Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2020, 02:28 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,225,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Total Gut Job, where did you grow up? I can't imagine New York.

Wouldn't you be happier in Texas or Wyoming?
I did grow up in NYC...it's my worst nightmare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2020, 03:01 PM

169 posts, read 87,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
They couldn't have done America a better favor if they tried. That's going to be ALL over the news. RIP lefty politicians in November election, it's going to be a bloodbath
It’s nice to be out of the city this weekend and see normal, real Americans who display our beautiful flag. To be away from the filth and violence and hatred for our country is such a relief. It’s like these people live in a little bubble and have never really been exposed to real diversity. Diversity is not about skin color but about sharing different opinions and viewpoints. What’s the point of trying to live in a multiracial setting if everyone thinks the same?? How utterly boring and cultish. If you dare to think differently you will ostracized, shunned, fired.

People have been very tolerant in allowing the little tantrums and riots to continue. I also believe that this is the worst thing the Democrats could have done because they have mobilized independents and mainline Democrats who now see how Marxist the Dem. party has become. Every day they will be losing people. Nobody wakes up and says ‘think I’ll switch to the Democrat party because I share their values’

Old 07-05-2020, 01:42 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,556,641 times
Quote:
Seems pretty simple to me, all those neighborhoods protesting should have no police and be on their own, the neighborhoods that appreciate the police should have a continued presence. There's your reduction right there , here you go enjoy.
so the police should let the 10% normal people living in an area of 90% thug lovers get attacked by the thugs?

Old 07-05-2020, 01:45 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
so the police should let the 10% normal people living in an area of 90% thug lovers get attacked by the thugs?
The choice is essentially out of our control by now, wouldn't you say

Old 07-05-2020, 01:49 PM

Quote:
The choice is essentially out of our control by now, wouldn't you say
crime rises anywhere in NYC it will spread elsewhere

Old 07-05-2020, 01:51 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
crime rises anywhere in NYC it will spread elsewhere
Absolutely correct, but even in the worse times of the 70s and 80s there were pockets of safety, you just didn't go into other people's neighborhoods. Crappy living, to be sure

Old 07-05-2020, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Absolutely correct, but even in the worse times of the 70s and 80s there were pockets of safety, you just didn't go into other people's neighborhoods. Crappy living, to be sure
safety no, relative safety yes

Old 07-06-2020, 12:09 PM

6,150 posts, read 4,516,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Gut Job View Post
]Tomorrow there is a ‘Black Power’ march in Brooklyn. On the Fourth of July. There will not be any American Flags, just raised fists, like the nazi salute, and anti-white rhetoric. Sounds like supremacy to me. And arrogance.

Can you possibly send me a link to some film of this? It wasn't on the news here.

Old 07-06-2020, 06:00 PM

98 posts, read 43,369 times
I just drove past the area and it looks terrible. So I have two questions.

When will the city clear them out?
And when will the city clean up all the graffiti on the historic buildings there that most probably never had a speck on graffiti on them in all their existence but now they are just leaving it there? Explain that ? That was more than two questions I know

Old 07-06-2020, 11:25 PM

5,679 posts, read 2,612,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcb78 View Post
I just drove past the area and it looks terrible. So I have two questions.

When will the city clear them out?
And when will the city clean up all the graffiti on the historic buildings there that most probably never had a speck on graffiti on them in all their existence but now they are just leaving it there? Explain that ? That was more than two questions I know
Are people really living down there, like when they did occupy wall street?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City