Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2021, 06:38 AM

3,072 posts, read 1,301,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Numbers are fine, but they need to be accurate and viewed by someone who knows what they mean.

Well, Israel is coming to Manhattan soon. Once all the bans are enforced, the vaccinated will only be abphle to blame each other for any infections that arise from their socializing. It will be interesting.
Not really. These venues aren’t using computerized technology. People are showing fake cards and photos of fake cards left and right. It’s highly likely at any given time 10-20% of people inside at a given location will be unvaccinated anyway

Old 08-30-2021, 11:57 AM

5,676 posts, read 2,610,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
we requested Long Island Jewish when the ambulances picked us up … we are only ten to 15 minutes away and prefer LIJ to any queens hospitals .
When you first told the board about covid and being in the hospital you said you had a mild or moderate case of covid. You had to be picked up in an ambulance. That my friend is a server case. No matter what you say about your health before hand, I don't by how "healthy" you were.

Old 08-30-2021, 12:13 PM

34,088 posts, read 47,285,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
When you first told the board about covid and being in the hospital you said you had a mild or moderate case of covid. You had to be picked up in an ambulance. That my friend is a server case. No matter what you say about your health before hand, I don't by how "healthy" you were.
Meh

Everything with everybody lately is me me me

So be it

Forum TOS: //www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 08-30-2021, 12:18 PM

106,655 posts, read 108,810,853 times
Quote:
Healthy enough. To run 3-4 miles daily .

Healthy enough to never have been hospitalized in my life for a thing

Healthy enough that I rarely get even a cold

Healthy enough that my a1c has been normal to prediabetic range for years .

Healthy enough that when the hospital did all their initial blood work and tests all looked good

Healthy enough that no matter what tests my cardiologist and pulmonologist did I aced them even after covid .

If you are talking immunity to a specific virus. , unless one had a neutralizing antibody test in advance of getting covid which is rare to be done ,no one knows how immune they are to covid

As well as my wife was as sick as me and she has zero issues .. she is thin , in shape and has nothing else wrong

Last edited by mathjak107; 08-30-2021 at 12:28 PM..

Old 08-30-2021, 12:50 PM

6,685 posts, read 6,031,429 times
And healthy enough to have high blood glucose as well

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...udy-finds.html

Old 08-30-2021, 12:54 PM

6,685 posts, read 6,031,429 times
Quote:
That is absolutely not healthy. He must have insulin resistance, high A1C's and tryglericides if he also admitted to having a "hard time" regulating his blood glucose. Those are the very things that hospitalize people with COVID - 19

Old 08-30-2021, 12:54 PM

106,655 posts, read 108,810,853 times
I was normal to prediabetic pre covid .

But in any case my wife has none of that and was just as sick so your argument is for crap.

You don’t know why I got it or why she got it. So stop playing expert .

Go find another spin and play doctor with someone else

Old 08-30-2021, 04:50 PM

1,969 posts, read 676,075 times
The vitriol is what I don’t understand. If the vaccine works, you’re protected. If it works no one is putting you people at risk. To suggest that unvaccinated people are putting your family at risk goes against all the spin about effectiveness we’ve been told.

I’m just waiting for someone to shoot/kill someone not wearing a mask or not vaccinated. It will come because it seems some of you people have lost grip on reality.

And I bet some in here will cheer, just like they cheer the death of someone Trumper who died from Covid.

Old 08-30-2021, 05:28 PM

19,042 posts, read 13,959,968 times
No need to bet, many have said it right here.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 08-30-2021, 05:45 PM

1,046 posts, read 469,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
The vitriol is what I don’t understand. If the vaccine works, you’re protected. If it works no one is putting you people at risk. To suggest that unvaccinated people are putting your family at risk goes against all the spin about effectiveness we’ve been told.

I’m just waiting for someone to shoot/kill someone not wearing a mask or not vaccinated. It will come because it seems some of you people have lost grip on reality.

And I bet some in here will cheer, just like they cheer the death of someone Trumper who died from Covid.
I don't cheer anyone's death and I'm not the one threatening to arm myself or run someone over for disagreeing with me.

You also fail to acknowledge that people who are anti-vax and anti-mask are just as inflammatory and dangerous, screaming at school board meetings, confronting elderly people on the subway for wearing a mask, beating Asian people for being Asian and assuming they somehow caused Covid.

This street goes both ways.

As to your first point, of course unvaccinated people put your family in danger, especially for people with children under the age of 12 or immunocompromised by simply being hosts that are causing further mutations and/or passing it on to people who cannot protect themselves with the shot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City