Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2020, 10:02 AM

383 posts, read 173,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
Trump a fascist. Lol. Not even close. And I say this as a lefty. Do you even know what fascism is?
Trump doesn’t have the level of I tel life ce to be a real fascist. He is more like a 5-year old playing tough guys in a war movie.
That and the system is sort of saving us. But he has many characteristics of one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2020, 11:02 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,442,838 times
Quote:
Trump a fascist. Lol. Not even close. And I say this as a lefty. Do you even know what fascism is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX_Fly View Post
Trump doesn’t have the level of I tel life ce to be a real fascist. He is more like a 5-year old playing tough guys in a war movie.
That and the system is sort of saving us. But he has many characteristics of one.
Trump is not a facist, but he has authoritarian tendencies like many dictators, but not as sever as Hitler, Stalin Mao, Castro and Saddam.

Old 06-28-2020, 11:31 AM

6,203 posts, read 3,545,186 times
Quote:
Trump is not a facist, but he has authoritarian tendencies like many dictators, but not as sever as Hitler, Stalin Mao, Castro and Saddam.
Trump is too stupid to be a real fascist. I don't know about Saddam, but the others were smart.

Old 06-28-2020, 10:43 PM

383 posts, read 173,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
Trump is too stupid to be a real fascist. I don't know about Saddam, but the others were smart.
Saddam was well-structured, educated and smart like a fox.
He was leading militias when he was a prime minister, militias capable of thwarting a coup, with real military training, in other words he was really ready to die for his ideas and his country (he actually did), and didn’t bring up once a bone spur to not fight.
And as bad as he was he was very classy and actually intimidating with an unmatched sense of fashion lol.
Trump is a wannabe authoritarian, 4 time draft dodgers, trust fund kid, who plays tough but is a scared little man, and on top of that is a total moron with defective brain cell connections.

Old 06-29-2020, 07:28 AM

Quote:
He was leading militias when he was a prime minister, militias capable of thwarting a coup, with real military training, in other words he was really ready to die for his ideas and his country (he actually did), and didn’t bring up once a bone spur to not fight.
And as bad as he was he was very classy and actually intimidating with an unmatched sense of fashion lol.
Trump is a wannabe authoritarian, 4 time draft dodgers, trust fund kid, who plays tough but is a scared little man, and on top of that is a total moron with defective brain cell connections.

Old 06-29-2020, 07:55 AM

1,564 posts, read 904,850 times
Back then all you lefties were busy burning your draft cards. I was too young for Vietnam but I have two older cousins who served and an old best friend of mine a bit older who went. I knew plenty of VN Vets and most of them came back FUBAR. Now we can all almost universally recognize that Vietnam was a huge mistake and anyone who found a way to get out of that hell should be let off the hook. Clinton/Bush/Trump.

The only ones I have contempt for are the Hanoi Jane's of the world. May they suffer for what they did.

As far as Saddam goes, I think he was the type of leader that was necessary in that region. It was a mistake to overthrow him and Khadaafy.

Old 06-29-2020, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope of Greenwich Village View Post
Back then all you lefties were busy burning your draft cards. I was too young for Vietnam but I have two older cousins who served and an old best friend of mine a bit older who went. I knew plenty of VN Vets and most of them came back FUBAR. Now we can all almost universally recognize that Vietnam was a huge mistake and anyone who found a way to get out of that hell should be let off the hook. Clinton/Bush/Trump.

The only ones I have contempt for are the Hanoi Jane's of the world. May they suffer for what they did.

As far as Saddam goes, I think he was the type of leader that was necessary in that region. It was a mistake to overthrow him and Khadaafy.
One of my best friends enlisted in the Marines, went to Vietnam. He was 18. Came back scarred for life. Another one was killed. My son is a USMC vet and Navy reservist and he loathes Trump as does everyone he served with before and serves with now. They think he's an idiot.

Old 06-29-2020, 09:45 AM

6,685 posts, read 6,029,446 times
Quote:

Man, if having a multi-billion dollar real estate company, marrying a host of beautiful women, being the host of a successful TV show, writing multiple books, getting elected (and possibly reelected as President of one of the most powerful country in the world), then by all means, having defective brains cells must be one hell of a great thing!

Old 06-29-2020, 10:05 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
The left is more of facist than any group right now. If you disagree with them, they will attack you and burn your house down. They already caused billions in destruction. How are they not facists? While the looted, destroyed property, and assaulted and killed people. They won't change people's minds that they are facists.

Old 06-29-2020, 12:29 PM

169 posts, read 87,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5555 View Post
One of my best friends enlisted in the Marines, went to Vietnam. He was 18. Came back scarred for life. Another one was killed. My son is a USMC vet and Navy reservist and he loathes Trump as does everyone he served with before and serves with now. They think he's an idiot.
First off that is BS. Nice try though. Everybody in your fantasy world hates Trump. Of course if that makes you feel better, keep dreaming...but rational people don’t buy it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City