Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 10:11 PM

1,417 posts, read 722,778 times

Advertisements

When are SJLs not protesting?

Old 09-23-2020, 10:14 PM

3,730 posts, read 3,461,317 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLt2ndGLKvs

Old 09-23-2020, 10:27 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,424,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
Nothing new here. A significant percentage of the cases used as justification by Burn, Loot, Murder are either proper use of force, or the result of violence by the alleged victim against the police involved (ie resisting arrest.)
But why does everyone else have their beer goggles on when this is a known fact ?

Old 09-24-2020, 02:02 AM

5,805 posts, read 2,930,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Not mine, but copied and pasted here due to facts:

Facts from the Grand Jury document about the Breonna Taylor case that many are not aware of.

1.) Breonna Taylor had a relationship with the main target in the narcotics investigation, and her apartment was named on the search warrant, along with several other locations.

2.) One of the two main "targets" received a package from Taylor's apartment (believed to be narcotics), Taylor herself was named on the search warrant and the "target" used Taylor's address as his own. The police were knowingly at the right apartment.

3.) Search warrants involving drugs often use a no knock warrant because the potential of the suspect possessing firearms is high.

4.) Upon knocking on the door, the male subject inside Taylor's apartment began to fire (shoot) at the the officers, striking one in the leg.

5.) The officers, now being shot at, returned fire and unfortunately Ms. Taylor lost her life.

6.) The officer who was shot underwent emergency surgery and survived.

I know this will offend some, but these are the documented facts, not my opinion.

Grand Jury Report Here: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1

I was on a fence before thinking cops just randomly blow up apartments to smithereens, but this clears things up.

Old 09-24-2020, 03:42 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
i don't care about facts.... Free Breonna Taylor!!!

Old 09-24-2020, 04:17 AM

16,028 posts, read 6,831,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Breonna Taylor and her boyfriend Kenneth Walker had no criminal records

Response: Opinion

Kenneth Walker pulls and fires a gun instantaneously.
Can only bet if Kenneth did not fire his gun Breonna would still be alive today.

Why would anyone want live in a hell hole neighborhood that requires you to be gun drawn at a moments notice?
Breonna seemed O.K. with not having to carry a gun. Why did Kenneth feel it necessary to have a weapon on his person?

Kenneth is the reason why Breonna died.

Old 09-24-2020, 07:11 AM

644 posts, read 306,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Why would anyone want live in a hell hole neighborhood that requires you to be gun drawn at a moments notice?
because these neighborhoods are less expensive? I don't think anyone goes "yay, this is the place for me" if they have an opportunity to live elsewhere without being one paycheck away from trouble. Of course being shot is much worse than being evicted, but when you live in a bad neighborhood you still hope it won't happen to you.

And the gun firing? IDK, unless the guys at the door actually said they're the police (and there's no evidence they did) a lot of people might assume it's a home invasion and start shooting first. More than one person right here on this board has recommended stocking up on guns and making sure you're able to defend yourself if someone tries to break in. It's not a rare mindset.

There is a lot of sketchy stuff with Breonna's ex-boyfriend, so it's not like the police broke in out of the blue, but yeah... the way the raid was planned was bound to get someone hurt.

Old 09-24-2020, 07:16 AM

2,437 posts, read 1,212,637 times
Biden voters at a super spreader event

Old 09-24-2020, 07:20 AM

2,437 posts, read 1,212,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG2020 View Post
because these neighborhoods are less expensive? I don't think anyone goes "yay, this is the place for me" if they have an opportunity to live elsewhere without being one paycheck away from trouble. Of course being shot is much worse than being evicted, but when you live in a bad neighborhood you still hope it won't happen to you.

And the gun firing? IDK, unless the guys at the door actually said they're the police (and there's no evidence they did) a lot of people might assume it's a home invasion and start shooting first. More than one person right here on this board has recommended stocking up on guns and making sure you're able to defend yourself if someone tries to break in. It's not a rare mindset.

There is a lot of sketchy stuff with Breonna's ex-boyfriend, so it's not like the police broke in out of the blue, but yeah... the way the raid was planned was bound to get someone hurt.

Watch the Kentucky AG's press conference. There is evidence.

Old 09-24-2020, 07:26 AM

19,031 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Talk about NYC riots = NYC forum

Talk about Breona Taylor = Not the NYC forum.

Get it?

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: