Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 05:37 PM

15,592 posts, read 15,669,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
He is the President. No one else in the country, including you and I, is President. He is the number 1 leader of the country.

Right now, he's the smartest person in the World...Like it or not.

NYC problems are the problems of NYC leadership...The Democrats have been in power too long...That is the problem. They are too corrupt. And apparently most of the voters in NYC ignorantly vote according to a candidates ethnic background or color or party. So, they have the city they deserve.

One way out of it, is for people to stop reading the biased idiocy that is printed and spoken in the media, like the NY Times.
I'm sorry, but that the most ridiculous notion I've heard in a while, to imagine that a political title conveys the rank of being smartest. Trump is one of the less educated, less informed, less astute presidents of all time. He has to have basics explained to him, and couldn't even bother with a tutorial on the Constitution. And that's setting aside your ethnocentrism. Have you felt that about every single president? Did you consider Obama to be the smartest person in the world?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2020, 05:41 PM

1,399 posts, read 891,580 times
Trump is so dumb he's a multi billionaire.

Old 10-04-2020, 07:33 PM

596 posts, read 252,784 times
u can be dumb and rich the two not mutually exclusive fyi

Old 10-04-2020, 10:17 PM

150 posts, read 87,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
He is the President. No one else in the country, including you and I, is President. He is the number 1 leader of the country.

Right now, he's the smartest person in the World...Like it or not.

NYC problems are the problems of NYC leadership...The Democrats have been in power too long...That is the problem. They are too corrupt. And apparently most of the voters in NYC ignorantly vote according to a candidates ethnic background or color or party. So, they have the city they deserve.

One way out of it, is for people to stop reading the biased idiocy that is printed and spoken in the media, like the NY Times.
Wow the truth has been spoken. AMEN !

“Last one out of NYC shut the lights”

Old 10-04-2020, 10:19 PM

150 posts, read 87,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I'm sorry, but that the most ridiculous notion I've heard in a while, to imagine that a political title conveys the rank of being smartest. Trump is one of the less educated, less informed, less astute presidents of all time. He has to have basics explained to him, and couldn't even bother with a tutorial on the Constitution. And that's setting aside your ethnocentrism. Have you felt that about every single president? Did you consider Obama to be the smartest person in the world?
Obummer Hussein was the absolute Dumbest .

“Last one out of NYC shut the lights”

Old 10-07-2020, 04:46 AM

16,035 posts, read 6,840,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Actually, he is a fool.

He's ignorant, reckless, rude, financially incompetent, shrugging off dangerous situations, undermining crucial institutions. That's being a fool.
Response:

You have offered nothing but an emotional
response which are weightless nevertheless entitled
too all people.
Actions run a country not the way one carries him or herself
President is still hard at work instead of whimpering
while being attacked for being sick..........

Time to question who are the people who are truly ignorant,reckless and rude.

I am neither a Democrat or Republican........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: