Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 07:18 PM

3,559 posts, read 2,400,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Finally! Someone admits that college is leftist propaganda! Proudly too...
Lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2021, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
You don't seem to get it. The reason why they're blue is because transplants have moved to escape blue policies. Yet, these are the same ridiculous and uninformed people who would still vote blue out of emotion. What you don't realize is that you are ruining it for the red states. If Texas turns blue, we are all screwed. Many far left blue policies are simply not good.
I don’t think you get it. Politics has nothing to do with moving to another state. Literally COL plays the bigger impact. Only red people use this poor analogy because their red states are the ones seeing the booms......in the Blue areas tho

Old 02-16-2021, 07:45 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Dismiss what you can't debate. Nothing new.
The childish "lol" every 6 words is annoying as well.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-16-2021, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Dismiss what you can't debate. Nothing new.
This tactic doesn’t work. You couldn’t answer anything and come up with medieval poems.

Old 02-16-2021, 07:48 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
I don’t think you get it. Politics has nothing to do with moving to another state. Literally COL plays the bigger impact. Only red people use this poor analogy because their red states are the ones seeing the booms......in the Blue areas tho
I'm moving for politics. Other's reasons are for data scientists to determine of course, but I'm fairly certain you are not one of those.

I refuse to have my children indoctrinated in NYC leftist-controlled schools. We're 100% moving because of politics. We picked a relatively red school district in NJ specifically because we couldn't leave the region completely.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-16-2021, 08:53 PM

1,399 posts, read 891,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisky View Post
Well your assumption is quite the leap. Most people I know are actually moving in order to facilitate turning other areas blue, not to escape the policies and/or to just have more space for less money. It has nothing to with turning their backs on blue policies.
Cancer

Old 02-16-2021, 08:55 PM

2,898 posts, read 1,868,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
The irony because in college they actually break down the methods conservatives use to spread their nonsense.

We can post stats and numbers also day which is what conservatives don’t like doing unless it’s some awkward data from pew research lol.

Lol!

At least you admit to being indoctrinated. Being self aware is an important step.

Old 02-16-2021, 09:18 PM

1,046 posts, read 469,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Cancer
Sucks being a minority huh?

Old 02-16-2021, 09:25 PM

1,399 posts, read 891,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trisky View Post
Sucks being a minority huh?
Not at all. I cry identity politics all the time and am laughing my way all the way to the bank. Leftist policies benefit me a lot even though I believe in none of them. Head down, mouth shut when i cash those checks. It doesnt bother me when others think and vote like I dont. I welcome it.

Old 02-17-2021, 06:37 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,810,543 times
Progressives designed the federal income tax to burden high-income earners on purpose and support policies to make the federal income tax increasingly weighted toward the wealthy. With that said if blue states intentionally tax high earners and then claim some superior economic/intellectual status because of that... tell me how that's isn't self aggrandizing elitist's attitude? The economics of all of this isn't just dollars as in more or less, it's much more complicated.

So if there's a debate to be had then evidence must be put forth. food for thought... https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/...out-red-states

The two states closest in population that are blue and red is NY and FL. That's a good place to look.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-mos...overnment/2700
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City