Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2021, 09:18 PM

325 posts, read 199,199 times

Advertisements

I heard of this , 2 month old story. Arlo is going to have to face the consequences of believing a hysterical woman . Who I barely can call a woman , 22 years old lol . Being in my mid going into late 20s I see that woman of my age and younger are merely just kids still not developing much pass teenagers . Very Silly little girl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2021, 09:21 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,083,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan2queens View Post
I heard of this , 2 month old story. Arlo is going to have to face the consequences of believing a hysterical woman . Who I barely can call a woman , 22 years old lol . Being in my mid going into late 20s I see that woman of my age and younger are merely just kids still not developing much pass teenagers . Very Silly little girl
Jesus..here we go with this a 20 year old is just a kid. At what age is a human an "actual" adult then?

Old 03-27-2021, 09:27 AM

5,679 posts, read 2,610,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Jesus..here we go with this a 20 year old is just a kid. At what age is a human an "actual" adult then?
Exactly. And if a 20 something is acting like a teenage kid then that's their issue.
Parents stop cuddling your children you are only setting them up for failure in life.
She is a grown *ss adult.

Old 03-27-2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Depends some people never grow up lol but okay your right let’s just say yes she is an adult I still stand on my point that most 20 years olds still act like teenagers especially early 20s .

Old 03-27-2021, 04:22 PM

813 posts, read 402,733 times
Quote:
Depends some people never grow up lol but okay your right let’s just say yes she is an adult I still stand on my point that most 20 years olds still act like teenagers especially early 20s .
I see this all the time when perpetrators are from the dominant caste.

Old 03-27-2021, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastafellow View Post
Yea those people like to make excuses , like the ones who said that kid on the news “ had a bad day “ lol but no I mean in general Rasta , no matter the “ caste “ you speak of . 20 year olds are idiots , of course teenagers are even worse . The younger , the more stupid . Some start to get a more realistic grasp of reality when they get closer to 30 because that’s when they start to consider themselves old out of their “ prime “ and their parents are way too tired of their bull crap

Old 03-28-2021, 03:27 AM

Quote:
You say this because you're immature 20 some year old that still lives with their parents.
People I know and associate with have been mature, independent adults since they were 18.
Sorry your parents are holding you back that you think it's okay to be a "kid" till you are 30.

Old 03-28-2021, 03:55 AM

926 posts, read 417,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastafellow View Post

The dominant caste in which field: intellectual, academic, economic, criminal/senseless violence?

Clearly, each of these fields is dominated by a different caste...

Old 03-28-2021, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
You say this because you're immature 20 some year old that still lives with their parents.
People I know and associate with have been mature, independent adults since they were 18.
Sorry your parents are holding you back that you think it's okay to be a "kid" till you are 30.
I live by myself and am mature lol I don’t why your offended if this doesent pertain to you . Seems your the immature taking things so personally . Your the kid it seems loser

Old 03-28-2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
I live by myself and am mature lol I don’t why your offended if this doesent pertain to you . Seems your the immature taking things so personally . Your the kid it seems loser
Oh I guess you stopped going between your mom and dads place and got your own. Sorry about that.
Your posts shows you are lacking a bit of maturity and you even said you don't think people mature till 30 so I'm not quite sure why you are offended.
But I will give you advice. Just about every post you write lol. That shows your age and lack of maturity. Not a slight. Also the name calling. That right there is some teenage behavior . Some people just take longer to develop. Like the woman that lost her phone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City