Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2020, 12:24 AM

1,034 posts, read 673,057 times

Advertisements

Why isn’t Stringer investigating them for ThriveNYC? Why is he so complicit and incurious ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2020, 04:30 AM

169 posts, read 87,830 times
Bill has this evil, sinister smile, similar to Chuck Schumer’s. She just looks very disturbed and troubled. That’s not a happy smile but one of a person with mental illness. She should get together with Keith Ellison’s son (if she swings that way) and together they could eliminate all the white people and create a lawless, diverse utopia where they would rate everyone based on skin tone and where they could strip people of any perceived ‘privilege’

Old 06-11-2020, 05:59 AM

8,688 posts, read 11,076,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
Like most 25 year olds she's an idiot. Like many people her age she hasn't done a damn thing or really made a dollar on her own but she thinks she knows everything.

She's more privileged than 99.9999 percent of the white people in this country.
Her dad is the mayor of the biggest city in the country and therefore she has a million valuable connections. She has security detail when she wants it, free rides to and from school, free movers etc.We haven't even begun to discuss health care or money(much of it stolen by her mother)
Pretty much all she has to do to not become a total failure in life is develop a serious drug problem, but based on looking at her...
I know someone who is well acquainted with her. I was told she has some serious issues

Old 06-11-2020, 06:42 AM

2,439 posts, read 1,216,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by speediestevie View Post
Why isn’t Stringer investigating them for ThriveNYC? Why is he so complicit and incurious ?

It's the old don't mess with my scam, and I won't mess with yours.

Old 06-11-2020, 07:43 AM

9,117 posts, read 6,170,326 times
This is his son Dante
Attached Thumbnails
De Blasio's daughter confronted him about his ‘white privilege’-presser-city-hall.jpg  

Old 06-11-2020, 08:05 AM

25,368 posts, read 37,069,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
The deBlasio family is case in point on why diversity is our strength is BS lol what a f'd up little family.

So which member of your "non-diverse" family has become mayor of New York?

Old 06-11-2020, 09:38 AM

289 posts, read 143,469 times
Why do people keep re-electing bums like de Blasio?? Beyond me....

Old 06-11-2020, 09:38 AM

1,274 posts, read 978,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensGuy72 View Post
White privilege is a myth concocted by the left. Just ask all the dead WW2 vets who literally saved white/black people from having to bow to Hitler and become German.

Millenniels. This really happened. A guy in Germany, named Hitler, was a real life Nazi and wanted to invade the USA and make us all German (those of us he felt worthy of living). Just in case you weren't sure.
I know it's popular to simplify everything and end up "lying" about truth but the US did not get into WW2 against Germany per se, they went in when Pearl Harbor was attacked by Japan, one of the allies of Germany. So nothing to do with Germany wanting to invade the US or whatever.

With the game of alliances, as often, that triggered the right for Germany to declare war to the US. But that was almost unexpected, and actually helped the EU members of the war who feared that it could have been a totally disconnected war: UK, USSR and others against Germany and the US vs Japan.

Hitler playing the alliance game actually saved the "allied" side who could have ended up being in chaos. No rational explanation there though.

Anyway, long story short, stop oversimplifying things.

And back to your statement: "White privilege is a myth concocted by the left. Just ask all the dead WW2 vets who literally saved white/black people from having to bow to Hitler and become German."

Alright, I will bite. Who saved those people?

Old 06-11-2020, 09:41 AM

19,039 posts, read 13,955,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
So which member of your "non-diverse" family has become mayor of New York?
Sanman is married to a black woman.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-11-2020, 09:50 AM

18,469 posts, read 31,630,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
If one of my daughters confronts me over my “white privilege”, I will forevermore consider myself a total failure as a parent.

If any of them end up looking or acting like that monstrosity, I’ll kill myself.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: