Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2020, 09:49 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,630,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
People think that getting rid of Trump will solve all their problems, they have no effing clue why this country has been a failure for them the last 40 years.

It doesn't matter who the POTUS is, each of them have always looked out for the people. Every POTUS would have pressed congress hard to get a meaningful legislation but no we are not gonna get anything without a package for special interest and businesses.

When Biden takes over, he'll have even less power than Trump.

Exactly!!!

Biden isn't going to do squat for us, and neither is home girl, so anyone that thinks they are have their heads up their azzes.
All trump wanted to do was take care of America first, I don't know what all the haters could not get that thru their thick skulls.
make the economy better, make my sticks soar, help our nation.
don't be helping all the other nations, help us first.
were supposed to come first, NOT all of these third world countries.
so when Biden and home girl take over, we are going to be taken advantage of and ripped off big time, why cant anyone see this.
I wanna see home girl and Kim Jong Un and Putin have a conference, they will make mined meat out of her, and Biden will be asleep at the wheel as usual.
All Biden is, is an extention of Obama, who, was a terrible president and didn't do jack for us as a nation.

Last edited by nightcrawler; 12-28-2020 at 09:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2020, 03:32 PM

6,435 posts, read 3,140,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeran View Post
Trump signed the relief bill. $600 not the $2,000.
IIRC, he wanted the checks for the AMERICAN citizens to be $2000, but he wasn't on board with all the "pork" that went to foreigners. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT???

Old 12-29-2020, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
You bet it has!! And personally, I'm glad that President Trump vetoed it. ANY bill that needs over 5000 pages, to explain itself, is obviously "pork laden". How many pages does it take, to say, "$2000 for each AMERICAN adult with an annual income under $75,000, and $600 for each of their children".

THERE, I said it in one sentence............

5000 pages????
what the hell were they writing to warrant 5000 pages.

unbelieveable, freaking unbelieveable.

Old 12-29-2020, 12:32 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,884,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
IIRC, he wanted the checks for the AMERICAN citizens to be $2000, but he wasn't on board with all the "pork" that went to foreigners. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT???
there is going to be a HUGE BACKLASH against you republicans for not sending out the $2000 checks

Old 12-29-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Exactly!!!

Biden isn't going to do squat for us, and neither is home girl, so anyone that thinks they are have their heads up their azzes.
All trump wanted to do was take care of America first, I don't know what all the haters could not get that thru their thick skulls.
make the economy better, make my sticks soar, help our nation.
don't be helping all the other nations, help us first.
were supposed to come first, NOT all of these third world countries.
so when Biden and home girl take over, we are going to be taken advantage of and ripped off big time, why cant anyone see this.
I wanna see home girl and Kim Jong Un and Putin have a conference, they will make mined meat out of her, and Biden will be asleep at the wheel as usual.
All Biden is, is an extention of Obama, who, was a terrible president and didn't do jack for us as a nation.
here’s the thing...

Trump knows what’s in this bill for it was made with Mnuchin. If he allegedly, (now this is according to you), wanted to “help” the American people, then why did he not specify the $2000 denomination he wanted as the bill was being drafted?

He doesn’t give af

Old 12-29-2020, 12:51 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
there is going to be a HUGE BACKLASH against you republicans for not sending out the $2000 checks
It's uninformed people like you that read the fake news. Almost every Republican senator voted for the $2000 bill but you aren't good at reading real information.

The media made it look like the Republicans held it up when it is factually untrue. Come back to us when you learn how to read.

Let us know in 4 years, how Biden improved your life.

Old 12-29-2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
It's uninformed people like you that read the fake news. Almost every Republican senator voted for the $2000 bill but you aren't good at reading real information.

The media made it look like the Republicans held it up when it is factually untrue. Come back to us when you learn how to read.

I’m talking about THIS BILL which was just signed. THIS BILL.

The senate was never on board for 2k checks. NEVER. Every time it was proposed they blocked it.

Dems wanted the 2k from the beginning

Your side is seething because YOU LOST, so you’re saying anything at this point, because people woke up

Old 12-29-2020, 01:17 PM

3,882 posts, read 2,237,086 times
Biden will be a useless president just like Obama

Old 12-29-2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:

I agree with you for sure...

This is to all the Biden - Harris supporters that hate Trump so much, I wanna know in the 4 years what sleepy Joe and Home girl will have done to make their lives better.

I have family and friends that I am going to ask the same question.

Well, 4 years is up, WTF diod biden and harris do for us.

the answer is going to be absolutley nothing.

Old 12-29-2020, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
here’s the thing...

Trump knows what’s in this bill for it was made with Mnuchin. If he allegedly, (now this is according to you), wanted to “help” the American people, then why did he not specify the $2000 denomination he wanted as the bill was being drafted?

He doesn’t give af

um, Trump said the 600 was a disgrace and he wanted the 2000.00
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City