Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2021, 08:51 AM

5,121 posts, read 4,969,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post

For trisky, H....5555, and TenCents etc., these are normal daily behaviors; and they are having a hard time understanding why NYPD are after those normal people, maybe...???

Old 04-14-2021, 09:58 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,884,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnrgby View Post
That is likely your own projection into the Chinese way of thinking :-). Have you even been to China? I have never noticed that the Chinese had a binary view of people as billionaires or dirt-poor, with nothing normal in-between - in fact, the great majority of the Chinese are in between (like pretty much in most other places). The only people that I noticed had this binary view of being either super-rich or on welfare (without any concept of anything between, and super-rich being the result of either luck/talent or inheritance, never any serious work) - the only people I ever saw with that kind of view came from the US ghetto background. Possibly because the top examples of gangsta rap culture came from ghetto poverty, and rapidly became super rich on account of crime/talent for whatever it is that is considered interesting in hiphop. There is no concept of middle-class or average in that ghetto vs. bling worldview (ie, the worldview present almost exclusively in the US ghetto people), there is no concept of normal distribution. And mathematically, normal distribution is the one where most of the distribution is found around the average (not at two extremes).
You are an Eastern European grandmother that thinks she can fend off young thugs on the Bronx subway. Give it a rest

You have no dog in this fight but for some reason you desperately want to be hip and cool.

Of course there is no real middle class in China. You can't even own land or property it's a 100 year lease.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:38 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,223,380 times
^ Yeah because so many black thugs in some of the most Democrat cities listen to Trump.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:46 AM

8,572 posts, read 8,538,918 times
This is why I stop posting on this forum. This is a race hate white supremacist site and it is really sad that the moderators of this site condone this. Why has thus happened? Because when those of us who deplore racism speak out on it the moderators block us. I really do not care which moderator wails that they arent racist but in effect they are.

25 pages later and this trash is still open. So 2 million blacks are condemned by the KKK posters on this site based on what a few people with mental issues, who happen to be black did. Yet the SAME people would condone the fire bombings and racal attacks on blacks and darker Hispanics which used to occur in Italian neighborhoods 30 years ago, and then condemn us when we spoke up on it.

Really sad, and this does NOT represent how the majority of NYC thinks. Face it. Giuliani is a clown as much as you all worship at his feet.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:51 AM

1,399 posts, read 891,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
This is why I stop posting on this forum. This is a race hate white supremacist site and it is really sad that the moderators of this site condone this. Why has thus happened? Because when those of us who deplore racism speak out on it the moderators block us. I really do not care which moderator wails that they arent racist but in effect they are.

25 pages later and this trash is still open. So 2 million blacks are condemned by the KKK posters on this site based on what a few people with mental issues, who happen to be black did. Yet the SAME people would condone the fire bombings and racal attacks on blacks and darker Hispanics which used to occur in Italian neighborhoods 30 years ago, and then condemn us when we spoke up on it.

Really sad, and this does NOT represent how the majority of NYC thinks. Face it. Giuliani is a clown as much as you all worship at his feet.

What's it like living your life as a victim? Serious question. You're more than welcome to use any of the other million leftist controlled social media spaces to hear your preferred non factual echo chamber.

Old 04-14-2021, 10:53 AM

1,422 posts, read 725,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post

IMO If I was a mod any thread that has to do with race/racism will immediately get closed and/or deleted.

Old 04-14-2021, 11:36 AM

5,121 posts, read 4,969,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda718 View Post
IMO If I was a mod any thread that has to do with race/racism will immediately get closed and/or deleted.
If you knew caribny a little better, you would understand why he attributes anything he doesn't like to racisim.

He once told a story here that he had a party but none of his "white" colleagues came, which drove him mad and sad. While he used it as an example of his personal experience of racism in the US, the story also revealed how much he cared about his white colleagues' presence and his minority colleagues' presence wasn't good enough for him. This is an epic case study of how someone screaming racism all the time can behave as a racist subconsciously.

Old 04-14-2021, 11:56 AM

8,373 posts, read 4,388,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
You are an Eastern European grandmother that thinks she can fend off young thugs on the Bronx subway. Give it a rest

You have no dog in this fight but for some reason you desperately want to be hip and cool.

Of course there is no real middle class in China. You can't even own land or property it's a 100 year lease.

Sorry, not a grandmother :-). I am not a breeder - ie, no kids, and therefore no grandkids either, so I can't be a grandmother. I think I am a grand-aunt twice removed, but not what you imagine as grand-anything, trust me :-). Again, have you even been to China? You seem to have some practice-specific education in business, but otherwise your perspective does not stretch anywhere beyond very narrow limits... so it is pretty comical when you accuse someone else of limited perspective, and particularly of not having class or style :-). Every time you respond to some of my posts, you respond with a threat of violence, which shows exactly your class and style, and where you are coming from. Do you know of any other methods of living a meaningful life except by violence? I actually do have a dog in the fight for civilized living in NYC, but the fight that I support certainly has nothing to do with violence (except in self-defense against the thuggery that you advocate and hold as the only thing worthy of respect :-). Btw, all the professionals (like educators or physicians etc), production managers at all levels except the top, all mid-levels in any occupation, civil servants etc. (many dozens of millions of them) in China are middle class. Chinese middle class is enormous, and lives rather well. Again, have you been to China?

Last edited by elnrgby; 04-14-2021 at 12:06 PM..

Old 04-14-2021, 12:09 PM

1,521 posts, read 1,816,904 times

China's doing ok I think

Old 04-14-2021, 12:15 PM

8,373 posts, read 4,388,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgr555 View Post

China's doing ok I think

That was my travel impression too :-).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City