Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2021, 10:10 AM

4,005 posts, read 2,079,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Maybe I missed it, did you say if you were vaccinated or not?
Why do you want to know?

Are you vaccinated?

Old 09-05-2021, 11:56 AM

855 posts, read 450,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post

What I am about to say is hearsay, because I was not there to witness it, but it is said several people in the facility have 'coded' after vaccination. 'Coding' is hospital slang for "you went down and we needed to call the Code Team to try to resuscitate you". These calls everyone hears on the PA system, but you have no way of knowing if they are for victims of COVID or what.

I can easily believe the reports coming out of Israel about the vaccine causing COVID, but my ability to say that might be possible doesnt mean it is. We are all part of one great big world wide science project right now, or so it seems. They claim the vaccines are studied and proven, but if that were true, we wouldnt see the slight changes in the facts we are seeing, and practically on a daily basis.
There's a reason a considerable % of nurses are refusing the vax. And it is connected to what they see in hospitals as they are the ones witnessing and caring for the adverse events.

I stay away from posting anecdotal stuff. But almost my entire sister in law's family are nurses on the island or in NYC. They are extremely pro vax and across the board are refusing this one because of the adverse events they are seeing and hearing about.

I don't need to post the stories they are telling me. But they do align with the adverse events reported to VAERS. And there's a lot of people who want to pretend VAERS doesn't exist despite it being an important reporting system which the CDC relies on.

And the side effects aren't just a sore arm or feeling sick for a few days.

Look at the below. In a vax with no long term studies this is what you'll see. The observed cases are far greater than the expected cases. This is myopericarditis. A 7 day observation window. Just one of many side effects. And as one can observe the risk is largely in those 24 and under. Males. This has been observed overseas as well. And the risk of COVID to this age group is minimal.
Attached Thumbnails
NYC Vaccine Thread-screen-shot-2021-09-05-1.44.10  

Old 09-05-2021, 12:13 PM

106,579 posts, read 108,713,667 times
kNow what else causes myopericarditis ? Covid and in far and away more cases than the vaccine …

The data on Vaers is huge because it does have so many reports …..that data has been looked at over and over and many reports of things are no worse than pre vaccines .

It is just everyone is so focused on covid and the vaccines that if someone sneezes to many times they blame the vaccine .

Many reported side effects are no different then prior years pre the vaccines

Old 09-05-2021, 12:23 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times
Quote:
Why do you want to know?

Are you vaccinated?
If you were vaccinated for COVID. if you don't mind answering

Old 09-05-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post
There's a reason a considerable % of nurses are refusing the vax. And it is connected to what they see in hospitals as they are the ones witnessing and caring for the adverse events.

I stay away from posting anecdotal stuff. But almost my entire sister in law's family are nurses on the island or in NYC. They are extremely pro vax and across the board are refusing this one because of the adverse events they are seeing and hearing about.

I don't need to post the stories they are telling me. But they do align with the adverse events reported to VAERS. And there's a lot of people who want to pretend VAERS doesn't exist despite it being an important reporting system which the CDC relies on.

Look at the below. In a vax with no long term studies this is what you'll see. The observed cases are far greater than the expected cases. This is myopericarditis. A 7 day observation window. Just one of many side effects. And as one can observe the risk is largely in those 24 and under. Males. This has been observed overseas as well. And the risk of COVID to this age group is minimal.
I dont consider what I did witness and hear first hand to be anecdotal. Im talking to people I talk to everyday, but they just took the vaccine and I am no longer talking to the same person. Its like they just took a heavy psychotropic drug.

The person who couldnt get signed back on I also see daily, and I dont think its coincidence that they are in this situation from immediately after vaccination and getting progressively worse within two weeks after vaccination. They firmly believe the vaccine is the issue.

I wouldnt have posted any of it if stormgal hadnt directly asked for specifics. I have a healthy fear of COVID infection, but I have a genuine love for my healthy immune system too.

“I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.”— Albert Einstein. Okay, if I have to, Im willing to leave my job over it.

Last edited by ComeCloser; 09-05-2021 at 12:36 PM..

Old 09-05-2021, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Why do you want to know?

Are you vaccinated?

Old 09-05-2021, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
I am not. Where is this Q & A session leading us?

Old 09-05-2021, 12:41 PM

19,031 posts, read 13,937,683 times
Quote:
It's his schtick. Don't play into it.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 09-05-2021, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post

chart in your post article >

CDC

Summary
2,574 reports of myopericarditis or pericarditis to VAERS (as of August 18, 2021)

[1,903 myopericarditis, 671 pericarditis]

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/me...VID-Su-508.pdf

__________________________________________________ ___

Sept 3, 2021

Since COVID-19 vaccine distribution began in the United States on Dec. 14,
more than 372 million doses have been administered, fully vaccinating over 174 million people or 52.7% of the total U.S. population

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...-in-your-state

^^^2,574/174,000,000=

0.001479310344%

here's the percentage, 2,574 reports of myopericarditis or pericarditis
is that percent of 174 million people fully vaccinated
-now compare that to various drugs' side effects risk and include pre-existing conditions
__________________________________________________ ____

CDC

Association Between COVID-19 and Myocarditis Using Hospital-Based Administrative Data — United States, March 2020–January 2021

During March 2020–January 2021, patients with COVID-19 had nearly 16 times the risk for myocarditis compared with patients who did not have COVID-19, and risk varied by sex and age.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm

^^ so compare the risk of Myocarditis, far under 1% to 16 times the risk for myocarditis that you get when being infected by COVID

Old 09-05-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
I'm vaccinated

I'm wondering if you have decided not to take the vaccine and your opinions are coming from that position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City