Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2008, 07:27 PM

3 posts, read 5,598 times

Advertisements

Alright. I had few possible ways to go with this. I could have been bitter, and returned to the site and cause as much havoc as possible. Or, I could have also have left it alone. But, during my time here, you should know that I don't go down silently.

I've been on the internet for years roaming around many forums, and I suppose I really found this one to be "home" (even though I've only been on this site for two months). The forums are amazingly active, thousands of new posts a day. And, the New York forum, oh this forum. As much as all probably hate me, or dislike me, or whatever - this forum is the absolute best. There are just so many different people, from all over NY and Manhattan. So many different views, opposing views, so much character, so much tension. It's basically like walking down a street in Manhattan. It's the real deal, guys.

Now. I can totally tell that you are rolling your eyes, stroking the report button and mumbling "Ugh. Even when he's gone, he's annoying". I understand. I am a bit of a hot-head and do post out of turn. I apologize.

Anyway. I am running out of things to write, which is ironic since I wanted to post this really long message. But, moving along. It's been a great time here. I understand why my account has been disabled. Whether I agree with it is a different story, but, none the less. This site is awesome. I probably will continue to frequent the site, and lurk the forums. Mods, don't worry. I'm not going to proxy my IP and create another account. I'll be respectful. (:

As for the ones who get to see the thread before it's cleaned up.. I'm off for the night. I wish you all the best in life. Prosperity to you all. I would also like to wish the best to the site. It's just going to get better, and, hey. If it's still around when I'm 18.. I'll be sure to register again!

All the best, everyone.

~metropolistraffic

Edit: Ooh, Rudbeckia is on. Hopefully she reads this. I know you hate me, but, it's been a blast posting with you. (:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2008, 07:40 PM

1,278 posts, read 4,099,391 times
I have no idea why you would think I "hate" you. I wished you good luck with life in my last post addressed to you. I just think at 15 you are little young to be slamming people with middle class incomes. I'm not sure why you got the boot from the forum, maybe there is an age limit? But anyway, again good luck with things, and I think once you are out in the real world you may have a more realistic view of things.

Old 05-04-2008, 07:44 PM

3 posts, read 5,598 times
Ah. I had always thought you didn't me like much. Oh well.

And, yeah.. There is an age limit. The mod told me 18, but when I read the registration, it said 16. Who knows. But, Eh. I don't think I count as the "average" 15 year old.

Rules are rules, though. (:

Old 05-05-2008, 05:24 AM

7,079 posts, read 37,942,365 times
I think what everyone objected to was that, not having to go out and earn a living, you were giving strange, flippant and often condescending advice. Come back and do that when you've seen how hard it is to make ends meet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: