Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2021, 10:58 AM

33,891 posts, read 47,082,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Each criminal is an individual, not a representative of a race

If you don't like blacks New York City is not for you, it's 25% black

Go move to some whiter place and call it a day
It's not just about black, or white, anybody can have a problem with somebody who differs from them

The problem is that type of behavior will not work if you want to live in the most internationally diverse city on the planet, you will run into everybody one way or another. Why don't people understand this. There's no room for hate here. None.

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-30-2021, 11:02 AM

5,044 posts, read 4,924,418 times
Quote:

Again, you people keep mixing black perps with normal blacks into the discussion to argue against the growing crime issues in nyc...anything new you could try to make your argument more compelling?

yodel, 7th, adhorn, etc...??

Old 03-30-2021, 11:03 AM

12,752 posts, read 8,223,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Sorry, but I don't think anybody capable of randomly beating someone unconscious anywhere, at anytime, is mentally stable.
It's called hatred. Plenty of racist minorities... Funny when a minority commits a hate crime, they must be mentally unstable. Sometimes yes... Not all of the time... Asians are easy targets and so this is what you have.

169 posts, read 63,553 times
Quote:

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Again, you people keep mixing black perps with normal blacks into the discussion to argue against the growing crime issues in nyc...anything new you could try to make your argument more compelling?

You started the thread, thats why we're all here. So don't come tongue-in-cheek.

Old 03-30-2021, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
It's called hatred. Plenty of racist minorities... Funny when a minority commits a hate crime, they must be mentally stable. Sometimes yes... Not all of the time... Asians are easy targets and so this is what you have.
Speak for yourself bro. I call it how I see it. I wish Bruce Lee was still alive. He'll show you what an easy target looks like. He's in my top 5 of my inspirational people list. You're fooled yourself. These attacks are mostly happening to elderly Asians of Chinese persuasion. You're not focused on the elderly part and that's how I can see that you are officially brainwashed.

Old 03-30-2021, 11:07 AM

12,752 posts, read 8,223,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Speak for yourself bro. I call it how I see it. I wish Bruce Lee was still alive. He's in my top 5 of my inspirational people list.
I am. That's why I typed it. LOL I love NYC. I just find it hilarious that we have such double standards.

Quote:
Are you sure about that?

Old 03-30-2021, 11:14 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,703,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post

Are you sure about that?
positive

Old 03-30-2021, 11:23 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,703,228 times
Quote:

Quote:
Minority/People of Color brutality is endangering NYC

ghetto blacks are crawling out of their anthills anthills to act on non-blacks

In other words black people, who live in black neighborhoods "ghettos"
are ants who attack non-whites,
the police allow them to attack Asians
but we should do something because we are infested with these ants

You don't belong in New York, it's one quarter black, they aren't going anywhere.
You won't be able to rally people to spray pesticide on the ants

Old 03-30-2021, 11:25 AM

926 posts, read 414,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post

I know it from 19 years as a cop watching myself and others react to CRIMES, not race. All that nonsense comes from manipulating factors that want to influence various aspects of our society. A sliver less than 100% of cops are racist, in fact I bet if we could prove it, the percentage would be LOWER than the general population. At least in actions for sure. I never witnessed an actual overt racist act by a cop. OF course they happen, but for me to be able to say I went 19 years without seeing one speaks to the rarity of their occurrence.

So we destroyed all possibility of combatting crime, nationwide, based on an utter lie. Now we are reaping the consequences. Well victims are at least.
I agree. But, like I said earlier: because the medias and the woke make it all about race, it ends up mattering. Inevitably. It shouldn't matter, especially in a very multicultural city like NYC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City