Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 04:38 PM

19,046 posts, read 13,964,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Way ahead of you buddy
good deal. Defend the 2nd!

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2021, 05:54 PM

3,139 posts, read 2,731,547 times
Goodness. You constantly insult the city and the people who live here (which includes almost everyone participating on this board), including in this very thread; you'd think if you were planning to dish it out so much, you'd be expecting to take it. But, seriously, how long are you planning to stay a mod on a board for a place that you don't live in and do hate?

Old 02-11-2021, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
Goodness. You constantly insult the city and the people who live here (which includes almost everyone participating on this board), including in this very thread; you'd think if you were planning to dish it out so much, you'd be expecting to take it. But, seriously, how long are you planning to stay a mod on a board for a place that you don't live in and do hate?
You need to really think hard on what a personal attack is before continuing this conversation.

I promise you, I will win this one (as I have many times before). I will never (and have never) insulted anyone here. This is the last time I will address you (or attempt to help you understand the this issue). You are free to click on the links below to review the Terms of Service. Moderation assignments are not your concern either, fyi.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 02-12-2021, 04:58 AM

45 posts, read 18,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Now that I'm almost out, what used to concern me has transitioned to being pure comedy. I hope every single crazy leftist scheme passes. The ensuing hilarity would be epic!

At least one of these lying fools has finally admitted they want ALL cops gone:

https://jacksonheightspost.com/tiffa...based-measures
It's too little too late for 'community based' policing.
Bloomberg started this mess with his unconstitutional 'stop and frisk' nonsense in 'high crime zones'.
He's the reason the NYPD is the most hated.
Its that simple.
Not the death of Eric Garner, not the death of George Flloyd or not any of this BLM stuff.

There was so much hatred brewing in nyc and so many underlying issues that it was bound to explode.

I feel kinda sorry for cops because they made it impossible for them to do their jobs.
Any cop with half a braincell would have quit in 2019-early 2020 and gone into 'armed security' or flat out retired.

Do you mind passing the popcorn?
this is a great movie...i hear its based on a true story lol.

Old 02-12-2021, 05:14 AM

45 posts, read 18,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
It is funny to watch. And sad, at the same time.

When I do get a bit sad, I remind myself that the overwhelming majority of people in my former neighborhood (UWS) voted for Di Blasio, Cuomo, and Biden.
Ughhh they had no choice really in all fairness.
Christine Quinn was a Bloomberg Junior and we they had was Bernie Sanders ? lol
This can't be life. It feels like a bad dream i swear.

Old 02-14-2021, 03:57 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,672,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Now that I'm almost out, what used to concern me has transitioned to being pure comedy. I hope every single crazy leftist scheme passes. The ensuing hilarity would be epic!

At least one of these lying fools has finally admitted they want ALL cops gone:
I think that left-haters should stop treating stray individual opinions as if they are representative of the majority.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:09 PM

926 posts, read 417,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Made In Italy View Post
Ughhh they had no choice really in all fairness.
Christine Quinn was a Bloomberg Junior and we they had was Bernie Sanders ? lol
This can't be life. It feels like a bad dream i swear.
I'm sorry, I did not understand your second sentence. Can you rephrase it please?

Old 02-14-2021, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I think that left-haters should stop treating stray individual opinions as if they are representative of the majority.
Whatever you say, but I posted about a specific person running for office and her direct quotes.

If you want to assign a greater statement to my post, that's your prerogative and I couldn't care less, but I won't discuss leftist interpretations of my thoughts outside of the parameters of my actual words.

Old 02-14-2021, 04:31 PM

332 posts, read 220,113 times
ive been watching from the outside since 1981, im watching the 1970's return. this happened right after liberal 1960 politics.

Old 02-14-2021, 07:13 PM

273 posts, read 103,114 times
Have any of you followed Airborneguy's link to the article and then to Ms. Caban's 48-page plan?

I did. At first, I thought it was just another wacky "replace the police with social workers" scheme. But, it's a lot more than that.

She gives specific "examples" of how her program would work. On page 14, she describes a situation where a African American bird watcher is insulted, makes a complaint, and receives financial compensation for "emotional harm and life disruption". If this program is ever enacted, I'm moving to NYC to get insulted. Sounds like free money!

Sorry, but this HAS to be some kind of hoax. Still, good for a laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City