Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2021, 01:59 AM

106,566 posts, read 108,713,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
You do know when you're on prescription medicine your immune system is compromised from being on them
So keep telling yourself that your immune system isn't compromised because you're on medicine because you have type 2 diabetes all you want but that's just not the truth.
Stop with the Bull.

You have no clue what drug has what effect.

Show us the proof all prescription drugs make you more susceptible to covid .

I will wait

Is there Nothing you won’t attempt to make up to further your pathetic agenda

Last edited by mathjak107; 10-04-2021 at 02:47 AM..

Old 10-04-2021, 02:00 AM

106,566 posts, read 108,713,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
And that is exactly what people are arguing about the vaccine. Long term effects of it is a concern.
So far there is no contest between long term effects of the vaccines which so far are very few in comparison to the effects of covid .

Old 10-04-2021, 03:52 AM

4,005 posts, read 2,079,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
So far there is no contest between long term effects of the vaccines which so far are very few in comparison to the effects of covid .
I’m not having any long term effects of either the vaccine or the infection at this point, and I’m not so sure I will ever get COVID. I have been a daily occupant of one of the absolute best environments to come into contact with any germ or disease, including having people on the same floor I work on, and people I worked closely with get sick and I haven’t been sick. Somehow, I wasn’t exposed. If I was exposed I would have antibodies. I don’t.

I’m not saying I will never get sick. I certainly have no way to predict that, but at the same time, I have nothing to go on to predict that COVID infection is inevitable for me either. I would imagine there are hundreds of thousands of people just like me - or would be, if they didn’t run right out and get vaccinated.

Where is the data on that? Okay, the media is going for the sensational side of the issue. Clearly people are fixated on numbers of deaths. But, you really don’t see information on statistics of people that have never been infected.

At the onset there was some talk about us. The connection between blood types and a lack of infection, but now all anyone wants to talk about is the numbers of deaths no matter how insignificant those numbers might be. No matter how destructive this continued focus is socially and economically.

Last edited by ComeCloser; 10-04-2021 at 04:12 AM..

Old 10-04-2021, 09:09 AM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Stop with the Bull.

I will wait

Prescription drugs, over the counter pain relief pills and certain vitamins cause damage to the liver.
Your liver helps fight infections. It cleans your blood by getting rid of your body's natural waste products and other harmful substances, including alcohol and drugs.

Old 10-04-2021, 09:19 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
I’m not having any long term effects of either the vaccine or the infection at this point, and I’m not so sure I will ever get COVID.
What are you referring to? The above sounds like something somebody who has had COVID and been vaccinated as well would say
but I thought you said earlier you are in neither of those categories . Maybe I'm mistaken

Old 10-04-2021, 10:13 AM

4,005 posts, read 2,079,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
What are you referring to? The above sounds like something somebody who has had COVID and been vaccinated as well would say
but I thought you said earlier you are in neither of those categories . Maybe I'm mistaken

You are correct.

Old 10-04-2021, 10:42 AM

5,662 posts, read 2,602,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
Prescription drugs, over the counter pain relief pills and certain vitamins cause damage to the liver.
Your liver helps fight infections. It cleans your blood by getting rid of your body's natural waste products and other harmful substances, including alcohol and drugs.
Thank you. I'm amazed so many people take a piil and have no clue what it actually does to the body. Not to mention. What side effects they can cause and bring about other issues.

Old 10-04-2021, 11:04 AM

6,680 posts, read 6,022,713 times
Quote:
Stop with the Bull.

I will wait

He keeps saying people who do not want to be forced vaccinated have an agenda, but I see that the agenda is on behalf of the billion dollar generating pharmaceutical companies who are exempt from being sued if the vaccine causes injury or death. He's blinded with fear from his hospitalization.

But I wonder if he was able to beat COVID very easily, if he would still believe in massive forced vaccination, and blanket drugs for everyone regardless of health.

Old 10-04-2021, 11:11 AM

stormgal had you considered quitting your job instead of taking the vaccine?

Old 10-04-2021, 12:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhCMayrnJhk

teachers, live protesting the vacc mandate

Oct 4 , 2021

Last edited by jonbenson; 10-04-2021 at 01:13 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City