Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2021, 07:04 AM

3,771 posts, read 1,521,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
On point. All those white supremacist blacks with maga dorags beating on those poor chinese old ladies. Shame on them.
I don't get this reasoning. you think only trump's constituents are able to hear his words being broadcasted across the airwaves?

a hateful message will resonate with anyone that believes it, regardless of political leanings.

Old 03-31-2021, 07:09 AM

33,932 posts, read 47,205,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llol45519 View Post
You've got a stilleto on one foot and the latest air jordan on the other
Why can't I have on a loafer on one foot and an Air Jordan on the other? Why give me the stiletto?

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-31-2021, 07:23 AM

9,246 posts, read 24,058,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Have we all forgotten Donald Trump's roll in inciting violence against Chinese by continually referring to the pandemic as the CHINESE VIRUS?
That's the problem with mentally ill people. It takes nothing to set them off.
Some attack Asians, some attack the Capital.
Got to give him credit. Trump knows how to incite them. It's one of his arts.

Old 03-31-2021, 08:20 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,310,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
I don't get this reasoning. you think only trump's constituents are able to hear his words being broadcasted across the airwaves?

a hateful message will resonate with anyone that believes it, regardless of political leanings.
If someone assaults a person due to what a politician told them I would say that yes, that person would have to be a fan of that politician to do something like that. Do you often take such drastic actions based on the words of politicians that you don't like, or are indifferent to?

Old 03-31-2021, 09:16 AM

2,322 posts, read 1,022,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deconstructer View Post
doesn't answer the question.

the question was "but it's okay to lump all blacks together right, because they're not a diverse group and not from dozens of countries?"

also, do other groups get this "normal" vs "violent" distinction?
Hey, for what it's worth I'm sorry if you thought that I'm lumping all Blacks together. That was not my intention. Words got heated due to emotion.

I said before in other posts that there are majority Black countries where Asians integrate well with locals like Jamaica and Brazil. Possibly through in Trinidad, Guyana, DR, and Cuba too although the data points are a bit scarce on the ground in the latter example. There's little intra-community violence based on race - it's all about class in those places. And there are many Blasians who have risen to prominence in the arts, business, military, and politics.

I'm not suggesting that ALL Blacks are to blame (you may have to take that issue up w/the Op of this post). But if we are to have an honest discussion about race and crime in the USA you have to look at statistics and math does not lie when it comes to trends and patterns.

Old 03-31-2021, 09:29 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,077,705 times
He looks Latino...

I wonder how that changes the narrative.

https://www.news10.com/news/ny-news/...man-on-subway/

Old 03-31-2021, 09:35 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,671,849 times
One of America's greatest resource is the amount of stupid people that can be persuaded easily. Just look at how many people follow the Kardashians.

Plato warned us that a Democratic society is the most dangerous because it allows stupid people to incite violence and dictate the rule of the land.

Old 03-31-2021, 09:48 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,069,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefir King View Post
Have we all forgotten Donald Trump's roll in inciting violence against Chinese by continually referring to the pandemic as the CHINESE VIRUS?
Let's not just forget about the big mess that China allowed to happen to the entire planet. We still are not being provided with info on the what, why, how, where, etc on how this virus started in China.

If you go to the Covid stats, China is still at 90K for a country that has 1.2 billion+ of people.

Old 03-31-2021, 09:59 AM

828 posts, read 414,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
That's the problem with mentally ill people. It takes nothing to set them off.
Some attack Asians, some attack the Capital.
Got to give him credit. Trump knows how to incite them. It's one of his arts.

From what we seen on the news last year.
It was the Liberals and the media that were endorsing and inciting all the BLM protest.

Didn't these kill 100 times more?

And it will be the same with covid. Will be even more deaths with Biden opening up more. And with also opening the boarder and increasing travel from other countries.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden...221946869.html

Old 03-31-2021, 10:10 AM

596 posts, read 252,043 times
did u just compare atk on capitol to a homeless man paroled for killing his mother

im dead lol.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City