Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2021, 11:19 AM

6,688 posts, read 6,033,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
How many hours have you wasted discussing this with her …it is a useless waste of words discussing facts here.

Just let them believe we don’t need anything but broccoli and carrots
Why did I not only survive COVID but only felt a three day fever while you were hospitalized?
What makes the difference between survival and death?

HIV kills everyone but not COVID. So why do some people survive and others don’t? It can’t be genetics- this is similar to a flu virus and flus only kill people with underlying metabolic disorders.

Old 10-24-2021, 11:31 AM

1,969 posts, read 676,184 times
You people want to attack the most out there statements but you won't address the reasonable questions. What do you have to say about the Nordic countries banning Moderna jabs for people under 60? What do you say to all the young people who have been coerced by Di Bozo to get these things and will have NO legal or financial recourse?

Old 10-24-2021, 11:46 AM

Jon Benson and mathjak, here is your god, Fauci:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...parasites.html

Old 10-24-2021, 12:17 PM

106,673 posts, read 108,833,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post

not me , i dont go by a thing he says . i stated that many times

so once again commenting on things about me when you know nothing about me will you ever learn to stop commenting on the things you know nothing about , like other peoples health and lives

Old 10-24-2021, 01:23 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,718,532 times
Quote:

I have never been a fan of Fauci

Suppose there was a 1 in 5,000 risk you would get COVID before you got COVID

You would probably argue that your diet and exercise regimen are better than 90-95% of Americans,
Maybe 99% whatever

So how did you even get COVID ?

How is it you are in this small percentage of Americans who get COVID?

You say diet is the cheapest and best way to keep yourself from dying or getting severely sick from COVID

but are you also saying diet has no influence on whether or not you are in this 0.02% of people who actually get COVID?

Old 10-24-2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
I have never been a fan of Fauci

Suppose there was a 1 in 5,000 risk you would get COVID before you got COVID

You would probably argue that your diet and exercise regimen are better than 90-95% of Americans,
Maybe 99% whatever

So how did you even get COVID ?

How is it you are in this small percentage of Americans who get COVID?

You say diet is the cheapest and best way to keep yourself from dying or getting severely sick from COVID

but are you also saying diet has no influence on whether or not you are in this 0.02% of people who actually get COVID?
First of all, you're exaggerating by saying that I said that my diet is better than 99% of Americans, when in fact, I have outlined here multiple times that only 2% of the population in the US have died from COVID. These people have underlying health problems, metabolic disorders or take some kind of hormone, like steroids.

Second, everyone will get COVID if they haven't already gotten it. It's like a common cold but more contagious. But the problem is not about catching this flu but how your body will react to it. You don't seem to grasp this concept. You think that being healthy will prevent you from catching covid, but that is not true. It's the same concept as a perfectly healthy person sleeping with an HIV infected individual - they will also get HIV regardless of how healthy they are.

What is different about HIV and the flu of what is COVID is that the latter you can catch and if healthy - you will not get any symptoms or at most you will get a slight fever and that's about it.

And by the way, I didn't know it was COVID that I was experiencing. I thought it was a common cold.
Have you heard of people being asymptomatic? I found out by doing an antibody test so that I can have an excuse to avoid the shot.

Old 10-24-2021, 02:37 PM

Quote:

And by the way, I didn't know it was COVID that I was experiencing. I thought it was a common cold.
Have you heard of people being asymptomatic? .
I've heard of people being asymptomatic but if you thought you were having the common cold then you weren't one of them.

what do you mean? I thought you thought it was a cold. I'm having trouble understanding what your are saying. I guess what you are saying is that you thought you had a cold but you went and got tested anyway
because you thought there could also be a chance it was COVID and you did take the test and found out it was

Quote:
I found out by doing an antibody test so that I can have an excuse to avoid the shot
Again I'm having trouble understanding what your are saying.
Since you said before you got the vaccine as a requirement for work anyway
I guess you were mistaken in thinking that having the positive antibody test would allow you not to have to take the vaccine, your job said that wasn't good enough
Is this correct?

Old 10-24-2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
First of all, you're exaggerating by saying that I said that my diet is better than 99% of Americans
I said

"You would probably argue that your diet and exercise regimen are better than 90-95% of Americans,
Maybe 99% whatever"

That means 90-99% better than than average American. I'm surprised you wouldn't at least claim your diet is better than 90% of Americans, considering how 90% of what is on supermarket shelves is either unhealthy or somewhat unhealthy

Quote:

I have outlined here multiple times that only 2% of the population in the US have died from COVID. These people have underlying health problems, metabolic disorders or take some kind of hormone, like steroids.

Second, everyone will get COVID if they haven't already gotten it. It's like a common cold but more contagious. But the problem is not about catching this flu but how your body will react to it. You don't seem to grasp this concept. You think that being healthy will prevent you from catching covid, but that is not true. It's the same concept as a perfectly healthy person sleeping with an HIV infected individual - they will also get HIV regardless of how healthy they are.

What is different about HIV and the flu of what is COVID is that the latter you can catch and if healthy - you will not get any symptoms or at most you will get a slight fever and that's about it.
You say here that if a healthy person with a good diet and no underlying health problems, metabolic disorders etc gets the flu they wont get bad cold like symptoms only a slight fever.
I think that is questionable, more in the realm of a hoped for belief

flu symptoms
  • fever* or feeling feverish/chills
  • cough
  • sore throat
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • muscle or body aches
  • headaches
  • fatigue (tiredness)
  • some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.

Old 10-24-2021, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
I said

"You would probably argue that your diet and exercise regimen are better than 90-95% of Americans,
Maybe 99% whatever"

That means 90-99% better than than average American. I'm surprised you wouldn't at least claim your diet is better than 90% of Americans, considering how 90% of what is on supermarket shelves is either unhealthy or somewhat unhealthy

You say here that if a healthy person with a good diet and no underlying health problems, metabolic disorders etc gets the flu they wont get bad cold like symptoms only a slight fever.
I think that is questionable, more in the realm of a hoped for belief

flu symptoms
  • fever* or feeling feverish/chills
  • cough
  • sore throat
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • muscle or body aches
  • headaches
  • fatigue (tiredness)
  • some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.
And I have a question for you. Why are you arguing on these forums day in and day out instead of dating women and starting a family? 99% of young men are out there getting laid during the weekends

Old 10-24-2021, 03:29 PM

Quote:
And I have a question for you. Why are you arguing on these forums day in and day out instead of dating women and starting a family? 99% of young men are out there getting laid during the weekends
I'll call you later
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City