Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2020, 08:38 PM

1,757 posts, read 2,145,293 times

Advertisements

A week ago Big Bird Warren Wilhelm said that he'd have NYPD drag people out of the ocean if they went swimming. Today he gave his blessing to all the "protests"

Open your ****ing eyes people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2020, 08:39 PM

1,757 posts, read 2,145,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Let them burn the leftist parts of the city. That’s where they are right now. Who cares? Pull the whole PD back. Not worth even a papercut to protect what democrat voters own.

All of you should call out sick let the city burn. Stay safe out there Airborne.

Old 05-30-2020, 09:12 PM

652 posts, read 521,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Mostly outdoors and mostly with masks could mean that covid-19 spread really won't be too bad. The only major problem I see is holding cells once arrested.

That's true. Outdoors is the best place to be. The concern is the lack of distancing and tons of yelling/talking.

Is there an end date for the protests though?

Old 05-30-2020, 09:18 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Lots of new ebay listings tonight

Old 05-30-2020, 09:45 PM

1,486 posts, read 989,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
The NYPD has a long systematic history of racism against African Americans. George Floyd is parallel to what happened to Eric Garner and people are tired of it.

I tried to tell you all a long time ago. This is a new time we are living in, and certain behaviors are no longer being tolerated.
Whats odd about that Eric Garner case is that from my understanding the officers went there to arrest him for selling illegal cigarettes outside the bodega. But I couldn't find any report that said after they arrested/killed how much did they found on him.

Maybe im missing something or I just wasn't looking hard enough to understand why so many officers showed up to arrest a man allegedly selling cigarettes.

That cost the tax payers a good 6 million, and the cop that choked him went free while keeping his job for 5 more years! Five!!!!!

Old 05-30-2020, 10:37 PM

4,757 posts, read 3,365,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimrob1 View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if we are not intentionally being kept in a state of panic. Virus, massive layoffs, always under a terrorists warning, racial strife, people can't afford food or housing, homeless everywhere now, immigration issues and now nationwide riots. Just how the hell is this country suppose to continue any longer. Its as if we have become a 3rd World Country.

It's been this way for a long time. The mainstream media/politicians are always finding some bogeyman to divide and manipulate people. Haven't you noticed how negative the news always is?

Old 05-30-2020, 10:45 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,638,530 times
Well, if there's one thing these riots cured COVID. They should do a study on how many people get infected and/or die, I can wager that the survival rate will be pretty damn high. If anything, these riots will prove how much of a joke this COVID stuff is, that's the one good thing I can see coming out of this.

Its funny how De'LOUSY'O is giving his blessing to these protestors but we can't go to the beach but these protestors can be bunched up together. We can't go workout at some of these parks since they boarded and wired down the pull up bars but let the protestors gather like sardines. Take the rims off the basketball courts so no one plays basketball but let the protestors group together like jam.

Old 05-31-2020, 05:47 AM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
All of you should call out sick let the city burn. Stay safe out there Airborne.
Thank you.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 05-31-2020, 06:19 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Thank you.
Are you cracking skulls out there, dude?? Crack a skull for me..

Explain the below to me? how is that not attempted murder? It looks like she is going to get probation or something..

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/feds-c...ktail-at-nypd/

Old 05-31-2020, 08:00 AM

3,748 posts, read 1,443,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerD View Post
It's been this way for a long time. The mainstream media/politicians are always finding some bogeyman to divide and manipulate people. Haven't you noticed how negative the news always is?
Academia and media blame the invisible white supremacy for all of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: