Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2021, 04:56 PM

6,689 posts, read 6,033,238 times

Advertisements

Both DeBlasio and Schumer took turns talking about how Cuomo should resign and how the billions will go straight to NYC (the heck with Albany).

Are they serious right now? So not a peep about the thousands of poor elderly people who died at the nursing homes but a couple of hoes come forward with unproven sexual allegations and the dummy Cuomo is now all of a sudden seen unfit for governor while DeBlasio acts as if he’s never done anything wrong. I mean thanks for the billions, but what am I missing here?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...injection.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2021, 06:31 PM

5,826 posts, read 2,945,690 times
Time to open up a non profit with 45 employees and apply for a grant.
Order a Panamera soon after.

Old 03-11-2021, 07:38 PM

3,140 posts, read 2,733,403 times
Meh, Cuomo wasn't trying to kill old people. (Also, it's pretty funny to hear people talking about the nursing homes out of one corner of their mouth and saying that the states should open up because "COVID only kills old people" out of the other.) The harassment allegations are of deliberate misconduct (and it sounds like the feds are looking into any cover-up of mortality data, which would also be deliberate misconduct).

Old 03-11-2021, 07:43 PM

31,910 posts, read 26,979,379 times
Enjoy getting while the getting is good, because when (not if) GOP again controls senate New York will return to red headed stepchild status.

Old 03-12-2021, 04:02 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Both DeBlasio and Schumer took turns talking about how Cuomo should resign and how the billions will go straight to NYC (the heck with Albany).

Are they serious right now? So not a peep about the thousands of poor elderly people who died at the nursing homes but a couple of hoes come forward with unproven sexual allegations and the dummy Cuomo is now all of a sudden seen unfit for governor while DeBlasio acts as if he’s never done anything wrong. I mean thanks for the billions, but what am I missing here?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...injection.html

Response: Opinion

As much as I dislike Andy , I .....can not condemn a man based on allegations that are years old.

What's next ........
the kid I pushed and took his toy train in kindergarten coming forward more than a half a century later
accusing me a screwing up his life and now wants me fired from my job and compensation for said damages?
This world is getting sicker by the day............

As far as Schumer..................he a dangerous human being wielding way too much unopposed power over our nation...

Old 03-12-2021, 06:31 AM

34,097 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Response: Opinion

As much as I dislike Andy , I .....can not condemn a man based on allegations that are years old.

What's next ........
the kid I pushed and took his toy train in kindergarten coming forward more than a half a century later
accusing me a screwing up his life and now wants me fired from my job and compensation for said damages?
This world is getting sicker by the day............

As far as Schumer..................he a dangerous human being wielding way too much unopposed power over our nation...
Last year they wanted to marry the Governor
This year they want a divorce

I'm actually with him not to resign, they can all ---- off
I could be wrong but I think it's a conspiracy caused by whoever's losing money from Covid

Seriously look at how people view Cuomo from last year to now, nobody thinks the timing is funny? Nobody?
And I'm not saying he's innocent - or guilty. I don't have the truth. I'm just saying the timing of it all is extremely suspicious.

For all we know Cuomo could even be in on it. I don't have the truth so I don't know. We live in a world where anything is possible.

Retired - I recently saw an article that said the Tappan Zee (I refuse to call it anything else) has serious structural flaws and the contractors hid stuff, but the way the article was written it was like they tried to blame the Governor, like he was out there welding the steel. Smh.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-12-2021, 06:34 AM

1,399 posts, read 891,861 times
Sexual harassment is a cover for cuomos murder

Old 03-12-2021, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
Sexual harassment is a cover for cuomos murder
Meh

If he left everything open the nursing home death toll would have been much higher

Old 03-12-2021, 06:37 AM

2,446 posts, read 1,219,565 times
As I said in another thread, NY is due billons form the "relief" bill. Coumo and his cronies can't wait to get their filthy paws on it. Other groups are realizing now they have pretty good shot at getting their hands on it, and their is only one man standing in the way.

Old 03-12-2021, 06:39 AM

I would love to see somebody from C-D run for any public office. That would be so entertaining.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City