 06:59 PM

30,507 posts, read 17,961,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
Nothing "right wing" about what she did. Her actions weren't politically motivated. She was a woman, reacting on instinctual female privilege. When a woman feels disrespected by a man, she'll often call in other men to fight for her.
Yep. The notion that such behavior is "right wing" is phony and plenty of people on the left behave this way. I've seen it first hand.

Old 06-18-2020, 07:03 PM

30,507 posts, read 17,961,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
She is Canadian, University of Waterloo. The New York Liberal Times had another story about her with more background and her career ladder climb
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/14/n...an-racism.html
Thanks. The article--an opinion piece masquerading as "news"--does note that she is an "immigrant" from Canada. So the earlier reports about her being a leftist by way of political donations may very well be right.

Old 06-18-2020, 07:30 PM

46 posts, read 151,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-all View Post
Could be rt wing, racist or both. Mainly she seems like a head case.
This.

Old 06-19-2020, 04:22 AM

169 posts, read 87,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasina2010 View Post
This.
Nothing more annoying than someone who responds to a post with ‘this’. Do you even have an original thought?

Old 06-19-2020, 09:14 AM

46 posts, read 151,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Gut Job View Post
Nothing more annoying than someone who responds to a post with ‘this’. Do you even have an original thought?
Touchy. Touchy. Such a thin skin...

Old 06-19-2020, 03:14 PM

169 posts, read 87,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IridiumSky View Post
Keeping an eye on this topic. So essentially some lady walked a dog in a park and then lost her job, lost her house, and her entire families lives were also terrorized and destroyed.

She sure did go say some crazy things but look at the outcome. The creepy black gay bird man controlled the disaster. It is as if he was waiting his entire life to film some racist incident and frame it up, package it and send it for everyone including his Activist friends to see.

It makes me think she was being a creep but he is a premeditated creepshow himself.
The dude was not in the rambles looking for birds - maybe bears and cubs and otters
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City