Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2021, 11:27 AM

7,903 posts, read 7,875,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Gayle King revealed her stupidity.

Send the dumb b**** to jail.
+1

do not pass go, do not collect $200
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2021, 11:35 AM

7,903 posts, read 7,875,928 times
she was out there in Cali being arrested for DUI. she’s ratchet. stop caping for her

Old 01-10-2021, 12:19 PM

15,822 posts, read 14,460,687 times
So after extraditing her, they arraigned and the RORed her. I assume she's free to go back to CA until the next hearing. I wonder if she'll come back, or they'll have to go out there and reel her in again.

Old 01-10-2021, 12:41 PM

1,464 posts, read 755,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
So after extraditing her, they arraigned and the RORed her. I assume she's free to go back to CA until the next hearing. I wonder if she'll come back, or they'll have to go out there and reel her in again.
She can get a free trip at this point. It’s sad but she can make a weekend out of it after they release her again the next court case.

Old 01-10-2021, 01:17 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,680,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
If she was apologetic after the incident or make some kind of attempt to reach other to the family and personally feel responsible it would've all never made to the news. She being 22 like many females in this country is way too entitled and used to getting her way using other males for power. Now she looks like a fool on TV interrupting Gayle during the interview. She's probably just killed any future job opportunity for herself so I hope her mom will take her of her for the rest of her life.

Old 01-10-2021, 01:29 PM

15,822 posts, read 14,460,687 times
I think this is a bit overstated. However she may end up with several low level criminal convictions. That may be more of an issue than the publicity, which will be forgotten in six months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
She's probably just killed any future job opportunity for herself so I hope her mom will take her of her for the rest of her life.

Old 01-10-2021, 02:12 PM

596 posts, read 252,358 times

shes not a danger to society, shouldn't be a public execution or put her in chains like a slave over this.
People make mistakes and do dumb **** in der 20s

Old 01-10-2021, 04:17 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,680,578 times
When I was 22 I had my entitled moments but I would never do something stupid like what she did. This is definitely the Me generation. She's on TV making a case that what she did was not wrong and unapologetic. Even stating that she's 22 and has a right to accuse somebody without any reasonable proof nor logic.

This won't be the last of her problems, since she's being tailed by lots of paparazzis just waiting for her to slip up again.

Old 01-10-2021, 04:26 PM

5,662 posts, read 2,600,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
When I was 22 I had my entitled moments but I would never do something stupid like what she did. This is definitely the Me generation. She's on TV making a case that what she did was not wrong and unapologetic. Even stating that she's 22 and has a right to accuse somebody without any reasonable proof nor logic.
This is what happens when parents cuddle their children. They become entitled and don't know how to live independently. She kept saying she was only 22 . 22 is not young to be acting like a teenager yourself. At 22 people should have skills to navigate the world on their own. By 22 I was living on my own, working several jobs at a time for the past 4 years.

Old 01-10-2021, 04:36 PM

8,935 posts, read 4,758,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
This is what happens when parents cuddle their children. They become entitled and don't know how to live independently. She kept saying she was only 22 . 22 is not young to be acting like a teenager yourself. At 22 people should have skills to navigate the world on their own. By 22 I was living on my own, working several jobs at a time for the past 4 years.
22 is the new 13. Delayed adolescence. And the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Apparently, both her and her mom need to appear in court in CA for drunk and disorderly conduct at another hotel & refusing to leave. The mom also beat up on the cop that tried to arrest them. It's one thing to get yourself in trouble. It's quite another to have your own mom as your partner in crime. Yeesh. The two are an s show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City