Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 04:11 AM

34,002 posts, read 17,035,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Time View Post
Not a suit to be seen anywhere in Manhattan.
Lot's of homeless
BDB fantasy-land
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2020, 05:53 AM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
The homeless are sure coming back stronger than ever. He must mean them.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-23-2020, 06:37 AM

5,662 posts, read 2,602,511 times
It's not a ghost town because the criminals and homeless are everywhere.

In reality, there are people on the street and in the middle of the day it does get quite busy on the streets and trains. But we aren't back to pre-covid life. And that is BB's fault because he chooses to be a dictator and keeps nightlife and other fun things closed. Guarantee if those could open up to full Max like they used to be our city would start popping again.

Old 10-23-2020, 09:17 AM

5,461 posts, read 5,702,939 times
Why does it have to be "heroic" to live in NYC? What is this Korangal valley, Afghanistan?
It shouldn't be 'heroic' to live anywhere in the US...

Old 10-23-2020, 10:32 AM

5,662 posts, read 2,602,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
they have to keep nightlife (clubs) and indoor dining restricted at restaurants as a safety precaution for COVID. 90sSitcom gets sick with COVID in a bar, restaurant, or club, and winds up in a ICU unit... You gon turn around and sue the business, city, and state for coming down with COVID, when it was you, who knew the risk of patronizing these places. the decision to keep things either closed or at limited capacity either comes from Cuomo, or the sector itself. BDB has limited say in this. Broadway said "F U, you're not even gonna attempt to sue us", which is why they remain CLOSED
I know. Its not even about peoples safety its about liability and law suits.

Now to correct you, you can insert someone else's name there. I wouldn't sue someone. Its not in my nature or character. I'm not a free loading person looking to get a buck from any and everyone with no cares in the world.

Old 10-23-2020, 12:21 PM

34,006 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
they have to keep nightlife (clubs) and indoor dining restricted at restaurants as a safety precaution for COVID. 90sSitcom gets sick with COVID in a bar, restaurant, or club, and winds up in a ICU unit... You gon turn around and sue the business, city, and state for coming down with COVID, when it was you, who knew the risk of patronizing these places. the decision to keep things either closed or at limited capacity either comes from Cuomo, or the sector itself. BDB has limited say in this. Broadway said "F U, you're not even gonna attempt to sue us", which is why they remain CLOSED
Good point with the lawsuits, lol

That's funny, I gave Reps

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 10-23-2020, 12:24 PM

19,027 posts, read 13,937,683 times
That's how lefties think, always someone else's fault. How would I even know the bar/restaurant was where I got it?

Our brains fundamentally function differently.

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, can't wait, going to be a blast! Most likely eat out in NJ on Sunday as well after my daughter's soccer game.

All the ninnies are making dining out a pleasure right now. I plan to take advantage before they return.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 10-23-2020, 05:17 PM

596 posts, read 252,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
That's how lefties think, always someone else's fault. How would I even know the bar/restaurant was where I got it?

Our brains fundamentally function differently.

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, can't wait, going to be a blast! Most likely eat out in NJ on Sunday as well after my daughter's soccer game.

All the ninnies are making dining out a pleasure right now. I plan to take advantage before they return.
u can trace it back to the source just like how many traced the initial NYC outbreak back to Europe and not China.

It goes China-Europe-NYC-Rest of America.

Old 10-23-2020, 05:24 PM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
NYC is a cesspool filled with crime, thanks to bail reform and radical policies by DeBlasio and the liberal morons like AOC. AFA the state, it was in the RED long before Covid, thanks to the wasteful spending of Cuomo and his band of followers and Nancy Pelosi wants to bail out NY with a Stimulus package.

Old 10-23-2020, 06:36 PM

6,222 posts, read 3,593,062 times
Anyone who thinks NYC is in anywhere near as good a state as 1 year ago today is delusional. Half of the reason people pay so much money to live here is things like bars, restaurants, and other things shut down by the lockdown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City