Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2022, 06:27 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,520,586 times

Advertisements

I am aware that the following maybe "silly," to some people but, in view of all the stress we have gone through, with all these germs coming out of different countries, when I heard about it on channel 5, it made me laugh.......and truthfully, I have not been laughing for quite a while.....so here it goes:

In the Park Slope area of Brooklyn, there is a Fire Pig named Penny that paints on canvas with her mouth....and her paintings are for sale, by her owner......looking pretty good. It looks to me that they were in a park, but the address or name were not given by the station. The owner had Penny corralled inside a square -metal fence, with multitude of children and others gathered around, laughing and enjoying what Penny was doing. I enjoyed seeing the people, and the children partaking on what Penny was drawing, and feeling all so happy.......too......

We often hear about people raising Cocodriles in their bathtubs, Iguanas, and all sorts of fancy animals....Often you will hear of a Cow that escaped from the truck carrying her......she roamed Brooklyn and Queens for a few months.......and recently was a bull.......that even after a cow was brought near him, since he was in heat, he managed to give her up, for his freedom. plus often you will hear of people raising chickens to maturity, with a rooster singing at 5 a.m., waking the world up.......have you ever hear one? They can wake up the dead, and once they start singing, nothing stops them......

And this is one of the many things that I love about New York City.....things happen here that are unique, in other parts of the world, and people taking things in stride.......This is city, like no other.....and I love it......and I love all sort of animals......have a great day.....

Well, I hope I have not bore you too much.....but since Facebook, has closed my account, because some ill-minded people sabotage it, now all I have is this place where I can take out my frustrations......but, no complains.....I love City-Data.......CIAO.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2022, 12:12 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,857,292 times
You have come to the right spot.

Best wishes.

Old 01-04-2022, 05:21 PM

1,956 posts, read 1,520,586 times
Default Mr. Retired/sasie123

Thank you so very much.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: