Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 08:33 AM

383 posts, read 172,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Sorry guy, no vacation is going to make me stop hating leftists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwesterns45 View Post
It seems like all it takes is one more police shooting/misconduct or a trump victory to cause chaos in the streets. There have been protests everyday but most remain violent and nondestructive.
A Trump victory would absolutely start country-wise riots.
A Trump defeat wouldn’t be harmless either because even some of the many traditional Republicans who gave him and opportunistic shot who worked with him before publicly stating how insane he was, pretty much made it clear that he would not leave like that, so imagine...

Old 08-24-2020, 08:37 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,253,323 times
Do evil people stop doing evil things because they get bored with it?
Usually they stop because good stops them
When we stop taking cell phone videos of evil and start stopping evil then we will know who we are

Old 08-24-2020, 08:53 AM

6,469 posts, read 2,878,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BX_Fly View Post
A Trump victory would absolutely start country-wise riots.
A Trump defeat wouldn’t be harmless either because even some of the many traditional Republicans who gave him and opportunistic shot who worked with him before publicly stating how insane he was, pretty much made it clear that he would not leave like that, so imagine...
For the past 4 years the only riots and looting were done by the Trump haters. Over dumb stuff the statistics don't back up. They deny science and numbers.

When I look at the news and out my window, it's not Trump supporters people are boarding up their storefronts for,..lol.

So yeah,..If Trump wins again they gonna flip out and be complicit with the chaos that is fostered within their "peaceful" protest environment.

If Trump loses I can't see Republicans hitting the streets, blocking roads, and trashing businesses and Federal buildings. It's amazing we got through the Obama election , eh?

Old 08-24-2020, 11:40 AM

18,953 posts, read 13,838,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Do evil people stop doing evil things because they get bored with it?
Usually they stop because good stops them
When we stop taking cell phone videos of evil and start stopping evil then we will know who we are
This sums up perfectly why we are where we are now, which will soon morph into an open civil war: we are allowing it. Democrat-led cities and states are doing what I have been talking about on this forum for almost 10 years now - tolerating and promoting degeneracy.

We've almost reached the peak of my long-held theory. It's coming sooner rather than later.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 08-24-2020, 12:35 PM

1,019 posts, read 1,636,678 times
We’ll see what people do this evening in the wake of the Wisconsin shooting

Old 08-24-2020, 02:12 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,089,650 times
Quote:
Protests have started there already. I hope we do not have more looting. It will be the end for some businesses who just reopened if there store gets trashed, and we dont need more people hurt this year on any level.

I feel more awfulness will continue this year overall. Its bad times for nearly everyone so far.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:29 PM

2,309 posts, read 1,135,875 times
Quote:

The rioting has already started of course. Idiots burning down their own neighborhoods.

Old 08-24-2020, 04:21 PM

3,788 posts, read 1,752,408 times
Quote:

It's already happening in Seattle, Portland, OR and Kenosha, WI, Denver, CO etc.... Enough is enough. Trump needs to send in military and declare Marshal Law in those cities or in any city that has rioting.

This isn't normal behavior and not one democrat is denouncing the violence/destruction, media has a bias and still calls this stuff protesting. I mean how bad does it have to get before someone in charge puts a stop to it?

Old 08-24-2020, 04:30 PM

30,024 posts, read 18,596,563 times
Quote:
It seems like all it takes is one more police shooting/misconduct or a trump victory to cause chaos in the streets. There have been protests everyday but most remain violent and nondestructive.
After Trump is re-elected, it will be no more Mr. Nice guy.

At that point, Trump will lay the hammer down on the anarchists. When faced with real consequences and potential death, the Marxists will scatter like cockroaches.

Old 08-24-2020, 04:41 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,608,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
If they completely defund the police, then can be no more police brutality.
Who is they?

Not likely any two people can agree what “ defund police” means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City