Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 09:46 AM

25 posts, read 12,231 times

Advertisements

I lived in NYC for 32 years. When the opportunity came to leave,I ran. In 1991 ,Dinkins had destroyed NYC ,the schools ,murders were all time high. I can't believe its getting worse. I visit every year to visit family. Each time I am overwhelmed how it gets worse. So,you have deblasio,now ,taking your cops away/Allowing so called protesters to burn,loot ,bust crap up.Cops ORDERED to stand down. Cops ,pelted 2 years ago with water bottles,are now being physically assulted,and CANNOT fight back.Last week,an officer was placed in a headlock,COPS CANNOT USE HEADLOCKS ANYMORE,so,when the cop gets himself together,the bad guy was gone. Sooo,deblasio ,said,stand down about the water ,and water bottles,that led to physical assult. WHAT COULD BE NEXT. NYC is DOOMED. Can it be saved .YES,just as when Rudy Guiliani took over ,it was fixed. So NEW YORKERS,think it might be time for YOU to save YOUR City???Stop blaming Trump,VOTE for TRUMP,get rid of your Mayor and Governor,.Immediatly MAKE YOUR Gov.fire deblasio.He can ,AND he works for YOU.Im nOT saying vote a specific party ,but,its time deblasio,aoc,shumer,meeks ,be replaced. Meeks has been there for generations,and shumer too.Your Gov.was raised in the NY capital when his daddy was Gov. You have your own swamp in NY. Take a look at the salaries and pensions these people are getting.Then,you may understand why ur taxes are so high.
This website brings things to reality. Be patient,its hard to navigate,but correct. Imagine ,being one of these administrators.. They make more than the President . Vote em out,2020

SeeThroughNY :: Home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 09:48 AM

34,098 posts, read 47,309,800 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...cted_of_crimes

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-14-2020, 09:53 AM

3,402 posts, read 3,578,000 times
Really? Voting Trump is gonna help?

Old 07-14-2020, 09:53 AM

Where's some of that magic Republican powder at

Sprinkle it all over the streets

Old 07-14-2020, 11:36 AM

644 posts, read 307,599 times
Lol. Seriously. Trump is president already. I don't see him doing much about anything. Just lots of hot air. And he probably helped get NYC to this point. He's not the only idiot in politics, but you can't ignore that he's all about divisiveness. What do you think voting for him again will do? Although, yes, I have a feeling voting for Biden will ratchet this ***** up 100 times. So it's going to have to be Trump for now...

I do think the mayor needs to be thrown out on his ear. No question about that.

Old 07-14-2020, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG2020 View Post
Lol. Seriously. Trump is president already. I don't see him doing much about anything. Just lots of hot air. And he probably helped get NYC to this point. He's not the only idiot in politics, but you can't ignore that he's all about divisiveness. What do you think voting for him again will do? Although, yes, I have a feeling voting for Biden will ratchet this ***** up 100 times. So it's going to have to be Trump for now...

I do think the mayor needs to be thrown out on his ear. No question about that.
"on his ear" lmao

Now thats funny

We need more quips like that in our lives if we're ever going get through this thing

Old 07-14-2020, 12:44 PM

25 posts, read 12,231 times
Hey Seventh floor,u get around.When Trump said he was sending the troops into Minnesota ,the B.S. stopped immediately. same as Seattle.All fair,I've come to believe NYC was going down hill decades ago.Except for the break NYC got with Rudy.

SEVENTH FLOOR. the 101 huh. I'm a FRHS graduate. I know the area well. Had family in ur house,think I have one now. Please don't tell me ya daddy was a clammer.All politics aside. I pray all those on the front lines will be safe. deblasio is killing them.Thats not a political point of view. Pretty sure front line responders would agree with that.VOTE for a change to repair the years of damage .

"Trump is president already. I don't see him doing much about anything"
Well,I can't make anyone see.There are those of whom ,hate his accomplishments. Mostly those who had to go to work.I kno ,I kno.The virus keeps ya from working. If ya can loot,protest,ya can work.

Old 07-14-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesea View Post
Hey Seventh floor,u get around.When Trump said he was sending the troops into Minnesota ,the B.S. stopped immediately. same as Seattle.All fair,I've come to believe NYC was going down hill decades ago.Except for the break NYC got with Rudy.

SEVENTH FLOOR. the 101 huh. I'm a FRHS graduate. I know the area well. Had family in ur house,think I have one now. Please don't tell me ya daddy was a clammer.All politics aside. I pray all those on the front lines will be safe. deblasio is killing them.Thats not a political point of view. Pretty sure front line responders would agree with that.VOTE for a change to repair the years of damage .

"Trump is president already. I don't see him doing much about anything"
Well,I can't make anyone see.There are those of whom ,hate his accomplishments. Mostly those who had to go to work.I kno ,I kno.The virus keeps ya from working. If ya can loot,protest,ya can work.
No argument to the bolded.

Old 07-14-2020, 01:13 PM

644 posts, read 307,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesea View Post
When Trump said he was sending the troops
Um. That was the National Guard. The Governor deploys them. Not the Prez. Otherwise, why have we got no troops in NYC yet? Kind of looks like we need them, no?

OK, back to work. I wonder if working harder will make me start liking Trump more... oh, never mind, I know people that actually worked with him and they still aren't big fans.

Old 07-14-2020, 04:21 PM

6,150 posts, read 4,522,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Where's some of that magic Republican powder at

Sprinkle it all over the streets

It's in Florida and Texas, counting corpses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City