Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 12:02 AM

1,034 posts, read 671,996 times

Advertisements

What can they charge him with ? Vandalism ? Hate crime ? An act of terrorism ?
Obviously the cancel culture will be all over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 04:09 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
what kind of moron leaves the paint can behind with his prints on it
Response: He did not want to be caught red handed?

Old 07-14-2020, 05:24 AM

1,560 posts, read 901,971 times
A dumb and partisan slap in the face gets a partisan slap back. This is to be expected. I’d love to wake up tomorrow and find that a thousand American citizens went and poured buckets of red white and blue paint on the stupid 5th ave “mural.”

Old 07-14-2020, 06:09 AM

34,006 posts, read 47,240,427 times
They can take that same energy and come paint my apartment

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-14-2020, 06:13 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
we have grafatti all over thanks to the retarded mayor, and this they cleaned up immediately, but our other buildings and statues they have left.

what a freaking waste of mioney these murals are, a freaking waste of money.

so now, we have the 1 year old boy that was killed, why isnt anyone protesting and looting over this. this little black boy is now dead, and they are all talking about black lives matter, well, this little boy is black, and his life matters, but what are they doing about that?

this is all a croak of shytt. if black lives matter this little boy, and the other 7 little black children would not be dead.

terrible, simply terrible for something like this to happen.

how does the mayor and the govenor lay thier heads to the pillow at night is beyond me.

these 8 little children have been robbed of thier lives and this to me is un-acceptable and someone needs to be held accountable for this.

Old 07-14-2020, 06:15 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,537,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
we have grafatti all over thanks to the retarded mayor, and this they cleaned up immediately, but our other buildings and statues they have left.

so now, we have the 1 year old boy that was killed, why isnt anyone protesting and looting over this. this little black boy is now dead, and they are all talking about black lives matter, well, this little boy is black, and his life matters, but what are they doing about that?

this is all a croak of shytt. if black lives matter this little boy, and the other 7 little black children would not be dead.

terrible, simply terrible for something like this to happen.

how does the mayor and the govenor lay thier heads to the pillow at night is beyond me.

these 8 little children have been robbed of thier lives and this to me is un-acceptable and someone needs to be held accountable for this.

Deblasio has his priorities straight.

Old 07-14-2020, 06:53 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:

They're also not murals, which is a French word that literally means "of the wall".

BLM is a criminal organization, not just because they are genocidal Marxists in the grand scheme of things, but because they focus on the 100 or so dead in police interactions each year and COMPLETELY IGNORE THE THOUSANDS KILLED in urban street violence and are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the huge increase in crime by forcing the withdrawal of police.

BLM has blood on their hands

Old 07-14-2020, 06:55 AM

34,006 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
They're also not murals, which is a French word that literally means "of the wall".

BLM is a criminal organization, not just because they are genocidal Marxists in the grand scheme of things, but because they focus on the 100 or so dead in police interactions each year and COMPLETELY IGNORE THE THOUSANDS KILLED in urban street violence and are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the huge increase in crime by forcing the withdrawal of police.

Why are you not outside protesting them then? What's typing in bold on here going to do any?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 07-14-2020, 07:16 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:

Thank you for pointing that out,

but I do know what mural is,

I used the word "mural",

because thats what everyone is calling that writing in the streets these days.

it isnt a big deal that I called it a mural? is it?
will I fail English class for the day?

and I do agree, it is a criminal organization.

Old 07-14-2020, 07:18 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Thank you for pointing that out,

but I do know what mural is,

I used the word "mural",

because thats what everyone is calling that writing in the streets these days.

it isnt a big deal that I called it a mural? is it?
will I fail English class for the day?

and I do agree, it is a criminal organization.
I'm not taking a shot at you, I know you are repeating it. I'm pointing out what they calling it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: