Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2021, 10:10 AM

7,874 posts, read 7,771,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
Yeah, happy to "cancel" someone who thinks it's okay to violently storm the seat of government intending to stop the legal transfer of power by force.

I do think younger people who didn't do anything particularly extreme should be treated more leniently, but you don't get a freebie shot at insurrection.

But "dumbass student from Staten Island breaks laws in increasingly dumb and violent ways because he thinks the rules shouldn't apply to him" doesn't seem like a strange narrative to me at all!
+1

I would rep but I gotta spread some around
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2021, 10:13 AM

7,874 posts, read 7,771,608 times
if they go after congress this week, pop em on sight. 0 f’s given.

Old 01-19-2021, 10:31 AM

644 posts, read 303,802 times
Quote:
you don't get a freebie shot at insurrection.
Yep. And if you're old enough to get on a bus to DC without mommy, you're probably old enough to be thinking for yourself and taking responsibility for your actions.

Old 01-19-2021, 11:04 AM

18,875 posts, read 13,756,433 times
God I wish we could apply the same standard to the BLM protests. I'd be the first in line so the cops don't have to do it, unlike you guys who want others to be your force.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-19-2021, 11:12 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,632,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanMan2k5 View Post
Keep trying to cancel people's lives because they think differently than you. I guarantee it won't end well.
In other words, consequences from breaking the law.

Old 01-19-2021, 11:46 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,690,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
That will never happen. They're the approved aggrieved class with the support of the propaganda arm of the leftist party (our media). Only thing we can hope for is that one day, the cops realize that they truly hold all the power, then start annihilating them en masse.
what is your position if on Wednesday, tomorrows inauguration of Biden if some group tries to storm one of the state capitals. Should police stop it or let them in?

Old 01-19-2021, 12:26 PM

3,087 posts, read 2,650,780 times
”That will never happen.”

70+ arrests by the FBI in connection with the Portland protests, but you keep on being aggrieved that Those People don't know their place and never you mind about the facts.

"I'd be the first in line so the cops don't have to do it,"

Sure, hon. Sure.

Old 01-19-2021, 12:55 PM

3,882 posts, read 2,212,588 times
I doubt he will go to prison at all.

Old 01-19-2021, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
what is your position if on Wednesday, tomorrows inauguration of Biden if some group tries to storm one of the state capitals. Should police stop it or let them in?
Haven't we talked about this before? Your incessant off topic questioning is annoying. I'm not the type to answer people who constantly question like you do.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 01-19-2021, 01:10 PM

Quote:
”That will never happen.”

70+ arrests by the FBI in connection with the Portland protests, but you keep on being aggrieved that Those People don't know their place and never you mind about the facts.

"I'd be the first in line so the cops don't have to do it,"

Sure, hon. Sure.
I don't expect sheep to understand.

I stood on the frontline of leftist riots here and overseas for over 20 years with my hands tied by the rules of engagement that only we were following. At the first sign of that no longer being the case, I'm in.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: