Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2020, 01:07 PM

16,072 posts, read 6,843,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonae View Post
This is the NYPD y'all claim are sent from heaven?

https://twitter.com/fromzerotojeo/st...651198468?s=19
Excerpt: This is the NYPD y'all claim are sent from heaven?

Response:
You are witnessing an autocade conducted by New York' finest. Is is a show of strength.
Do not worry if you just moved here? The first time I saw it it made me feel empowered.
You will feel the same in a short time. Only bad people that do bad things have to worry.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2020, 01:13 PM

16,072 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Call me Birdsler View Post
The anglosphere is a sick, sick place. People that live in the Latin world don't deal with this level of treachery.
The anglsosphere ruling class media actually wages strait pyschop warfare against the people and pushes the divide and conquer strategy hard- now they are straddling the line of a "hot" war. They are willing to be a little more obvious and brazen now in their agitprop warfare tactics as they realize the masses still paying attention to them are not bright enough to realize what they are up to. They have no idea of what the consequences are of these useful idiots and their tactics.
Excerpt: They have no idea of what the consequences are of these useful idiots
Response: According to Saul Alinsky it was called the 8 steps to communism

Old 06-23-2020, 09:51 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,886,510 times
harlem has NEVER had professional grade macy's 4th of july style fireworks pop off for 3 weeks straight

all we need is the barges in the water, and celebrities with the live entertainment and one wouldn't be able to tell the difference between now and the 4th

this all seems to be timed to pop soon as the sun goes down

the majority of it, is definitely PD's doing

Old 06-24-2020, 06:59 AM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Keep playing games, I’ll keep moderating. When you spell a word intentionally to avoid the swear filter, you have broken the terms of service. My decision not to issue an infraction for this breach was obviously wasted on you, so I will now correct that.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-24-2020, 07:01 AM

I’ve no intention of deleting the anti-law enforcement nonsense conspiracies because they reveal the depths to which NYC residents do not deserve the risks cops take for them. My hope is that other cops will read this stuff and come to the realization that it is time to leave.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 06-24-2020, 04:35 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,886,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I’ve no intention of deleting the anti-law enforcement nonsense conspiracies because they reveal the depths to which NYC residents do not deserve the risks cops take for them. My hope is that other cops will read this stuff and come to the realization that it is time to leave.

well if the NYPD wasn't one of the most corrupt police depts in the country, you might have a valid argument

my post is to inform others of the tactics PD uses, which obviously hit a nerve. never has one had a infraction for censoring their selves

Old 06-24-2020, 05:56 PM

I didn’t know you had access to the infraction logs, damn.

Also, it’s funny as hell, it’s been the talk of the department. My CO was joking, “why didn’t we think of that?” just yesterday. If you don’t already realize it, the majority of cops couldn’t care less about appeasing the mob. In fact, we benefit greatly from it. So much so that I moved my retirement date back 2 weeks to catch more of the overtime.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: