Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 10:19 PM

1,486 posts, read 989,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensGuy72 View Post
Rather, all those Asian women are marrying white men! Trust me. I have yellow fever often but would never marry an Asian woman but have dated many. They love whitey. For many, many reasons.
I had a whole post typed up to reply to their comment about why Whites marrying Asian women but I decided to not post it as I did not want to go down that rabbit hole. Its something folks have to understand themselves when they date outside their race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2021, 11:39 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,478,770 times
Quote:
Rather, all those Asian women are marrying white men! Trust me. I have yellow fever often but would never marry an Asian woman but have dated many. They love whitey. For many, many reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

Old 02-23-2021, 03:29 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Quote:
I wish I had my Iphone in the mid/late 80s when whitey was being attacked, jumped, robbed and murdered by "diverse" individuals all over the city.
Response: Opinion

The greatest eye opener has been the defunding of police.

It exposes bad people............................plain and simple.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:09 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
When will America ever put the blame squarely at the real culprit. No amount of policing will ever be enough.

Old 02-23-2021, 07:22 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
^ They never will because the liberal media controls what America sees and reads. If they want Americans to be outraged, then they play up the story.

If they want apathy from Americans then they downplay a story. They manipulate the news to fit the Leftist agenda and hence you have a country moving increasingly Left.

Add in the schools that now brainwash the kids and it’s no wonder all these millennials, Gen Z’s, etc. are mostly woke.

Old 02-23-2021, 09:09 AM

870 posts, read 414,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
A media site controlled by a government that's not American

LoL

Seriously, whats the point
Yet we trust BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation), and AFP (Agence France Presse) amongst others so why not RT?

And the French Media is also government-controlled and cracking down on dissidents... yet they are trusted.

Old 02-23-2021, 09:23 AM

870 posts, read 414,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson2 View Post
"RT is like CNN BBC, Sky News or DW, with just like then, branches in many countries, including the United States."

Excuse me while I die laughing. You guys will eat any garbage handed to you if it's got a little racism sprinkled on top.

Attacks on Asians and Asian-Americans in NY are up. It's a sad fact. One attacker being black (?) doesn't change that.
One attacker? You must be in denial.

https://youtu.be/lx4rXu-YGc4

https://youtu.be/rDf4I4n7GkE

Amongst others....

I am not against combatting white supremacy, but we can’t ask white people to fix “themselves†while allowing bigotry from blacks, Hispanics, Arabs... and always camouflaging the ethnic background of the attacker when they’re not what the media would like them to be to steer public opinion. It is dishonest and doesn’t serve anyone in the end.

Old 02-23-2021, 11:15 AM

926 posts, read 417,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoullessOne View Post
I had a whole post typed up to reply to their comment about why Whites marrying Asian women but I decided to not post it as I did not want to go down that rabbit hole. Its something folks have to understand themselves when they date outside their race.
Or maybe people just meet someone they like, and "race" isn't that important.
Having a compatible mentality is fundamental. Other things such as social class, physical attraction, culture ,education or political ideology, are important for the long-term success of a relationship. Skin color, in and of itself, isn't.

Old 02-23-2021, 11:36 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,718,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
Having a compatible mentality is fundamental. Other things such as social class, physical attraction, culture ,education or political ideology, are important for the long-term success of a relationship. Skin color, in and of itself, isn't.
then why do you have some many posts in this an other forums, so much pointing the finger at black people?

Old 02-23-2021, 12:11 PM

1,486 posts, read 989,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
Tell that to all the women who blatantly put no AA, No Spice, No Rice, No Curry in their dating profiles and it goes unchecked. But as soon as men put no overweight women its an outrage and here comes the cancel train to get them banded hence why there is the Bumble controversy happening.

Ive gone many deep conversation on this with friends (both men and women) still trying to date and I tell them, men look for reasons to qualify women, women look for reasons to disqualify men. Todays women fail to ask themselves what to men want in a woman to have a strong successful relationship, instead they get advice from other women who been out the dating game for years, or women who been divorced multiple times or single moms.

So when you say:
Quote:
Other things such as social class, physical attraction, culture ,education or political ideology, are important for the long-term success of a relationship
Lets break it down how things are out there for the last 5 years on the dating market.

Social class.
Whose in the immediate circle. men and women who are at the same places frequently, work, gym, live in the same building, etc.

Physical attraction.
Women: Thanos snap! Want a man 6' tall, 6 pack abs, and must be economically attractive.
Men: Want a woman in shape, no kids, cannot have an only fans account

culture:
Women: They usually flip this to religion. Must be Christian, must be Muslim, must be Jewish, etc.
Men: Most dont care and can work with what ever

education
Women: Thanos snap! Im a PHD or masters and I want someone who is on the same level or higher. Refuse to date blue collar men.
Men: Most dont give a damn about the woman's education level. What they care about is, did they pay off all those loans they took out to get that degree or how much they have left to pay off otherwise she will use him to subsidize her living costs while she pays of her loans while searching for Mr. right.

political ideology I personally believe politics have no business in a relationship but women were proudly put F Trump and BLM is their dating profiles like it helps them get a partner. I don't understand it and i don't think I ever will.

Keep in mind we havent even touched on the new ways women disqualify men. Gender pronouns. So now when a man approach a woman they have to refer to her in third person until they get their name or risk blowing a chance.

Now we circle back to to the social class or whose in the immediate area, after women filter out all the potential men those men go on to get younger women who they qualified. The women go on to keep disqualifying men until they get around 30 then its a mad dash to find a man to marry and have kids before its too late so they have the choice of throwing the standards out the window , get a few cats, or die alone. Now if all this unfolds and she finally finds a man, that man knows in the back of his head that he was not her "first choice", he was the "safe choice" and in the back of her head she is still searching for the perfect man while trying to change the current man into what she thinks is the perfect man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City