Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 08:24 AM

1,019 posts, read 1,641,893 times

Advertisements

I think some businesses are starting to take down the plywood but others remain hesitant to, considering That there are everyday protests that still take place. It also becomes dark earlier which is an advantage for BLM/Antifa trouble makers.

There still Is the very small chance that Trump continues to contest and eventually the recounts are in his favor. A trump win would unleash hell in the streets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2020, 09:49 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,718,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwesterns45 View Post
A trump win would unleash hell in the streets.
The civil war is not starting until January 21st so the boards could come down in the interim
but perhaps staying up until the end of November if a recount in GA or some other state occurs, they had said ther would be a wait until November 20 if so

Old 11-10-2020, 10:01 AM

1,399 posts, read 891,861 times
at the rate that trump's gaining votes by the day plywood futures are sky high meanwhile the media has already crowned biden. He's already playing the role. glitches and fraud are a real thing in this country. here I thought this stuff only happens in third world poop holes.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:16 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
Jonbenson and Llol45519-What do you think is going to develop between now and 1/21? My job boarded up, and remains so. I thought the riots would have taken place by now. Do you think the election results will be reversed? Or will the Trump supporters riot if the results stand?

I hope there is not a grand finale of violence between now and end of Jan.

Old 11-10-2020, 12:11 PM

Trump supporters dont riot. Blm/antifa played their role. Theyll dissapear for at least the next two years until the midterms. So will all those racist cops that kill innocent blacks (rolls eyes). School shootings and the push to take your guns is on the menu. Read bidens 2a plan on his website. That's the main objective. Hard to push that crap without dead kids.

As far as what will happen in regards to the election - I dont know. Biden/media/international leaders/celebs etc pretending hes already president. Not just yet. Fraud is real.

Old 11-10-2020, 12:12 PM

3,735 posts, read 3,469,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Or will the Trump supporters riot if the results stand?
Please provide one instance in the past of Trump supporters Rioting. Please.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:01 PM

644 posts, read 307,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Trump supporters dont riot. Blm/antifa played their role. Theyll dissapear for at least the next two years until the midterms. So will all those racist cops that kill innocent blacks (rolls eyes). School shootings and the push to take your guns is on the menu. Read bidens 2a plan on his website. That's the main objective. Hard to push that crap without dead kids.
Please. Sandy Hook happened on Obama's watch. He's a leftie, no? He did zero zip nada. In case you have not noticed, no one cares about kids, dead or alive. Maybe when they're not born yet, a few people care about them, but after that, ain't no one needs them. So stop with the conspiracy theories. The kids are safe from old Joe Biden.

Old 11-10-2020, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG2020 View Post
Please. Sandy Hook happened on Obama's watch. He's a leftie, no? He did zero zip nada. In case you have not noticed, no one cares about kids, dead or alive. Maybe when they're not born yet, a few people care about them, but after that, ain't no one needs them. So stop with the conspiracy theories. The kids are safe from old Joe Biden.
I dont think you understand what I'm saying. Try again.

Old 11-10-2020, 03:36 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
I dont. It was a question to the 2 posters to get some insight into thier concerns.

I hope NOBODY riots. I was working by 5th ave for the first ones. It was not a fun time.

Old 11-10-2020, 04:19 PM

644 posts, read 307,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
To be fair, I heard about this just before the election: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ar...ans-biden-bus/ I've gotten some hearsay that this was not an isolated incident but, yeah, that's hearsay so I don't know if it was true or just people's nerves making them see things. The bus thing, I'm pretty sure it's for real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: