Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 02:53 PM

3,731 posts, read 3,467,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Or what if the suspect is bi-racial? How would the media know? Ruh-roh again.

I feel like being entertained today.
Once again no comment on the actual crime.

Second, I agree we should stop talking out the race if ALL people. But the Media loves to use it to keep the tribalism alive.

Old 10-02-2020, 03:52 PM

910 posts, read 753,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
The perp is wearing an "I love NY" sweatshirt because he loves New York's attitude towards criminals: To set 'em free!
Exactly! I've said it many times on this forum. If I were a thug, I WOULD LOVE NYC and definitely vote for Cuomo and Dumblazio. Thanks to them, crime goes unpunished.

You have to understand their position though, let's be fair. A good big chunk of 2020 democrat voters are criminals, so it makes sense.

Old 10-02-2020, 03:56 PM

910 posts, read 753,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
I like how they don't mention the subjects race. HINT: He's black.
Oh, that's a given. Any time the race is not mentioned, it's usually either some dark latino type or a Black guy. In this case, the moment I saw the video all it took was a split second to know it was a black guy. Unfortunately, while most Blacks are decent citizens, these types of street crimes are overwhelmingly committed by Black males.

People really, really tend to hate it when I speak the truth on this since we are supposed to shut up in 2020 America and pretend that crime stats don't exist. But these are facts, just like in many European cities, the majority of street crime is committed by North Africans (just ask the French in Paris).

In NYC, not only is street crime up, but the fact is it will go completely unpunished and this guy will get NO bail.

They also sent a "Rapid response team" to the victim's home. If it were just some ordinary White guy, he'd get NO police interested in the case. NYPD really doesn't help victims and neither do politicians in NYC. NYPD's hands are tied now (but even before this mess, I never really saw NYPD officers truly interested in helping the average citizen).

Old 10-02-2020, 04:03 PM

1,399 posts, read 891,728 times
I bet there are plenty of cases of black on white crime like this that go unreported but don't you guys worry, this black man will get home and his daddy will spank his butt. Lesson learned.

Old 10-02-2020, 04:35 PM

34,088 posts, read 47,285,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Once again no comment on the actual crime.

Second, I agree we should stop talking out the race if ALL people. But the Media loves to use it to keep the tribalism alive.
What is it with you and this need to see people show emotion for every single incident that happens?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 10-02-2020, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
Exactly! I've said it many times on this forum. If I were a thug, I WOULD LOVE NYC and definitely vote for Cuomo and Dumblazio. Thanks to them, crime goes unpunished.

You have to understand their position though, let's be fair. A good big chunk of 2020 democrat voters are criminals, so it makes sense.
You think that guy in the picture is a registered voter? Lmao.

Old 10-02-2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canovas View Post
Oh, that's a given. Any time the race is not mentioned, it's usually either some dark latino type or a Black guy. In this case, the moment I saw the video all it took was a split second to know it was a black guy. Unfortunately, while most Blacks are decent citizens, these types of street crimes are overwhelmingly committed by Black males.

People really, really tend to hate it when I speak the truth on this since we are supposed to shut up in 2020 America and pretend that crime stats don't exist. But these are facts, just like in many European cities, the majority of street crime is committed by North Africans (just ask the French in Paris).

In NYC, not only is street crime up, but the fact is it will go completely unpunished and this guy will get NO bail.

They also sent a "Rapid response team" to the victim's home. If it were just some ordinary White guy, he'd get NO police interested in the case. NYPD really doesn't help victims and neither do politicians in NYC. NYPD's hands are tied now (but even before this mess, I never really saw NYPD officers truly interested in helping the average citizen).
Maybe I'm just desensitized to be honest. All of this is nothing new and everything goes through cycles. If you look at the history of the city, this is not the first time we've had civil unrest. Clearly this stuff doesn't affect you guys to the point where you can't stop posting. I know people that don't watch the news because they don't want to hear about the crime, but you guys are attracted to it like moths to a light! Same group of people that don't like the crime, but can't stop talking about it! Which leads to my next thought...

I used to think you guys were letting off steam, but now I'm convinced that's not it. If you guys are so dependent on politicians to provide your overall well-being, why not run for councilman or something then, and show them how it's done? Oh, I know why. It's easier to make 50 threads on C-D about crime, that's why. You guys are all talk. Or should I say all type.

Either you guys don't have enough money to move, or it's a fetish at this point.

Old 10-02-2020, 06:04 PM

19,045 posts, read 13,959,968 times
It is what it is. This is what the people of NYC wanted. They've voted for it for decades and now it has reached it's apex.

Keep away from certain areas, always use situational awareness, be armed if possible, and most of all, be prepared to commit extreme violence to protect yourself from the horde.

This is our reality now. At least until we can leave.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-02-2020, 06:06 PM

19,045 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Maybe I'm just desensitized to be honest. All of this is nothing new and everything goes through cycles. If you look at the history of the city, this is not the first time we've had civil unrest. Clearly this stuff doesn't affect you guys to the point where you can't stop posting. I know people that don't watch the news because they don't want to hear about the crime, but you guys are attracted to it like moths to a light! Same group of people that don't like the crime, but can't stop talking about it! Which leads to my next thought...

I used to think you guys were letting off steam, but now I'm convinced that's not it. If you guys are so dependent on politicians to provide your overall well-being, why not run for councilman or something then, and show them how it's done? Oh, I know why. It's easier to make 50 threads on C-D about crime, that's why. You guys are all talk. Or should I say all type.

Either you guys don't have enough money to move, or it's a fetish at this point.
You're desensitized I guess then because honestly, your view on this matter has always been off base. Crime is rising and that scares most normal people. Whether their personal threat level has changed or not, every normal, hard working, peaceful citizen of a free society SHOULD be against criminals in every way.

I revel in it, but that's because I carry a gun 24/7 and am ready to remove people from the gene pool who victimize others. Unfortunately NYC has reached peak "taker" control, so now the powers that be are firmly entrenched as perp supporters as opposed to working citizens.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-02-2020, 06:18 PM

1,399 posts, read 891,728 times
You also live in lala land airborne. Not everyone can protect themselves and get away with it. Look at the kid in Kenosha. He's living through hell right now but I'm sure he'll get a nice paycheck at the end of the day like that Covington kid. Neither of the above examples are possible in nyc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City