Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2020, 01:10 PM

82 posts, read 78,320 times

Advertisements

So everytime some random dude does something questionable; a political party must be at fault?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2020, 01:12 PM

383 posts, read 170,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
I agree. It's like they want Big Brother to govern their lives.

This is bad parenting and a bad human being.
It tells you a lot about being scared little people. They live scared and walk scared, based on news not actual experience.
And of course petty criminals will target a homeless person, if the target is not weak it’s not easy, and if it’s not easy and there are chances of retaliation it’s not fun.
When Dylan Roof shot up that church nobody blamed the Republican Party, they blamed extremists.
I’m kinda tired of these conservative snowflakes the same way I’m tired of their liberal counterpart.
They’re literally modeling their behavior after one person, their President who constantly blames everything on others, although it’s unrelated.
Do they really think this criminal who shot fireworks at a homeless man is a registered Democrat or even voter at all?? Come one !! Let’s ne serious and let’s be smart, we can do better with our brains.
And I’m not even advocating for the Democrats not a big fan of either party but what I really cherish and value is common sense.

Old 06-23-2020, 01:20 PM

4,757 posts, read 3,327,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
Nauseating footage at link,
At least he smiled for the camera.

Good work Dems!!

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/...ith-fireworks/
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I found this to be so disturbing.
How anyone human can possibly do something like this to another human is barbaric.

Animals, and crazed people are what is living amougst us, and we can blame the mayor and the govenor for not instilling fear in the law.

I hope all the liberals are happy, if they win in the election, this country id going to be a free for all.

simply sickening.
You lot need help. This really didn't need to be politicized.

Old 06-23-2020, 01:24 PM

383 posts, read 170,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanDude View Post
So everytime some random dude does something questionable; a political party must be at fault?
Always, they have their mentor doing it all the time, “the Democrats did this, Obama did that”

Old 06-23-2020, 01:48 PM

2,364 posts, read 1,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX_Fly View Post
It is messed up !! But again what do “democrats” and “liberals” have to do with this?
Some of you really need an IQ test that would be enlighting and explain a lot.
Now this message board is not about NYC anymore it has become a conservative/GOP group venting arena.

Two Democrat Senators
Democrat Governor
Democrat AG
Democrat Mayor
Democrat Manhattan DA
Democrat Bronx DA
Democrat Brooklyn DA
Democrat Queens DA
Democrat Staten Island DA
Oh and 21 of our 27 Congressional Representatives are Democrats.

Now who needs an IQ test to see a problem?

Old 06-23-2020, 01:54 PM

2,364 posts, read 1,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX_Fly View Post
It tells you a lot about being scared little people. They live scared and walk scared, based on news not actual experience.
And of course petty criminals will target a homeless person, if the target is not weak it’s not easy, and if it’s not easy and there are chances of retaliation it’s not fun.
When Dylan Roof shot up that church nobody blamed the Republican Party, they blamed extremists.
I’m kinda tired of these conservative snowflakes the same way I’m tired of their liberal counterpart.
They’re literally modeling their behavior after one person, their President who constantly blames everything on others, although it’s unrelated.
Do they really think this criminal who shot fireworks at a homeless man is a registered Democrat or even voter at all?? Come one !! Let’s ne serious and let’s be smart, we can do better with our brains.
And I’m not even advocating for the Democrats not a big fan of either party but what I really cherish and value is common sense.

Which party advocated for no bail, catch and release?
Which party allowed criminals to riot and loot with impunity?
Which party DA's refuse to prosecute?

You are right lets use our brains.

Old 06-23-2020, 02:20 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,042,938 times
Just another awful person committing an awful act. Another day in a society here that has gone batshiz crazy. I heard a woman coughed on a baby in a yogurt shop also. Things go lower and lower. We are finding out rock bottom has a basement level also. And that door is now open.

Regardless of politics, if this all does not sadden you nothing will.

Old 06-23-2020, 02:30 PM

18,356 posts, read 31,429,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerD View Post
You lot need help. This really didn't need to be politicized.

we need help?

some heartless loser threw a fire work thing at a homeless man, you have got to be kidding me.

and yes, it did.

if the mayor wasnt so against police doing thier job, these losers wouldn't be doing the things they do, for fear of being arrested and jailed, instead our mayor has made the police force look like a bunch of idiots, ofcourse the exception of the few that have done wrong.

but, kids throwing water at police..
give me a break, and protestors instigating police, please, spare me.

Old 06-23-2020, 03:25 PM

33,333 posts, read 46,766,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanDude View Post
Nowadays yes

Just don't pay attention to them, let them huddle in their proverbial corner and let them talk

All these threads are really out of fear of the unknown. It's a very loose time in terms of emotions.

Like how much times do I have to see the words Democrat or Republican on here

There's a whole Politics forum.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 06-23-2020, 03:33 PM

5,566 posts, read 2,524,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Nowadays yes

Just don't pay attention to them, let them huddle in their proverbial corner and let them talk

All these threads are really out of fear of the unknown. It's a very loose time in terms of emotions.

Like how much times do I have to see the words Democrat or Republican on here

There's a whole Politics forum.
I'm so sick of every thread being turned political. Some start off as good topics and discussions and bamn its all about the R and D.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: