Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 07:36 AM

383 posts, read 173,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
He threatened her dog, that's close enough to threatening her. What she said was factual, but she threw in his skin color to try to elicit a stronger police response which is definitely racist but I don't see how that could be illegal

Anyone have the full video? it's been impossible to find, every news place has it censored/edited so you don't see the beginning of the video where he tries to lure and take the dog with treats he carries for that purpose
Trying to elicit a stronger police response, you said it yourself, it should be illegal in the first place for police response to be stronger when called on a black person. It should be illegal to use this and emphasize it with the purpose of getting him in more trouble.

Just acknowledging that she did it to elicit a stronger police response is acknowledged an major issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2020, 07:38 AM

383 posts, read 173,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
Blacks are not a protected class in this country. No matter how much conviction you say with.

In the context of New York, I think we could agree that the Italians, Irish, Jews had it pretty bad. But they didn’t have it worse than blacks did.

The Native Americans aren’t doing “just fine,” but I’m sure you’ll ignore them too.
Just look at all the cases of similar crimes with whites people serving 2 years in jail, and black people for the exact same crime or smaller serve 16 years, sentenced by the same judge.

Old 07-07-2020, 09:10 AM

7,906 posts, read 7,884,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post

pass it...

make it happen

Old 02-16-2021, 12:07 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times
Case dismissed and sealed:
https://dailycaller.com/2021/02/16/a...rapy-sessions/

She just had to undergo "therapy", some sort of woke struggle session regimen

Old 02-16-2021, 02:03 PM

813 posts, read 402,553 times
She is just privileged!

Last edited by Rastafellow; 02-16-2021 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: correction

Old 02-16-2021, 03:07 PM

1,399 posts, read 891,580 times
I'd prefer prison over re-education camp.

Old 02-16-2021, 03:18 PM

1,057 posts, read 547,624 times
He did not just try to lure the dog with treats. He himself reported that he had said "you're not going to like what I'm going to do (or you're not going to like what is going to happen.") This was something he put on his own Facebook page. Of course that part of the story got buried.

Old 02-16-2021, 05:15 PM

1,486 posts, read 988,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehumidifier View Post
He did not just try to lure the dog with treats. He himself reported that he had said "you're not going to like what I'm going to do (or you're not going to like what is going to happen.") This was something he put on his own Facebook page. Of course that part of the story got buried.

It never got buried it was covered. This is something you cannot reword to fit your narrative. He said “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it
” then he attempted to lure the dog to give it a treat to try **** her off so she can leave the area due to many dog owners don't like strangers feeding their dogs. He never got the chance to give the dog a treat. Keep in mind he was a good distance from her when all this conversation was happening she was the aggressor continuing to close the distance gap between them.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...phi-story.html

On a side note I like how she got Therapy and because its a first time offense she got off quick and clean. Lets see who else can get this same deal in the future.

Old 02-16-2021, 05:28 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,715,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessOne View Post
On a side note I like how she got Therapy and because its a first time offense she got off quick and clean. Lets see who else can get this same deal in the future.
Personally I would choose jail time over enduring five struggle sessions

Old 02-16-2021, 07:04 PM

813 posts, read 402,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Personally I would choose jail time over enduring five struggle sessions
That's what you say now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City